Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
I downloaded and played through the demo,that's still on the official website, until a message told me I had come to the end of the demo.I liked the character creations options and the adventuring parts which I got to see.I saw very few H-scenes and wondered how much H-content there is in other versions of the game?
Very little.I haven't played the latest version because it didn't add much but so far I know there's one sex scene with the blonde,one with Aurelia that can go in 2 different ways depending on dialogue choices,οne with Tiana and there are some others that don't include the main character.That said I think only 2 of them can't be achieved in the demo.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
@Bloo
Patreon Build - 01.04.18

perhaps there is an error:
While i was playing the game from start i somehow managed to skip the brothel part and had them on my ship already but Pathika isn't on my ship yet still gives me option to manage my brothel and the shady guy that sells stuff shows up when i go back to the brothel and blocks me from speaking to Pathika.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Bloo
Patreon Build - 01.04.18

perhaps there is an error:
While i was playing the game from start i somehow managed to skip the brothel part and had them on my ship already but Pathika isn't on my ship yet still gives me option to manage my brothel and the shady guy that sells stuff shows up when i go back to the brothel and blocks me from speaking to Pathika.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know where save files are located? I'm pretty sure my game is bugging out due to an old (like really old) pref/config file

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i believe i played this when it was at 5.0 or something like that, should i wait longer or is it worth playing now?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I still can't get this to launch. I've updated java, debug.bat doesn't fix anything, running as admin doesn't change anything, compatibility mode does nothing. CAn someone help me please?

P.S. Currently using windows 10

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i cant even get this game to run it told me to download java downloaded it and now nothing i lick on opens nothing??

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
I remember in the public release I downloaded months ago it being relatively simple to get shipboard events to trigger, aurelia snooping in your room, tianna talk at some stage now I can't get either to trigger with the one I got from here, why? what did they change, do those events no longer exist or what?

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
The game was working fine for me, events were triggering and everything seemed fine until Chapter 2 started and I met the blonde girl(I think her name's Kari). I finished zone 1 of the ruins, went back to the ship and that's when it happened.
Whenever I get into a "zone", the moment I take any sort of action the game immediately crashes with no error message. Tried starting a new game, same issue. Pressing any button(or clicking) after getting into a zone crashes my game. Tried deleting the game an unzipping it again but the save files are still there. I'm guessing it's an issue with a config somewhere but I don't know where these files are. Can anyone help with that?

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
My first experience with the venture seas:
First of all I had no problems while playing, the game runs perfectly fine only crashed once about 3 hours in.

The art of the game is beautiful and the animations are really fluid, the characters look good and there is a lot of room for customization. I like the background music and the ambient sounds. Another aspect i want to mention is the combat system, which is well done and easy to learn without reading through wall of texts to understand what attacks I should use.
A neat little bonus is the build in cheat menu, which gives you a variety of options to choose from, including jumping to certain scenes or editing your own character.

But every game has its flaws, for some odd reasons my characters lose all of their equipped items after returning from an adventure, no idea why. You cant stack items in the inventory and you have to move them one by one which is a waste time. The save system is kind of lacking, you only get 10 slots and no quicksave options, also you can't save the game while in dialogue to test different choices or in combat.

In the end I still liked the game and will continue to play it regardless of the negative points I mentioned before and would recommend checking it out.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
As much as i love this game (the art style, the sex scenes, the quests), the crashes totally ruin it for me. I cant even tell if its something on my end or its the games fault.
I hope they fix this soon, would get into my top 3 easily.

Reactions: Zewolfe and Kellin
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes