f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Leon is present for all important story points and most H scenes, but I'm pretty sure the entire game is in third-person. He's also not around for introductory scenes and several conversations involving Dark Lords and their subordinates.
Thanks for your reply. To be more specific, is Leon there for all the tentacle scenes or are any of them just the girls + tentacles?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's the evade isn't it? I just use blast skills and non ranged (No DS) melee to finish them.
On berserk 5 hard deus, Lucifer was getting 2k+ attack and defense after revenge fang. With counter amp 15 or something, everything is getting wrecked on counter and my leon can't hit her lol.

Some answers to this as far as I can see.
Dragon scales on high dps melee hitter.
High poison field to bypass it's 100 spell wall.
Possibly someone like Diretta and Eliza with their high dps and 90% counter resist.
Dimension + high flank attack maybe.

Mar 12, 2018
Possibly someone like Diretta and Eliza with their high dps and 90% counter resist.
Dimension + high flank attack maybe.
Amy (pirate slime girl) has Max Power Attack 300 and counter resist 80 by default. You can add 20 counter resist with items and don't forget about Wild Fang to boost her stats. There's also one formation that decreases enemy Evade and also some items that add Flank Attack, which can help those with DS. Alios (the Starfarer blonde who's Leon's ancestor) has Flank Attack 40 and DS, though she isn't that strong unless you have really good items on her. Awakened Luseli has FA 33 as well and her damage is usually decent, she also has We Are Cornered that boosts her stats if there're 4 people in her squad or less. Don't forget that Lucifer is divine, so you can get a double or triple divine slayer for your whole party with commander skills. Though she also has Slayer Defense and IDK if it completely nullifies slayer effects or just decreases them. Also, Lucifer is a night unit...

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Someone please help me fix the key unlocks. This is pissing me off much.

I did Deus Hard and it said I unlocked just Loki and Lucinda. I actually have Fana, so apparantly she got unlocked when I was doing story mode on hard or above? Unless the unlock guide is outdated. Anyways, from Loki and Lucinda, I can only pull Loki.

My keys are obviously bugged. For example, during the day I can pull two times from 10x pool. The fucked up thing is that the units that are left in the pool is Damned Azakiel, Innocent Shell, and Aegir. Out of those 3, two units will be pulled and then it will say I have run out of units to pull. What kinda nonsense is this?

Right now, I was able to get Fana, Shiela, Day Vanilla, Theofard, and Leona. Where are the others from the same pool? This is driving me fucking nuts.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Someone please help me fix the key unlocks. This is pissing me off much.

I did Deus Hard and it said I unlocked just Loki and Lucinda. I actually have Fana, so apparantly she got unlocked when I was doing story mode on hard or above? Unless the unlock guide is outdated. Anyways, from Loki and Lucinda, I can only pull Loki.

My keys are obviously bugged. For example, during the day I can pull two times from 10x pool. The fucked up thing is that the units that are left in the pool is Damned Azakiel, Innocent Shell, and Aegir. Out of those 3, two units will be pulled and then it will say I have run out of units to pull. What kinda nonsense is this?

Right now, I was able to get Fana, Shiela, Day Vanilla, Theofard, and Leona. Where are the others from the same pool? This is driving me fucking nuts.
Bug, units from the key of destiny not available if you have 42 units with the same job, fixed in .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bug, units from the key of destiny not available if you have 42 units with the same job, fixed in .
Omg thank you!
Finally it's fixed. I guess I recruited too many useless units to fill up the internal affairs.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So after beating Deus Hard Berserk 5 (couldn't do S+ on the last 2 maps), I think Parry defenders are required in the highest difficulties? The strongest standard tank for me was Babel, with maxed slayer defense, hardy, and her 100 fatal resist. She was getting shredded by Conqueror Loki and even some non bosses in that hell party. If I could stack castle walls, they could last, but there really is no time because they start with full bars and will start spamming OP tactical skills.

I will have to try it out to really see how reliable it is. As ShinV said, I didn't see enemy speeds that go to insane lvls like their attack and defense. Conqueror Loki had 80 Crit boost, which is the highest one I've seen I think.

Another thing about super high difficulty is that you really have to protect the DPS from counters. The enemies stats get really high and you can just die to counters if they don't have pretty good mitigation.

Btw, what exactly does tactical skills that remove "buffs" from enemies and prevent them from getting more do? As far as I can see, it does nothing. It doesn't remove buffs nor does it prevent them from getting buffs unless the tactical skill buffs are not what this is talking about? I thought it might be display error, but their stats don't change after using the remove buffs from all divisions skill.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
So after beating Deus Hard Berserk 5 (couldn't do S+ on the last 2 maps), I think Parry defenders are required in the highest difficulties? The strongest standard tank for me was Babel, with maxed slayer defense, hardy, and her 100 fatal resist. She was getting shredded by Conqueror Loki and even some non bosses in that hell party. If I could stack castle walls, they could last, but there really is no time because they start with full bars and will start spamming OP tactical skills.

I will have to try it out to really see how reliable it is. As ShinV said, I didn't see enemy speeds that go to insane lvls like their attack and defense. Conqueror Loki had 80 Crit boost, which is the highest one I've seen I think.

Another thing about super high difficulty is that you really have to protect the DPS from counters. The enemies stats get really high and you can just die to counters if they don't have pretty good mitigation.

Btw, what exactly does tactical skills that remove "buffs" from enemies and prevent them from getting more do? As far as I can see, it does nothing. It doesn't remove buffs nor does it prevent them from getting buffs unless the tactical skill buffs are not what this is talking about? I thought it might be display error, but their stats don't change after using the remove buffs from all divisions skill.
Impregnable Mercenary Noel with maximum Deadly Resist and a leader with Rush formation (Critical Boost penalty) is effectively immortal as long as the enemy doesn't have D-Slash. Runic formation is also something to watch out for (Parry penalty).

Runic:
1177 Attack = -37 Parry, 2600 Attack = -53 Parry
Parry = rounddup(sqrt(Attack)) + 2?

Force skills that remove buffs are actually inflicting the Cancel ailment. Thus, they fail if the target is protected by Absolute Cure or Resist Ailments. You can inflict Seal on the Absolute Cure unit to make the division vulnerable to ailments again. See this post.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Runic:
1177 Attack = -37 Parry, 2600 Attack = -53 Parry
Parry = rounddup(sqrt(Attack)) + 2?
Can you explain this? Are you saying parry skill value is not a % chance to block? It's competing against the attack stat? So if you have 60 parry and they don't crit, you could block every 2600 attack hits?

What about evade? Is it doing some weird stuff as well?

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
Can you explain this? Are you saying parry skill value is not a % chance to block? It's competing against the attack stat? So if you have 60 parry and they don't crit, you could block every 2600 attack hits?

What about evade? Is it doing some weird stuff as well?
There's a specific formation (Runic) which reduces the effectiveness of the enemy parry, the amount reduced uses the formula provided by ShinV.
Leonhardt's formation is Runic to name one.
There's also a formation that reduces the effectiveness of evade.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's a specific formation (Runic) which reduces the effectiveness of the enemy parry, the amount reduced uses the formula provided by ShinV.
Leonhardt's formation is Runic to name one.
There's also a formation that reduces the effectiveness of evade.
Is the attack in the formula the attack stat of the unit or total attack of the division?

Wowwowza

Nov 3, 2021
how do i get the key of destiny characters nothing is showing up for me eventhough it just gave me the notification that i got one

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What's the unlock condition for Rampaging Celias title? Goddess Iris got her title immediately after unlock, but not rampaging celias even though they were unlocked at the same time?

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
What's the unlock condition for Rampaging Celias title? Goddess Iris got her title immediately after unlock, but not rampaging celias even though they were unlocked at the same time?
There shouldn't be one.
I don't think she has available titles or she's bugged.

• Sad

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
so we have to parts for download, the win part and the "full game with the patch" what is the difference between them?they have the same installation?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, Loki has 60 parry and 60 deadly resist. He can wear the 40 deadly resist armor... and get some parry and defense formation from title and reach 100 parry and 100 deadly resist all things considered... Is he able to tank? Also, how does dimension slash and parry work together? Do they add together or work as 2 separate rolls?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes