Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I remember playing it years ago with a bootleg auto translator, so unless anything changed it goes like this:

There are several routes and different endings for each girl ( usually pairs of girls, since most girls in this game come in pairs, i.e. sisters or commander and servant, that kind of stuff).

The consensual route which is just you growing closer and eventually marrying them, it's generally vanilla stuff with tentacles mixed in.

Then there is the corruption route which involves corrupting said pair of girls (usually corrupting one of them and using her to corrupt the other). This is ultimately "Spicy Vanilla" with no ntr and just your generic fuck them until they go mad with pleasure. Girls become genuinely in love with you once you break them in good. I think there is only one instance when you have your girl give a blowjob to others or something, but it doesn't go past that.

And then there is the chaos route which is the fucked up route where you break everyone. In the final chapters you have to choose some of the broken girls to completely break them in to feed some sort of deus ex machina. Those events usually involve free use or sharing since you just throw them away to be raped. Ultimately i think it may be possible to sacrifice side hoes and keep all the main girls, or you can sacrifice main girls and get super free use orgy. You always keep your sister as your toy though.

TLDR: there is only one route where there can be Sharing/NTR and even then it's just you throwing away girls you don't like/need for plot reasons. If there are some girls you like you can keep them yours 100%.
First point in the quickstart they alow the bigest funder to made one scene for a girl they want ( they limitit to not too hardcore because previous game they adda a realy hardcore ntr scene that make unconfort the japaness editor or somethink like that so they made limite now ) so no way to know what crazy scene the big funder have add to the story

next they add main 2 heroine( but do not know how main they are )
and add some other stuff you could find the list in the kickstart

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Also to people asking about futa: IIRC there was exactly one girl which had futa content (flat-chested oni with a horn), and even then it was temporary for the purposes of training.

Last edited:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Seems like there's no fisting nor birthing :cry:
...though neither of them have tags on this site so I'm hoping for the best :)
Venus blood is a serie know for have 2 type of game : corruption game and breeding game ( both with tentacle ) for now they this game is a corruption venus blood so you are save

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Can anyone help?
Try to change the emplacement of the game or run it with adminstrator right ( personamy that hapen to me when i try to play the game in programe fille or other restricted place or when i played the game in the folder that i unzip because comptuer think it come from internet so it dangerous

You try to acces from the dowload folder window 10 made this place a dangerouse zone by defaut

May 28, 2019
In the midst of the MTL flood, this game is a godsend :giggle:

I suggest people go buy this game or support their future Kickstarter, Ninetail and JAST has been so good at delivering this game (and the previous Venus Blood game Frontier as well). In the history of JP visual novel kickstarters, very few are successful and even rarer are they delivered on time. Gotta give props to them for being able to hold their promises and still kept the quality~

yanou769

Dec 16, 2018
Try to change the emplacement of the game or run it with adminstrator right ( personamy that hapen to me when i try to play the game in programe fille or other restricted place or when i played the game in the folder that i unzip because comptuer think it come from internet so it dangerous

You try to acces from the dowload folder window 10 made this place a dangerouse zone by defaut
Thanks. Worked after I extracted it on desktop.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
In the midst of theMTL flood, this game is a godsend :giggle:

I suggest people go buy or support their future Kickstarter or buy this game, Ninetail and JAST has been so good at delivering this game (and the previous Venus Blood game Frontier as well). In the history of JP visual novel kickstarters, very few are successful and even rarer are they delivered on time. Gotta give props to them for being able to hold their promises and still kept the quality~
I have bought the previous one and will this one BUT not now prety bad for me money wise so need to wait

Rixzscen

Oct 12, 2020
In the midst of the MTL flood, this game is a godsend :giggle:

I suggest people go buy or support their future Kickstarter or buy this game, Ninetail and JAST has been so good at delivering this game (and the previous Venus Blood game Frontier as well). In the history of JP visual novel kickstarters, very few are successful and even rarer are they delivered on time. Gotta give props to them for being able to hold their promises and still kept the quality~
want to buy it at steam, buy its rejected by steam too :(
i dont have any paypal or CC so yeah i will buy later at steam

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
i guess without Nopy this one needed a Torrent no?, the file is too big to download for free in most servers, what is a bummer.

Edit: I also wish this game had better windowed resolutions than what they release... if not on full screen it feels as i'm looking at an PSP screen while running, and on full scren, it ends up a bit strange normally lol... so long and they never added newer resolutions/made an hack for it lol.

Last edited:

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
they leid to me they said it came out the 26 not the 25 ethier way imma going fail no nut novmber lol

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone have a recommendation on how to play these Venusblood games (specially this one of course), because although I'm not too fond of multiple endings, I'd like to enjoy it because they're always interesting. Like, is there any recommended ending order or something? I know it's all "Just choose what you like the most" or sum, but if there's not a True Ending, then I
don't really care which option to choose

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone have a recommendation on how to play these Venusblood games (specially this one of course), because although I'm not too fond of multiple endings, I'd like to enjoy it because they're always interesting. Like, is there any recommended ending order or something? I know it's all "Just choose what you like the most" or sum, but if there's not a True Ending, then I
don't really care which option to choose
There is no Ture ending, and I remember having to read jap wiki to get specific routes because of how intricate it all is. But generally, I'd advise to just go for girls you like, and if you ever find it hard to unlock specific events you can check wiki or some guide. Also, story routes and heroine routes are separate things IIRC. I think there was an angelic and a demonic story route. And then there are vanilla/corrupted routes for each heroine.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes