Others Verethragna ~Seisen no Duelist~ [Final] [Astronauts: Sirius]

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
1705778821139.png
Overview:
The trading card game Verethragna is a game created by the world’s largest game company Link World. Players summon and fight with gods and demons, heroes and monsters summoned from other worlds. It has become extremely popular, with people of all ages addicted to it.

Tatsumi, the head of a zaibatsu, was trapped by the Kokuryou Gakuen’s chairwoman Metsheila into a hidden duel tournament. He suffered a horrible defeat and was bounded from leaving. She sent a challenge to his son, Akira, telling him to fight to the top of the duelist ladder at the school if he wished to exact revenge for his father. Accepting her challenge, he enrolled as a student at the school.

One day, when he accidentally wandered into the woods behind the school, he encountered unidentifiable monsters. However, he was saved by a card of Kiskill, the dark armor-wearing goddess of darkness. He fought up the ranks with her by his side, was selected as one of the 21 knights (ritter) and aimed to become the ‘duel kaizer’. What is the Metsheila’s intention and what is the truth behind Verethragna and the other worlds?
Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2015-07-03
Original Title: ウルスラグナ~征戦のデュエリスト~
Developer:
Publisher: -
Censored: YES
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (27h 6m)
Voices: JAPANESE
DLsite:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

1705779623869.png 1705779642201.png 1705779652234.png 1705779661551.png 1705779669447.png 1705779731157.png

Reactions: Centurionzo

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
Please share the game as well
I'd like to, but you need to mount the game using daemon tools and the like to install it and it's quite possible that there will be errors if I just upload my own game folder, so you'll have to download it on your own, ask me on discord if you don't know where to get the game

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
I see, do you plan to edit the MTL ? Or it's done for now ?
Unfortunately this game is pretty long, and I've got no plans or time to edit the mtl for now
I wanted to use Sugoi since it's got pretty decent quality but it produced errors while parsing so the quality is pretty meh as of now

But if you wanna edit the mtl yourself, you can refer to LINK
I've made a pretty much all-encompassing guide on how I did the translation

But for some reason this game is kinda unique in this respect, so you'll have to edit the script inside the bincode folder, you can leave the gxp file alone

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
I gonna take a look, sadly I'm not very good at Japanese or messing with files, so I doubt that I could do much better

But thanks

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
I gonna take a look, sadly I'm not very good at Japanese or messing with files, so I doubt that I could do much better

But thanks
The translated script files will have text in english though
The main issue is the sheer volume of the text, otherwise you can do the translation as long as you've got a decent understanding of the context and the english language

If you do decide to take on the translation, please inform me too, while I can't devote too much time, editing the whole thing bit by bit is possiible

Reactions: Centurionzo