Venus's Club: Requested Girls

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Someone should make the effort to create some themed packs. An all asian pack, all ebony pack, all latin pack, Japanese? Maybe research how to create more attributes, BDSM, Spanking? Just some thoughts. Love this game.

Reactions: hotmike

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Alix Lynx
Allie Nicole
Ashley Anderson
Brenna Sparks
Britney Amber
Dani Jensen
Faye Reagan
Jaclyn Taylor
Nina Elle
Samantha Saint
Teagan Presley

I think some of these have been mentioned, some haven't.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Keri Sable
Lauren Phillip
Faye Reagan
Piper Perri
Veruca james

I'd love to see these :)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
create more attributes, BDSM, Spanking? Just some thoughts. Love this game.
With the standard scene namings this is rather hard. It is even impossible to add a lot of variety within the sex category. But well, some girls do things a bit different I guess.

I am working on Charley Chase. A bit difficult to get some scene types though. She has some really nice BDSM stuff I would like to give a place.

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Ones I didn't notice in my browsing through (but they might have been suggested already)

Alena Croft
Codi Vore
Noelle Easton
Shyla Stylez (R.I.P.)

The other's I'd like to see I noticed have already been suggested, so I won't mention them.

Kendall99

Mar 20, 2019
Figured I'd make a list of requests since I've seen others do it. Some I'm sure already have one but I'd just like to see a bigger thing of them. I'll give a pretty hefty list of names so that the people who makes these will have a lot to work with and hoping it will cover a large number of women for some people. Hope you enjoy. (F is for favorite and ones I'd like to see ASAP if possible. Of course I don't wanna rush anyone.)

- Jynx Maze
I was just checking if there was a pack/request for Jynx and thought she deserved highlighting in a separate post.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Alexa Grace
Alli Rae
Rilynn Rae
Abigaile Johnson
Mary Kalisy
Crystal Ray
Michele Wild
Jia Lissa
Alexa Tomas
Jessie Rogers

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
If I want to dive into making a girlpack, what resolution should my original file be? Someone educate me. If all I find are 720 resolution files and it's recommended to have a 16x9 aspect ratio, then do I need to keep looking?

The spec on the current video file I want to use appears, so I don't know if this will be clear enough.

Codec H264
Resolition 720x400
Frame Rate 29.97 fps
Bite Rate 1171 kbps

Reactions: Loganfin

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
If I want to dive into making a girlpack, what resolution should my original file be? Someone educate me. If all I find are 720 resolution files and it's recommended to have a 16x9 aspect ratio, then do I need to keep looking?

The spec on the current video file I want to use appears, so I don't know if this will be clear enough.

Codec H264
Resolition 720x400
Frame Rate 29.97 fps
Bite Rate 1171 kbps
I finalize every pack at 720p ie 1280x720. This is particularly important as Tobe will be updating with zoom-in sound. 720x400 on any normal monitor will look like crap zoomed in. h264 can usually pump these packs at around 10mb per clip. Be picky about your clips and you can keep these under 500mb. webm will yield ~40% reduction.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Kosame Dash
Athena Palomino
Isabella Taylor
Ella Hughes
Alexis Texas
Dani Daniels
Valentina Nappi
Alice Redlips
Teanna Trump
Karlee Grey