desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a resource/wiki where I can learn mechanics? Like what is the diff between bounty and treasure hunter? etc.
Back when I played it when this was first released, there was no completed English wiki. You are gonna have to do some research if you really want to master the mechanics. There are some great guides on the steam forums for the first game (Venus Blood Frontier). Most of that info regarding combat mechanics will still apply to this game. Frontier actually also has a decent English wiki. For HOLLOW specifically, you can use google translate on the japanese wiki. Also, there is a shitload of discussion and information on this thread that you can read through.

As for your question, bounty hunter gets you ores that you can use to craft equipment. Each instance of the bounty hunter skill gives you an ore of the corresponding rank. Treasure hunter increases rare item drops.

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
Back when I played it when this was first released, there was no completed English wiki. You are gonna have to do some research if you really want to master the mechanics. There are some great guides on the steam forums for the first game (Venus Blood Frontier). Most of that info regarding combat mechanics will still apply to this game. Frontier actually also has a decent English wiki. For HOLLOW specifically, you can use google translate on the japanese wiki. Also, there is a shitload of discussion and information on this thread that you can read through.

As for your question, bounty hunter gets you ores that you can use to craft equipment. Each instance of the bounty hunter skill gives you an ore of the corresponding rank. Treasure hunter increases rare item drops.
I'll check out the the Frotner english wiki and steam forums! Thank you! It's just a lot to take in and the the tutorial is SO bad.

Reactions: desmosome

reedgrin

Aug 5, 2018
Never had that problem, but try to search the thread for a more recent patch. 1.03 is pretty outdated.
I'm using 1.07 with the ui mod. The bug probably has some specific weird conditions, because Ibe used Ullr before too. maybe when all the enemies are charmed or some are charmed and some dead or something...
Kinda annoying to get this bug while playing Ice race limited mode.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
The uncensored art here is super awesome, beautifully drawn in great tentacle details.

The plot goes: A woman time travel to the future in order to get impregnated by her descendant, then proceed to make a whole incest bloodline by making babies between her and said descendant's child. That's rad.

Last edited:

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Anyone ?
Save with unlock all commander unit
-Tsubame
-Bride julia
-nachtu
-hamud
-alioth
-goddess sylvia
-kuzunoha
-vergius
-doris
-geisel
-magach
-orga
-iris
-mason
-regina

Because i dont wanna replay more than the story
I've searching this forum for any save file with that units but it seems hopeless searching if you had it please share it with us

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
How do you guys play this without window mode? The game is like 480 pixels wide. I could fit it tiled like 16 times on my screen. I can read small text, but this is crazy. And playing an adult game locked in full screen where its not easy to escape from? I have to be missing something here. This is from 2014, not 1994.

1682374197465.png
This is the game in window mode on top of the F95 page (which is taking up half of my screen)

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes