jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I never tried anything like that, are bestiality scenes options or are they inevitable?

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
ooof going to need a torrent for this one. Downloaded on Mega and my browser froze when it completed.

Megaxz

Feb 12, 2018
Now much of the game is VN and how much is troop management/combat?
As much as you want. Play on easy and you'll blaze through strategy sections super fast and it'll be almost only VN. Play on hard difficulty and you'll need to work hard to beat the stages and spend a lot of time on gameplay.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have to agree with some posts above that we are desperate for a Torrent Link! I have an abysmal 400KB/s maximum download speed. A torrent link would be a blessing to add to the first post and thanks.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is this connected to the other ones and if so which order should I play them in?
Or are they all stand alone stories, just set in the same universe?
Thanks for the upload OP.

FireBirdy123

Jun 19, 2017
i cant save the game
---------------------------
Information
---------------------------
ファイルに保存できません (ファイルを開けないか、書き込み禁止です)

I keep getting this message

Reactions: OurBlackString

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The game has been out years, this is just the official English release.
Yeah, and generally saves don't work between different versions. The Kickstarter also added content. I can't imagine saves are compatible. Even if they were somehow, it wouldn't be a "Full save" considering the additional content.

Kickstarter stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically a complete expansion on the original game. I should also mention for people waiting for a 100% save: If this is anything like Frontier with all the different endings and content, you could probably do 3+ playthroughs and still not unlock everything.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Hoping someone with better expertise could try modding this or finding the adress correctly... this was the ssg i've used with the japanese game v1.03 a long time ago... i tried changing the target process and changing the "VBH" to "VBHI" with auto fill changing all entries like that and still didn't work, guess the adress are a lil bit different or need a correction to target the specific stuff... or with somewhat expertise turn it into lua scripts for cheat engine for whoever understand how this works(though this is the file for SpoilerAL with japan v1.03)...

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
any way to force the window to resize? choosing between a fairly small window (on a 1440p display) and fullscreen, which i don't like plus the text gets kinda blurry, is big poo poo. i've noticed quite a lot of japanese games are like this, i'm sure it looks fine on 1080p but with a 1440p (can't even imagine 4k...) the window is just bordering on too small

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes