Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I´m on second playtrhough chaos route ( my first one was true law route ) and I´m at the final chapter where Almirangda asks me to choose between 3 choices of who to sacrifice. My problem is that I´m not able to choose the first option. I´ve found a guide that says that to do so Luseli can´t become a fallen angel. However I have no idea how to accomplish that, since it was an unskippable event.
Any help would be appreciated.
Did you pick the option "I'll give her my strength" (paraphrased) at the end of the Alioth scenario? This option sets you up for the True Chaos route and disables the first choice. Now you can only choose to sacrifice the Dark Lords to stay on Chaos or the citizens of each nation to fully qualify for True Chaos.

If you wanted to pick the first option for the CG you need to either avoid the Alioth scenario or pick the "I want to make Anora happy" option.

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Did you pick the option "I'll give her my strength" (paraphrased) at the end of the Alioth scenario? This option sets you up for the True Chaos route and disables the first choice. Now you can only choose to sacrifice the Dark Lords to stay on Chaos or the citizens of each nation to fully qualify for True Chaos.

If you wanted to pick the first option for the CG you need to either avoid the Alioth scenario or pick the "I want to make Anora happy" option.
Oh, thanks I guess I can at least go for the true Chaos ending then. I thought I could get all of the choices in one Chaos playthrough somehow. Thanks for the help, I might go for a third playtrhough then if there will still be enough new scenes to unlock to be worth it.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
this one have VenusBlood DarkChronicle Episode:2???
I see it's on english episode 2 I search for that

fuuzan

Jan 14, 2020
maybe this silly question.
how to play game with R18+ ?
in NG option All Age banner or R18+ to play R18+ game contain

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
why is it always the purple haired/nail girls ALWAYS get fcked by others and never have the mcs attention/lust/affection. Always depicted as Ultra mega super slut succubui. Im trying to enjoy them myself not a fucking pig beat me to it lol
Reminds me, I liked Karvia's final scene (the one you can get as an ending with her and Ceris, Chaos route only) so much for some reason, I actually got a picture of her. Given the one scene where you can talk to them and Leon states "you'll bear my children", really wanted to see her pregnant, so that's what I got. Hope you enjoy the picture.

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone know where to find a download for the 1.07 EN bug patch? There isn't anything gamebreaking as far as I know but it bothers me to be missing it. Also, the game is very unclear how using Destiny Keys to summon guest units works so if anyone could give me some advice to help with that it would be appreciated.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Anyone know where to find a download for the 1.07 EN bug patch? There isn't anything gamebreaking as far as I know but it bothers me to be missing it.

Also, the game is very unclear how using Destiny Keys to summon guest units works so if anyone could give me some advice to help with that it would be appreciated.
Buttons x1/x4/x10/x20 change how many destiny keys will be used to summon a single unit.
Amounts of used keys determine what units pool will be used. Guest units are at x10 pool.
Also, there are slight changes in the unit pool depending on day/night.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can somebody point me in the direction, where can i see the character endings?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Venus Blood GAIA International playable demo just got released on jast
Hm... Wasn't GAIA one of the games that's more focused on pregnancy stuff? Also, how come they didn't rename this one?

Oh well, doesn't matter. This is excellent news. One can never have enough Venus Blood.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I hope they'll do Lagoon eventually. I know a lot of people consider it a disappointment (unoptimized Unity engine, only Tia can really be corrupted in the classic sense, every single girl is a dragon...) but eh... I like it.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I can't install the game, It doesn't let me choose where to install it and then pocedes to tell me the file I choose doesn't exist... any idea on how to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes