Venus's Club: Requested Girls

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Another pull ...
Olivia del Rio is ready... "problem" is, i did this for me so ..it is a little bit huge (5-5.3gb).
Will upload it to Mega, the question is ... as one file (press HEY THERE) or splitted in two files (press WOW).

...and I need a different way to create pulls, this always looks like I am click baiting or something...
Are you going to post her on the Girlpack Releases thread? Looking forward to her!

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
There certainly are, but she hasn't been on my list. (Didn't care for the vampire movies. :LOL: )
Well, well....if nobody does her I might actually try my hand on this one....no pun intended (man, is there quite bit of unintended sexual innuendo in those last statements...) Would you be willing to add her to your list CaptC, you would be able to give it a better construction overall than I could hope to and I would be willing to wait for your version than for me to fumblenut around and make a half-ass version.

Edit: CaptC, and to anybody else, if nobody cares to stake a claim on making this girlpack then I would not mind taking a shot actually on constructing this one....but do not expect the world as this would be the first one I would be doing, lol

Last edited:

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here's an option you can consider taking. Set up two girlpacks for Olivia--both named exactly the same.

The first would be a stripped down version--just a few videos of each type, complete with the JSON and lessons and all that.

The second would be all the videos not contained in the first, but set up identically to how a girlpack should be set up, complete with the JSON and lessons and all that.

Then people can download one or both, as they desire. If they put both in the girlpacks directory as the name for the directory, they'll combine nicely and it'll end up being one big girlpack at the end of the day.
Damn it..that is smart. Will consider it

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Well, well....if nobody does her I might actually try my hand on this one....no pun intended (man, is there quite bit of unintended sexual innuendo in those last statements...) Would you be willing to add her to your list CaptC, you would be able to give it a better construction overall than I could hope to and I would be willing to wait for your version than for me to fumblenut around and make a half-ass version.

Edit: CaptC, and to anybody else, if nobody cares to stake a claim on making this girlpack then I would not mind taking a shot actually on constructing this one....but do not expect the world as this would be the first one I would be doing, lol
Someone gave me their files for Jessica Alba and it took me like a year to get to it. I think you would be better served to do one yourself. If you like, I will review before you publish and give you my take - but in general, just go for it. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Reactions: mgunner2010

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Someone gave me their files for Jessica Alba and it took me like a year to get to it. I think you would be better served to do one yourself. If you like, I will review before you publish and give you my take - but in general, just go for it. I'm sure you'll do fine.
I was actually going to ask you to review for me if I did do it....so I dood it...

Reactions: CaptC

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anyone on Macy meadows?
I downloaded a lot of content for her, but have not sliced and diced it yet.

Currently working on Braylin Bailey, and in the wings are Hazel Moore, Haley Spades, Kira Perez, and Penelope Woods. These girls and I'm adding content to Megan Rain.

Reactions: mgunner2010

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
Requesing:
Denise Milani
Macy meadows
Richelle Ryan
Christina Carter
Trina Michaels
Kristina Rose
Sensei Pearl

Last edited: