f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Interface mod updated to v1.12 (works with v1.04, v1.041, v1.05, v1.051)

Installation:
Unpack and place the file "patch2.xp3" and "hotkeys.ini" into the installation directory containing "VBHI.exe"

Changes:
- added quick save (F5) and quick load (F9) hotkeys support; hotkeys can be changed at "hotkeys.ini", list of supported keys at "supported hotkeys.txt" file
Thank you for your hard work.

Since you've played the game, may I ask: Are ALL tentacle scenes from the POV of the guy (like he's standing there watching) ?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Thank you for your hard work.

Since you've played the game, may I ask: Are ALL tentacle scenes from the POV of the guy (like he's standing there watching) ?
I remember a solo scene where tentacles where being used as a sex toy but most of them are like that and he's not just watching he's mind melded with them if I understood it correctly.

Jul 16, 2019
guys if not asking for much any1 got a save with all units unlocked cuz deus mode 8 or is it 9 stage is a hell hole oo, not sure im doing it on hard or very hard but my strongest 3 formations got wiped like were nothing by a group with Loki from frontier oo

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Anybody know if key summoned cameo units get titles?
If you mean commander style titles like your commander units, gained either through plot or the war council, then no. However, they can be given titles via the recruit screen, just like a regular unit. Their growth is very relevant here.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is Rampaging Celias and Divine Natschu not having titles intentional or a bug?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Is Rampaging Celias and Divine Natschu not having titles intentional or a bug?
According to the wiki, intentional. Goddess Sylvia, Divine Nachtu, Cursed Magach, Earth Dragon Olga, and Rampaging Celias don't have titles.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
They all have titles though except the 2 I mentioned.
On second examination, the NG+ page isn't up-to-date with the rest of the wiki. Regardless, Divine Nachtu and Rampaging Celias don't have titles on the individual units page either, so if they exist, they aren't unlocked by any difficulty, Berserk, or Story/Deus Mode clears. Maybe locked behind the alternative game modes like race-exclusive or Atheist?

Mar 19, 2018
On second examination, the NG+ page isn't up-to-date with the rest of the wiki. Regardless, Divine Nachtu and Rampaging Celias don't have titles on the individual units page either, so if they exist, they aren't unlocked by any difficulty, Berserk, or Story/Deus Mode clears. Maybe locked behind the alternative game modes like race-exclusive or Atheist?
I can confirm that atheism mode doesn't unlock DN and RC titles unless it got fixed in recent patches. I don't wanna try atheism mode again, not fun.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
You fight Saint Iris in the Chaos route, and Goddess Iris in the extended Chaos route. Rainbow War Goddess Iris is Deus-only.
Not quite true there. On Thanatos difficulty, Goddess Iris in the last map is replaced by Rainbow War Goddess (relevant if your treasure hunting, as she has even more cost than Voracious Vergius). The final boss fight (where you can freely select 3 divisions to fight the enemies 3 divisions, and there is no map) is still Goddess Iris though, if I remember right.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Umm in tags hidden by spoiler there is romance but in norm tags there isnt romance so... Is there romance :unsure:

Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
Trying to read the wiki with google translate is melting my brain o_O

Any helpful advice for team building on higher difficulties?

I generally just try get get as good of a null coverage as possible in the squad through any means, slap a defender in slot 1 with forward guard and have day/night attuned all over the units to keep the defense always stable, then get some decoy with target miss and, if possible, high evade in slot 6 on all squads I make. The rest are damage oriented, with barriers if i can have some.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes