Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Counter Ailment works against ranged attacks at night presumably because Ranged stops working if you aren't Night or Night-attuned afaik.

Mar 12, 2018
Still confuse about this walkthrough. So fist, choose first choice with note choose first choice at end mission "The Zodiac's Guidance", after finish all scene then reload save 1? but why choose third first in this walkthrough?

View attachment 1532278
The problem with this part of the review is that it missed mentioning when Save 1 was done. This choice happens only if you haven't triggered the Fallen Luseli event (Alioth event). Sacrifice the Dark Lords has the most scenes this is why you choose this. As for the first choice of sacrificing Luseli, it doesn't lead to any new endings or scenes other than the one immediately after this choice, so it isn't worth continuing playing after this choice.

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
Dude cmon. I don't like futa aswell but thats like 1/30 of every scene of this game. You really gonna ignore the other 29/30 for one thing you don't like?

This is why I don't blacklist tags because I might miss something I would've liked (except for necrophilia and scat, That's fucking disgusting).
Nevertheless, you do you.
Fair point, except I don't know when it's gonna show up, and Futa just... kinda kills my boner about 98% of the time, and then I have to invest more time (and probably a lot more repetitive movements with my appendage) to get the engine up and running again.
There's the rare Futa-containing work of art that doesn't have that effect, but those are sadly few and far between. I avoid Futa content where possible the same way you'd probably avoid necrophilia and scat (yeah I know, it's gross to me too) even though it... apparently turns some people on?
I dunno. Fetishes are weird.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't feel bad from absurd over the top stuff like this, but Tetra's sacrifice was :(

Mar 12, 2018
Fair point, except I don't know when it's gonna show up, and Futa just... kinda kills my boner about 98% of the time, and then I have to invest more time (and probably a lot more repetitive movements with my appendage) to get the engine up and running again.
There's the rare Futa-containing work of art that doesn't have that effect, but those are sadly few and far between. I avoid Futa content where possible the same way you'd probably avoid necrophilia and scat (yeah I know, it's gross to me too) even though it... apparently turns some people on?
I dunno. Fetishes are weird.
Futa content is completely avoidable—if you go for the Law route you won't see any (or there's just one short scene, this I can't remember). Only Tsubame has any futa content and in this game, you even can skip entire scenes in options. Also technically the game has necrophilia as the MC has sex with a zombie-girl (alive one, lol), which is again avoidable. It also has one zoophilia scene with pig. I'm not into most of the scenes in the game, though if you go for the Law route then it's mostly vanilla (other than the initial rape). This game is worth playing for the gameplay alone, story isn't that bad either.

In the Chaos route, the MC will make girls fuck random dudes and monsters, and if you lose in Necrograd then there's even one scene that counts as NTR (because Anora becomes a mindless slut and Leon is in love with her). So some tags are still missing, lol.

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
The problem with this part of the review is that it missed mentioning when Save 1 was done. This choice happens only if you haven't triggered the Fallen Luseli event (Alioth event). Sacrifice the Dark Lords has the most scenes this is why you choose this. As for the first choice of sacrificing Luseli, it doesn't lead to any new endings or scenes other than the one immediately after this choice, so it isn't worth continuing playing after this choice.
So what should i do? Do i choose first choice in "The Zodiac's Guidance" then reload in Save Game 1 after all scene in first choice in "Selection of a Sacrifice"?

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
So what should i do? Do i choose first choice in "The Zodiac's Guidance" then reload in Save Game 1 after all scene in first choice in "Selection of a Sacrifice"?
You don't need to blindly follow the guide. It all depends on what you want to achieve - if you want to get to the true chaos ending (with a bonus battle stage) then you need to choose the second option in the Guidance. This will lock you on corrupting Luseli. If you want to see the scene with Luseli and are ready to play a bunch of battles for this then the first choice is the way to go. Also if you make the first choice you can get a harem ending if you choose to sacrifice people instead of dark lords.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Untitled.png

Are these the only scenes for this route? No scenes for the dark lords? This is where I awakened everyone but didn't sacrifice them.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Holy shit... the true chaos end final fight is ridiculously hard even on normal... I kinda stopped recruiting at some point to try and rush through normal and I can't beat this :oops:

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone has list on what skills do. I'm curious about wild fang specifically on what it does and if it's affected by total kill list or the kills on the map. Finishing true chaos route according to the guide and didn't see any significant changes on leon's stats. Maybe I just missed it.

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone has list on what skills do. I'm curious about wild fang specifically on what it does and if it's affected by total kill list or the kills on the map. Finishing true chaos route according to the guide and didn't see any significant changes on leon's stats. Maybe I just missed it.
Obviously, it increases based on kills while in combat. If it gave the percent increase due to total kills you'd have invincible character after a couple of maps, lol. It also doesn't matter if it's someone else who got the kill. The more enemies are dead the higher is the increase. Revenge fang works the same way but with your allies dead. Both skills are OP. On harder difficulties enemies with those skills should be killed first otherwise they can destroy you later.

Reactions: sanndan
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes