Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Is there NTR or sharing or any stuff of that sort? is it avoidable?
I remember playing it years ago with a bootleg auto translator, so unless anything changed it goes like this:

There are several routes and different endings for each girl ( usually pairs of girls, since most girls in this game come in pairs, i.e. sisters or commander and servant, that kind of stuff).

The consensual route which is just you growing closer and eventually marrying them, it's generally vanilla stuff with tentacles mixed in.

Then there is the corruption route which involves corrupting said pair of girls (usually corrupting one of them and using her to corrupt the other). This is ultimately "Spicy Vanilla" with no ntr and just your generic fuck them until they go mad with pleasure. Girls become genuinely in love with you once you break them in good. I think there is only one instance when you have your girl give a blowjob to others or something, but it doesn't go past that.

And then there is the chaos route which is the fucked up route where you break everyone. In the final chapters you have to choose some of the broken girls to completely break them in to feed some sort of deus ex machina. Those events usually involve free use or sharing since you just throw them away to be raped. Ultimately i think it may be possible to sacrifice side hoes and keep all the main girls, or you can sacrifice main girls and get super free use orgy. You always keep your sister as your toy though.

TLDR: there is only one route where there can be Sharing/NTR and even then it's just you throwing away girls you don't like/need for plot reasons. If there are some girls you like you can keep them yours 100%.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
You are a hero! I've been anticipating this since it was first announced way earliar this year. Thought I'd have to wait till tomorrow for it.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Thank you, sorry for making you write such a long reply, lol. I appreciate it.:)

looks like ill have to avoid chaos ending then.
Oh, I just remembered, I think there is also one bad end when you get defeated on the campaign map which results in 2 girls getting raped, but that is a game over event so I don't count it. Some other game overs are kinda funny, with the girl who defeated you pulling the Uno reverse card on you and going full "I won't be your personal sex toy which you fuck whenever you want, YOU will be my personal sex toy which I'm going to fuck at every chance".

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! with so many npc's on the screen the battlefield looks as chaotic as an Avengers film.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
is this a sequel or a stand alone game? do you need to play others to understand whats going on?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
is this a sequel or a stand alone game? do you need to play others to understand whats going on?
It's like final fantasy games, every game is in a new world. I think there is only one game that follows the events of another in the same world, but even then it is more of a game in the setting, happening a long time after than a sequel.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The first venus blood they translated was alot of fun but it was tentacle heavy. Sadly i'm not really into tentacles.

Still gonna play tho.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Fully translated? Or is it mostly Machine translated?
I think you cannot go more far of a MTL : the translation was kickstarted , the japanesse compagny use 2/3 translator +1/2 edditor , uncensored all scene , add 2 heroine to the story ( in japan version too) add several scene for most popular heroine( in japan version too) ( after a japanesse poll and a international poll) they even made a all age version and EVEN a english song version of the op exept do a full english dub i seen no way to do more to make it international version ( maybe do a french /german portugal / ...translation ? )

• Wow
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes