Jul 16, 2019
some1 has a good idea to reccomend Materias For Amphisbaena, LindWyrm, and how u access the god units in the beginning of the game ?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
On Hard? Or on normal? thats 2 very different things.I just recently started replacing units for higher tiers so they only in their 70+ range. Going against 90-110 enemies is kinda tough. also for sure need some wraith slaying stuff since damage just isn't there. Also at that point you should have 50 chaos and at least 10-12 god units open. not raised though ,since you would need time for them to grow. and you get them like couple of maps b4 that point

This is my very first VenusBlood game to play. So I'm in Normal Mode at the moment familiarizing the game system. I'll play Hard Mode on my next playthrough once I get a better understanding how the game works. For a Visual Novel SPRG, its pretty deep and there's just plenty of stats and attributes you need to know...

Regarding Crack in dimensions, I've used at least 5 Divisions/Squads just to beat those damn things, for some reason, poison and ice damage works pretty well with them. Also there's also the factor of RNG, so maybe I just got lucky...

Hmm... do you not have a Dragon Division of your own? What type of units do you usually use?

Finally done with The Zodiac’s Guidance! And now continuing on the main storyline. Now I actually be battling actual angels, not their fallen version. This should be fun! My new high tier Demonic Division should be able to handle it I hope...

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
This is my very first VenusBlood game to play. So I'm in Normal Mode at the moment familiarizing the game system. I'll play Hard Mode on my next playthrough once I get a better understanding how the game works. For a Visual Novel SPRG, its pretty deep and there's just plenty of stats and attributes you need to know...

Regarding Crack in dimensions, I've used at least 5 Divisions/Squads just to beat those damn things, for some reason, poison and ice damage works pretty well with them. Also there's also the factor of RNG, so maybe I just got lucky...

Hmm... do you not have a Dragon Division of your own? What type of units do you usually use?

Finally done with The Zodiac’s Guidance! And now continuing on the main storyline. Now I actually be battling actual angels, not their fallen version. This should be fun! My new high tier Demonic Division should be able to handle it I hope...
Just so you know - enemy unit compositions are different on higher difficulties, and i am playing fresh hard run. I am already past Zodiac guidance at this point. And i use everything. not entirely optimized, especially things past 9th but still something like that. there are some temp fills here and there due to me running out of materials to craft what i wanted (and then forgetting to craft remaining stuff lol)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I'm a little torn on titles for Karvia and Celias. I eventually went with All of Creation and Blinding Slash for Awakened Karvia and normal Celias, respectively.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
After clearing the respective route or achieving sufficiently high Law/Chaos (I'm not sure which), you can give sub-commanders titles via the War Council action. Each unit only has one, unlike main commanders, who get to choose between six.

Anyone not listed gains their titles via event or as a clear bonus for higher difficulties.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Before using some keys of destiny I had accumulated on a run, I decided to recruit every unit first to force the keys to give me the exclusive key of destiny units, but I became unable to use the keys.
I loaded a previous save and i could use the keys without problems.
I'm ASSUMING that the keys have certain pools
1x Pool, 4x Pool, 10x Pool, 20x Pool
The exclusive characters are part of the 10x Pool as far as I'm concerned, never have I drawn them from other pools, but i haven't unlocked every exclusive character so can't say for sure.
And while the exclusive characters are part of the pool, you can't use the keys if you don't have non exclusive units available to draw, I also think that once you draw or recruit a certain character from a key of destiny pool, you can't get it again using the keys of destiny even if you dismiss it, I'm not sure though.

So tldr: if you recruited everything, you are fucked and can't draw the exclusive key of destiny characters, I'd start over or load a previous save if i had one, not sure if this behavior is a bug and might be patched later or if is meant to be this way.
and i cant fire units like in frontier because frontier has a unit cap. and i was happy that i collected every unit that i can hire. damn

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man... I fucked up choices and missed a lot on my first chaos run. I think I messed up choices again on the law route lol.

Edit: Well, at least I unlocked truth, ruin, destiny tacticas just now. That's gonna be a huge round of recruiting and re applying titles.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just so we're clear, Target Miss will just invalidate a unit as a evade decoy, right? Well, unless you pass off the attack from another target miss unit in front of it I guess lol. It just seems wrong that a lot of units have Target Miss and very high evade... And that one bow gives 30 evade and target miss.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes