Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I have to say...the translation sucks.... well, I should never had any expectation anyway...

just one example to understand what I mean:
(jp) -> (en)
"You...are you trying to became a demon in my sister's place!?" -> "Are you looking to rule in my sister's place?"

In the original she is asking if he is aiming to became the enemy of the world, in the translation she asks if he wants to be the ruler of the world....a little bit different, don't you think? XD

Edit: Okay, I'm being too picky. It's not thaaaaat bad...

Last edited:

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
When i extracted the game i didn't get the 'INST_VBHI(EN).exe' just the patch notes and patch.xp3 is that normal?
I'm a moron i extracted the patch folder not the game folder sorry guys

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for the share.! so this is finally out huh. seems good. I'm waiting for a good vanilla to spend my money next.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
Could anyone tell me if the "femdom domination" tag of this game is warranted, please?

Like, are there actual femdom scenes, or is it just about ladies being mean for 2 seconds before the MC beat them?

And if there are femdom scenes, would you mind telling me how much compared to the rest of the content, please?

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Godbless! I spent almost two hours yesterday staring at the first mission opening without making any moves over thinking units and strategy, love the game but venus bloods always been difficult with its mechanics.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Could anyone tell me if the "femdom domination" tag of this game is warranted, please?

Like, are there actual femdom scenes, or is it just about ladies being mean for 2 seconds before the MC beat them?

And if there are femdom scenes, would you mind telling me how much compared to the rest of the content, please?
Unless they've added something new femdom is for game over scenes. I.e. you lose to a girl in the campaign and get a scene where she says you are her toy forever now yadda yadda, while you are tied down or something similar to that. Those are generally rare, I think maybe one scene per each enemy country or so? So while it is true femdom since MC even asks them to kill him instead of being dominated, they are very few.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah again, if this is anything like Frontier: The MC will be a total douchebag on the corruption route. As in: He sees the women as objects and has no interest in them romantically. They're basically just entertainment. Think Kuroinu anime or something where the leader dude rapes the women first but then enjoys watching them get fucked by monsters/gangbanged by dudes, and doesn't give a shit about keeping them to himself.

If you're expecting corruption to just be a kink and that it won't actually alter the relationship between the MC and girls much, you're gunna have a bad time. Corruption route in Frontier changed the MC's personality drastically, much more than I've seen in most games. I'm personally going to avoid it this time for several reasons, at least on my first run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
Is there any chance of a torrent download? Thanks for the upload, venus blood is good stuff

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes