VN Unity Abandoned Verde [v0.0.1] [Jakai]

U

User_23654

Verde.jpg

Overview:
You are captain of a space ship and crew set in an unknown future timeline. You will complete missions to earn experience, money, and items. Some missions will even unlock new characters who will join your crew.

"Not currently in-game but planned for the short term includes: sex with crew members, which can lead to male/female, male/male, female/female and male/female/futa pairings. The Lust system will allow for sex during combat which could lead to monster/ alien sex. "​

Updated: 2018-12-01
Developer: Jakei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

2018-12-05_103132.jpg 2018-12-05_103139.jpg 2018-12-05_103209.jpg 2018-12-05_103238.jpg Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@jakai
(v0.0.1) Solid tech demo. I didn't find any bugs, images were good and gameplay was straight forward. This has a lot of promise. Keep up the good work!

@Avaron1974
According to his Patreon page, there will be same-sex trysts aplenty. So far, the developer has kept the 'captain' genderless so I assume you'll be able to choose in the future.

*** There are multiple images during the shower viewing. The rotation is slow, so be patient.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"...You will complete missions to earn experience, money, and items. Some missions will even unlock new characters who will join your crew. "

Fuck yeah! Perfect setting for a game... so many possibilities! Really looking forward to this.

And another thing!

Add a corruption option to THIS:

So that I can work to corrupt and get this chick into a threesome with her daughter and I will go over to your Patreon page and sponsor you right NOW!

:ROFLMAO:(y):alien::devilish:

Reactions: Mr.Hoodz

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Yay....

Hold on....

What's this in the spoilers.

BOOOOO

Which is it?

Kinda helps before downloading, not a fan of male protag games and the tags got my hopes up.
I'm the exact opposite, I wont even bother with anything that has female protagonist.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This guy abandoned his last game.. i cant see this one going very far either.