hilih--

May 22, 2019
How do you guys play this without window mode? The game is like 480 pixels wide. I could fit it tiled like 16 times on my screen. I can read small text, but this is crazy. And playing an adult game locked in full screen where its not easy to escape from? I have to be missing something here. This is from 2014, not 1994.

View attachment 2571008
This is the game in window mode on top of the F95 page (which is taking up half of my screen)
You need to change DPI scaling settings for the game:
Right mouse button on exe / Properties / Compatibility / Change high DPI settings.
Enable the bottom checkbox and choose System.
After this game window will be scaled according to Windows settings: Display / Change the size of text, apps, and other items

Reactions: ninotoreS and DuniX

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Anyone who plays this able to help explain specifically what is shown here?
1682390507704.png

I can see some stuff (like turn#), but I read I have 6 actions a day. And one guide said each day is a new season (the top left with the elements listed).

If the seasons/elements are days, what is the 4?
Which day/season am I currently on, 3 or 4? 3 is in the middle, so this is what my mind wants to think, but the 4 below it sorta suggests now is the lighting, not the orange icon in the image above.
What are things that use up my 6 actions a day, and are there 6 days in a turn? Or are the days the actions? If so, why can I sometimes do 3-4 things without it changing.

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Anyone who plays this able to help explain specifically what is shown here?
View attachment 2571337

I can see some stuff (like turn#), but I read I have 6 actions a day. And one guide said each day is a new season (the top left with the elements listed).

If the seasons/elements are days, what is the 4?
Which day/season am I currently on, 3 or 4? 3 is in the middle, so this is what my mind wants to think, but the 4 below it sorta suggests now is the lighting, not the orange icon in the image above.
What are things that use up my 6 actions a day, and are there 6 days in a turn? Or are the days the actions? If so, why can I sometimes do 3-4 things without it changing.

This is Frontier Interface.
Turn is turn. nothing new.

Elemental symbols are indicating which element is prevalent right now (Affects stats when recruiting units) Each elements last day and nigh cycle (2 turns). Day and night also affect units recruited. (TLDR Recruit units at the day of their element. Humans at day/monsters at night. Even more TLDR look at the face on the interface when you recruiting. if it's pink and happy - all good. if sad and purple - it's bad.) In Frontier those are called phases on the moon. tbf what are they is not that relevant.

4 is Power indicator. You use this stuff for all the cool special attacks with cut ins in battles. it goes up to 9. Bar near it is how much it's filled till next level. so you have almost 5

Action counter is displaying your action in the middle. so you at your 3rd action. But to be fair action counter is barely relevant as you never need 6 actions per turn. it's usually just recruit 1-2 units and then fight.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
This is Frontier Interface.
Turn is turn. nothing new.

Elemental symbols are indicating which element is prevalent right now (Affects stats when recruiting units) Each elements last day and nigh cycle (2 turns). Day and night also affect units recruited. (TLDR Recruit units at the day of their element. Humans at day/monsters at night. Even more TLDR look at the face on the interface when you recruiting. if it's pink and happy - all good. if sad and purple - it's bad.) In Frontier those are called phases on the moon. tbf what are they is not that relevant.

4 is Power indicator. You use this stuff for all the cool special attacks with cut ins in battles. it goes up to 9. Bar near it is how much it's filled till next level. so you have almost 5

Action counter is displaying your action in the middle. so you at your 3rd action. But to be fair action counter is barely relevant as you never need 6 actions per turn. it's usually just recruit 1-2 units and then fight.
Ok, so the part I didnt get is what is "NOW". The left, middle or right? I seem to get inconsistent results. Sometimes I get the pink smily for the symbol on the right, and sometimes for the one in the middle. Sounds like you are saying its the middle one
1682459924049.png
So today is the orange "Season" and I am on the 3rd (of 6) actions, correct?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Ok, so the part I didnt get is what is "NOW". The left, middle or right? I seem to get inconsistent results. Sometimes I get the pink smily for the symbol on the right, and sometimes for the one in the middle. Sounds like you are saying its the middle one
View attachment 2573571
So today is the orange "Season" and I am on the 3rd (of 6) actions, correct?
"Now" is middle. Also there's additional season that gives best pink smiley. i think it's 2 steps away from current one. So for Earth season it would be water iirc. that's why you get off season pinks i would say. once again just look at the smiley face - it's always the best indicator.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes