hilih--

May 22, 2019
Interface mod updated to v1.10 (works with v1.04, v1.041, v1.05)

Installation:
Unpack and place the file "patch2.xp3" into the installation directory containing "VBHI.exe"

Changes:
- Edit Screen: fixed unit highlight bug when the unit is in not visible division
- Edit Screen: added unit tooltip with division number and deployment state
- Recruitment Screen: added buttons to the filter to display scrolling options

Highlighting only works if the unit is on "list 1" if it's on list 2 or 3 the white box ends up in the wrong place or off screen entirely.
Fixed in v1.10.

Highlight helps when it works but whats really needed is the ability to eject a unit from a formation through unit list.
I already tried to do this, but unit interaction is blocked if the unit is in the division, so any clicks are ignored.

Reactions: Night and ShinV

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the deal with tsubame? I got this shitty unit and it removed normal tsubaki. I figured if I do another run I can get the original back, but nope. I did a lawful run and tsubaki just doesn't get recruited anymore.

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
What is the deal with tsubame? I got this shitty unit and it removed normal tsubaki. I figured if I do another run I can get the original back, but nope. I did a lawful run and tsubaki just doesn't get recruited anymore.
I'm still get Tsubaki back. Just dont choose her fixed form (awaken and altered) in new game plus and she will back in story plot

Reactions: darkknight2525

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Make sure you're playing on the most recent patch (at least v1.04 since that fixes the Tsubaki bug, and ideally or ), and don't choose a fixed form for Tsubaki. She will rejoin as her base form once you conquer Rakshasa again.

Also, Tsubame is plenty viable and amazing with gear. Her innate skills are ideal for a universal sweeper. Give her a combination of All Attack and Added Attack, and watch her clean house. Good candidate for R11 Demon Wand Lucifero.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkknight2525

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I can not undestand interface mod update it is game patch or not.
What is the las OFFICIAL VERSION of the game. 1.0.3 or higher?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I can not undestand interface mod update it is game patch or not.
What is the las OFFICIAL VERSION of the game. 1.0.3 or higher?
Interface mod is an extra you install in addition to the official patch (it dosn't overwrite the patch file). Latest official version is 1.051. Patch can be found on .

Last edited:
Reactions: zapiter

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
So how are you supposed to build Altered Celias and is it wise to use her Altered or is it just better to keep her base form?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
how to get the unit Kuzunoha the fox with white hair ?
i have Geizel but i cant seem to get the fox
Think she's from Deus (only need to do stage 7 for commander unlocks) hard.

I've managed to reach Stage 10 Thantos Deus, and I am just walled by all the enemies that assault your home base immediately with full force before you've had a chance to build up your own. Using my powerful teams was able to just about handle the stage 9 version, but this just seems to be too much.

Jul 16, 2019
Think she's from Deus (only need to do stage 7 for commander unlocks) hard.

I've managed to reach Stage 10 Thantos Deus, and I am just walled by all the enemies that assault your home base immediately with full force before you've had a chance to build up your own. Using my powerful teams was able to just about handle the stage 9 version, but this just seems to be too much.
so u need do it in hard stages to get her fuck have to start a run again damn

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Can I instal 1.051 on 1.02?
All of the patches are a single patch file (patch.xp3) and include previous patches. So yes, you can install the latest one on top of any earlier versions.

So how are you supposed to build Altered Celias and is it wise to use her Altered or is it just better to keep her base form?
Give her R11 Heavenly Dragonfly or R9 Purgatory Blade. Celias' preferred title is Blinding Slash in both forms. Altered Celias is generally more useful, especially since Rampaging Celias is basically an upgrade to her base form.

Mar 19, 2018
so u need do it in hard stages to get her fuck have to start a run again damn
You should decide yourself whether she's worth a whole run just for herself. IMO it's better to just go wild and do hard B5 or thanatos no berserk after you get a grip on the mechanics since you'll also get chars from lower difficulties. And get Iris first, with proper team and tactics she's unstoppable even on thanatos B5 (at least on story mode, havn't tried deus mode on thanatos B5 yet).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 16, 2019
You should decide yourself whether she's worth a whole run just for herself. IMO it's better to just go wild and do hard B5 or thanatos no berserk after you get a grip on the mechanics since you'll also get chars from lower difficulties. And get Iris first, with proper team and tactics she's unstoppable even on thanatos B5 (at least on story mode, havn't tried deus mode on thanatos B5 yet).

what route u get iris i didnt meet her yet

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
You see her as an enemy on Chaos route (and a bonus version, which is the playable one, you face in a bonus scenario, to access you have to answer "I will award her with my power" in the Alioth scenario, and when asked to make a sacrifice, choose the population of each nation), you acquire her through completing a berserk 5 playthrough (either story or Deus, suggest story). The good news about the berserk level reward characters is that berserk hard works, no characters are from doing berserk on Thanatos.

And yes, Iris is indeed a powerhouse, give her an all attack weapon (such as the 2H Saegjarn) and an added attack weapon (like the Ranged Estranged stars) and watch her clean house.

Mar 19, 2018
To get Iris you need to beat berserk 5, I believe either story or deus mode both works but I recommend story mode. IMO law route is a bit easier than chaos route since on law route you only faces the hollows (mostly) while in chaos route you faces the damned and the innocents. Maybe it's just me. Looks hard to get Iris but it's totally worth it, she's so OP with the right team and tactics. Also, Iris is the final boss of the true chaos route.

1 v3 on thanatos berserk 5 chaos route final boss 1st round. Just to show how OP she is lol.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Interface mod updated to v1.12 (works with v1.04, v1.041, v1.05, v1.051)

Installation:
Unpack and place the file "patch2.xp3" and "hotkeys.ini" into the installation directory containing "VBHI.exe"

Changes:
- added quick save (F5) and quick load (F9) hotkeys support; hotkeys can be changed at "hotkeys.ini", list of supported keys at "supported hotkeys.txt" file

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
Is there a recruit guide somewhere (specially for less story important characters)? Do I really have to soul cage every commander character I like? Are there other ways to recruit?

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Is there a recruit guide somewhere (specially for less story important characters)? Do I really have to soul cage every commander character I like? Are there other ways to recruit?
You can recruit story char you didn't soul cage in the "war room" when you have the required law/chaos they don't tell how much you need but when you have enough a new option will appear when selecting personnel. Whenever there is a choice to "imprison" that character can be recruited later like that. You can also un-alter characters the same way if you have enough law/chaos like the cat ear girl Leon alter's during the prologue.

In the guides pack in the first post the unlock guide lists the conditions for recruiting bonus characters, those have different requirements.

Reactions: Key-Ab
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes