BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Hmmm, Crack in dimensions seems kinda rough on hard. can't get past initial battle. Need proper preparation if i wan to break through i guess (and i have sneaking suspicion that it will be gone if i am not going to pick it up here asap).
I was able to beat the enemies on Crack in dimensions on my first try. they don't make that much damage but their resistance is too damn high that it takes longer than usual to murder all their units?!

Just use massive dragon units and a mix of high tier demon and undead units and you should able to beat them. That's hows i beat it since I'm following chaos routes and I don't have any holy units...

The Zodiac’s Guidance is much harder than Crack in dimensions and you really need to prepared...

I'm having a hard time right now...

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i recruted all units that the "recruit" tab offers over the course of 2 law playthrough and i have 200+ of them uncluding the main characters. and no, i didnt unlock all the units. ill try both day and night later if that would affect it.
at that point I think you should use 20 of them same time, dont use 4 or 10 cause i think you got all low tie unit.

Mar 12, 2018
Target Miss and Evade serve two different purposes. Target Miss is used to redirect all attacks onto a tank and can save a title or equipment slot on said tank. Evade is used to negate ranged attacks, but leaves the division (and the Evade unit) vulnerable to flanking attacks.
What it has to do with my post? Nothing. I haven't even mentioned target miss, I'm not sure why you tried to explain to me something that's written in the game itself, lol. Ghost units have high Evade, you just need to place a unit with Target Miss before them and then they'll get attacked instead of this unit, effectively taking the role of a guarder.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
did try all the key combination (X1,X4,X10 and X20) in both day and night. i guess i need to do chaos route and/or see other scene to use the keys

Mar 12, 2018
did try all the key combination (X1,X4,X10 and X20) in both day and night. i guess i need to do chaos route and/or see other scene to use the keys
You don't need anything like this to use them. Just like with any other items you use keys by pressing either the middle button of your mouse or both the right and the left buttons at the same time. This was explained in the tutorial which you can access in the title menu.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What are the rules for fool's lie?

As far as I can understand...
1) It is battalion wide.
2) It doesn't stack. I assume highest one is applied.
3) It stacks when it's multiple sources on the same unit? Have not tested this, but Procel has 1 fool's lie innately and 1 in leader skill. This would make no sense if it didn't stack.

Last edited:

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know what's the drop rate or drop condition for the Key of Destiny? I seemingly occasionally get keys randomly from random mook battles, but also occasionally not get any from boss/character battles? I can't really figure out how to reliably get them.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Anyone know what's the drop rate or drop condition for the Key of Destiny? I seemingly occasionally get keys randomly from random mook battles, but also occasionally not get any from boss/character battles? I can't really figure out how to reliably get them.
I think they are just a random drop affected by how much cumulitve treasure hunter you have in you teams. TH units must be alive when battle ends for the skill to work.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
What are the rules for fool's lie?

As far as I can understand...
1) It is battalion wide.
2) It doesn't stack. I assume highest one is applied.
3) It stacks when it's multiple sources on the same unit? Have not tested this, but Procel has 1 fool's lie innately and 1 in leader skill. This would make no sense if it didn't stack.
4) When both sides of a battle have Fool's lie, the team with less has it applied at the difference. (E.g. 3 on one side 2 on the other, the 2 side is afflicted with a 1 power effect.)

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Interface mod updated.
- fixed search with delimiter (results on "x, y" request contained units without any "x" or "y" skill, but with 2 or more skills with "x" or "y"; now only units with at least one "x" and one "y" skill)
- fixed unit dismiss

I just thought about something. Not sure if it's possible, but could you add a search for affinity? It would be nice to see which units are happy faced at any given time.

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
Before using some keys of destiny I had accumulated on a run, I decided to recruit every unit first to force the keys to give me the exclusive key of destiny units, but I became unable to use the keys.
I loaded a previous save and i could use the keys without problems.
I'm ASSUMING that the keys have certain pools
1x Pool, 4x Pool, 10x Pool, 20x Pool
The exclusive characters are part of the 10x Pool as far as I'm concerned, never have I drawn them from other pools, but i haven't unlocked every exclusive character so can't say for sure.
And while the exclusive characters are part of the pool, you can't use the keys if you don't have non exclusive units available to draw, I also think that once you draw or recruit a certain character from a key of destiny pool, you can't get it again using the keys of destiny even if you dismiss it, I'm not sure though.

So tldr: if you recruited everything, you are fucked and can't draw the exclusive key of destiny characters, I'd start over or load a previous save if i had one, not sure if this behavior is a bug and might be patched later or if is meant to be this way.

EDIT: The strongest exclusive key of destiny units are drawn from the 20x pool.

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I was able to beat the enemies on Crack in dimensions on my first try. they don't make that much damage but their resistance is too damn high that it takes longer than usual to murder all their units?!

Just use massive dragon units and a mix of high tier demon and undead units and you should able to beat them. That's hows i beat it since I'm following chaos routes and I don't have any holy units...

The Zodiac’s Guidance is much harder than Crack in dimensions and you really need to prepared...

I'm having a hard time right now...
On Hard? Or on normal? thats 2 very different things.I just recently started replacing units for higher tiers so they only in their 70+ range. Going against 90-110 enemies is kinda tough. also for sure need some wraith slaying stuff since damage just isn't there. Also at that point you should have 50 chaos and at least 10-12 god units open. not raised though ,since you would need time for them to grow. and you get them like couple of maps b4 that point

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
I think they are just a random drop affected by how much cumulitve treasure hunter you have in you teams. TH units must be alive when battle ends for the skill to work.
Oh huh. Ok... How important are the TH units? I haven't really been intentionally making TH squads or the like. Is that something I should be doing?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Oh huh. Ok... How important are the TH units? I haven't really been intentionally making TH squads or the like. Is that something I should be doing?
It has a pretty major effect on drops. If your playing without a carryover army and items it matters, especially on hard. On normal and lower you don't need it, just to win anyway. I remeber seeing a wiki saying ideal TH was 100 or 150 total depending on who you ask but that was for frontier not hollow and that was for collection not just winning.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
I just thought about something. Not sure if it's possible, but could you add a search for affinity? It would be nice to see which units are happy faced at any given time.
I'll think about it, but there is not enough space to fit all options.
Maybe I'll add a happiness icon to each unit in the list.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Finally broke through rift. basically had to throw 9 squads into meat grinder with mission to remove leaders that have Surround null and start hindering abilities. after that hit with strongest team hoping that elea survives long enough to set off her wraith slay granting skill. after that it was done with. now to the map with 500k gold of healing expenses piled up.

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
It has a pretty major effect on drops. If your playing without a carryover army and items it matters, especially on hard. On normal and lower you don't need it, just to win anyway. I remeber seeing a wiki saying ideal TH was 100 or 150 total depending on who you ask but that was for frontier not hollow and that was for collection not just winning.
Oh dang i see. Thanks for the answers :)

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes