Venus's Club: Requested Girls

Lilfam

Aug 16, 2017
Ella Reese? Suprised no one has request her yet, there again she doesn't have much out.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
New girls I'm working on.

Kira Perez
Athena Faris
Harley King
Spencer Bradley
Zerella Skies
Ana Foxxx
Lily Jordan

Updates (added content) to existing packs I'm working on.

Lulu Chu
Naomi Swann
Tiffany Tatum
Vanna Bardot
Anastasia Knight
Kylie Rocket

• Love
Reactions: Dripping

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Spencer Bradley and Zerella Skies already exist.
Thanks for that. I looked before and did not find them. Probably just lazy on my part.

Edited list.

Kira Perez
Athena Faris
Harley King
Ana Foxxx
Lily Jordan

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Have you gone to and clicked on the ethnicity header, then selected 'Asian'?

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Another pull ...
Olivia del Rio is ready... "problem" is, i did this for me so ..it is a little bit huge (5-5.3gb).
Will upload it to Mega, the question is ... as one file (press HEY THERE) or splitted in two files (press WOW).

...and I need a different way to create pulls, this always looks like I am click baiting or something...

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Another pull ...
Olivia del Rio is ready... "problem" is, i did this for me so ..it is a little bit huge (5-5.3gb).
Will upload it to Mega, the question is ... as one file (press HEY THERE) or splitted in two files (press WOW).

...and I need a different way to create pulls, this always looks like I am click baiting or something...
Here's an option you can consider taking. Set up two girlpacks for Olivia--both named exactly the same.

The first would be a stripped down version--just a few videos of each type, complete with the JSON and lessons and all that.

The second would be all the videos not contained in the first, but set up identically to how a girlpack should be set up, complete with the JSON and lessons and all that.

Then people can download one or both, as they desire. If they put both in the girlpacks directory as the name for the directory, they'll combine nicely and it'll end up being one big girlpack at the end of the day.