3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
IS there a book or something in game that lists which transformations use which element/damage type?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
The sequel to this game, got released today. Only $10 instead of the $15 requirement for Veronica's Body. Not complaining.

Reactions: weradti and bobbot

bobbot

May 10, 2018
What's the the payload.exe in the folder.
seconded is this a virus/ransomware? or was this in the files to begin with

edit: i scanned this rar with iobit malware fighter and virus total... it seems to come back clean on both going to check it out further if i can

edit 2... i couldnt get vurtualbox to work on my pc, so guess ima gonna need to check this on my tablet and scan it there unpacked

edit 3 seems ok tablet finnaly finished its scan avg insisted to do a full scan and it came back clear for saftys sake i also rescaned it with virus totals web version and payload came back clean... sus but i guess its fine until someone more tech savy comes along and scans it.

edit 4 final edit bought the thing and it does indeed come with the payload file. subsupreme if your up to some shady shit best hope your not american their computer laws are rough.

Last edited:

NoOriginalIdeas

Apr 15, 2021
I know someone else asked a while ago, but does anyone know how to fight the secret Boss? Also, I don't know if it's unrelated or not, but I flipped a switch in the Cheerleader area and Veronica mentioned the Forest, but I can't find anything new there.

NoOriginalIdeas

Apr 15, 2021
I know someone else asked a while ago, but does anyone know how to fight the secret Boss? Also, I don't know if it's unrelated or not, but I flipped a switch in the Cheerleader area and Veronica mentioned the Forest, but I can't find anything new there.
Nevermind lol. Found it immediately after posting.

Necromemer

Dec 30, 2021
To get into the storeroom of the shop Hanaji is in, she wants a password based from the previous game. If anyone is going back to play in order or anything, "What is the name of the woman bound in servitude in Victoria's Body?" is the question for the password.
Went ahead and looked her up.
For you and everyone else that came here to look it up:
Her name is Lucifina.

EnRyuTenChi

Mar 24, 2019
can anyont tell me how to get to the roof of the dollhouse? there is a statue there but no way to move it that I can see

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes