3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
how do I finish the lost village? I managed to get the first step with those light beam thingy, I went in jail, but I'm stuck, the other beams won't vanish, where can I power it up again so I can make the rest of them vanish?
You need to "charge"yourself inside the pool of "goo", it uses transformative power to remove.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
where can i watch the scenes cant find the place you mean
When going to the map go to the woods region, then on go to the left path (maby an encounter but you are OP). Follow the path into the building then on the third floor you should see it, you can also use the vines.

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
Anyone know how to get all the achievements, I am assuming "Winners don't do drugs" wants you to beat the game without using healing items, not sure what "It happens to everyone" wants, guessing "Victory Lap" just want you to beat the game again, and my guess for "The BEST of fans" just needs you to get enough gifts from your simps. Can anyone help with these?

PAPAILOLXD

Feb 16, 2018
When going to the map go to the woods region, then on go to the left path (maby an encounter but you are OP). Follow the path into the building then on the third floor you should see it, you can also use the vines.
either i'm stupid or these instructions are really bad, could show a screenshot of the location or a couple to get a better understanding?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
either i'm stupid or these instructions are really bad, could show a screenshot of the location or a couple to get a better understanding?
The tower containing the boss of the Woods section - found by going left from the entrance area - has a second floor you need the arm transformation from the Findom/Mall area. I believe it may also need wood planks from the swamp area, but don't quote me at this point. On the second floor, a vendor will convert Power Gems and Power Diamonds into base stat boosts, a little to everything per gem spent. There are stairs to a floor above this merchant floor. The floor above the merchant is the memory room.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can somebody tell me how to walk the barrier In the lost village dosent let me

Zender

Oct 27, 2017
Save file for those who don't know what to do with .txt files. This just needs to be placed in the www folder.

luvuli

Mar 10, 2021
That third image is just amazing. A NoNeck McGee with a confident expression spouting words of submission.
At least it turns out it's a dream. Makes it a lot better how cringe the dialogue is.

Man; this game sucks. Personal opinion zone, mind you.
I don't like virtually any of the TF's, and some of them don't even make logical sense to me as TF's, like the findom one. Who fantasizes about being TF'd into a findom? TF is a submissive fantasy, why TF me into a DOM. I'm just lost.

In any case, I'm just glad it got posted here, I'd be sad if I bought it for 15 dollars. I hope they keep working on their other games I like more.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
cold please someone help how to defeat the kast region before the castle

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes