Heather Vahn
Bianca Breeze
Kenzie Reeves
Evelyn Lin
Marica Hase
Skylar Vox
Marcelin Abadir (probably difficult)
Afrodite Night

(EDIT) Oh and the goddess herself Haley Ryder... Now i must go punish myself for leaving her out my wishlist.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017
Went through about 700+ requests and came up with a comprehensive list of which actresses have been requested and which of those requests have been completed; a (D) indicates a deepfake, while a (T) indicates a trans actress:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mm5oo2

Feb 22, 2019
The only two i want to see is Moriah Mills and Victoria Cakes they would be interesting to see a pack for them

smegbot

May 5, 2020
Went through about 700+ requests and came up with a comprehensive list of which actresses have been requested and which of those requests have been completed; a (D) indicates a deepfake, while a (T) indicates a trans actress:

That's a really good list, and i am confident that alot of these actresses will make this game even better.

Reactions: beatmeatgosleep

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017

Thanks for doing that, makes searching for new projects all the easier.

smegbot

May 5, 2020
Some more actresses for consideration ;)

Asians...
Asa Akira
Ariel Rose
Roxy Jezel
Tia Tanaka
Satomi Yuria
Kimijima Mio

Milfs...
Emma Starr
Zoey Holloway
Simone Sonay

Young...
Mia Rose
Bree Olson
Charlotte Sartre

Reactions: spandex

Halstaff

Mar 23, 2020
Another small list I thought of today, in addition to Daisy Marie...

Catalina Cruz, Kayden Kross, Nessa Devil, Bella Rose, Piper Perri, Athena Faris, Vanna Bardot, Cytheria, Charity Crawford and Presley Hart

Reactions: Ferid673

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
The problem with a lot of these requests is that the girl in question has too many things she doesn't do. For just the few above directly above this post, I see at least three that would have a long list of things she doesn't do (anal, creampies, tit jobs, orgy).

My personal rule is 3 things undone at a maximum. For a couple of girls I've made, I've fudged scenes to include anal (see what I did there? Clever word play, right? Oh, c'mon!) from girls who've never done it on screen and I found a few "generic" anal creampie scenes that could be altered enough to appear reasonable. That was a shit-ton of effort (pun firmly intended) and I only did it because I wanted to use the girl in my game.

For the most part, a request is more likely be fulfilled if a couple of conditions are met:

First, the girl has to have a lengthy, varied career. A girl who has done a dozen scenes of standard activities isn't going to be worth the time it takes to make a girlpack or your going to get a pack with a single video in a few categories.

Second, the girl has to have been fairly recent. Clips from even the early 2000s aren't easy to find and they are typically really poor quality with terrible frame speeds if you download them from one of the streaming sites. Trying to find stuff from the 1980s and 1990s is even worse.

And an additional disclaimer on the packs I make: I dislike fake boobs and heavy body art. It's just a preference for me and I'm not being a dick if you like both or either. To each his or her own. But I'm not going to spend the time to make a girlpack that I likely won't use in the game when I play it.

Reactions: macewindoom