RAGS Abandoned Veronika [v0.9.1] [Pacifist03]

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I'm on ten and won't be trying a fresh install. Thanks for the suggestions though. Guess it wasn't meant to be. It's one of those weird things that some rags work. Others don't.
The second thing you need if you are on Windows 10 is the old .NET, if you rightclick the startbutton and choose Programs and Features, then click on the left link "Turn Windows features on or off", you come to a list of features for Windows.

On my list .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) is on top, make sure to select that and click ok, there will be an installation and you should restart your computer after that.

You might also need the Windows Media Player, it is in the same list under Media Features -> Window Media Player, but I am not sure it is included in the Windows Home Edition if you would happen to use that.

Hope this helps. And this can be added to the thread that was mentioned before too.

Edit: I just realised this information was already in the spoiler link at that thread. Sorry for repeating.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Does anyone know the combination to get by with Dina the maid? I always lose after teatime..
The "walkthrough" does not make any form of sense at the point, so if someone knows what to do I would be really happy :)

zxc666

Nov 1, 2016
Does anyone know the combination to get by with Dina the maid? I always lose after teatime..
The "walkthrough" does not make any form of sense at the point, so if someone knows what to do I would be really happy :)
choose the second options twice and accept gratitude

Come the next day. First, talk to the madam, then with Dina. Dean complains about the fate of its reassurance to the Board. Say that Madame wishes good for her, and the scars she really go (2 days and twice the average line).

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Come the next day. First, talk to the madam, then with Dina. Dean complains about the fate of its reassurance to the Board. Say that Madame wishes good for her, and the scars she really go (2 days and twice the average line).
Thats where Im stuck with the walkthrough, "..and the scars she really go (2 days and twice the average line)" does not make logical sense with the options presented.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When I click to download it shows this:
It should NOT go to that address. On my browser (Up-to-date Chrome) it goes here
The address should only show what I just posted. Again, only go here ---
Copy and paste if you have to.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
choose the second options twice and accept gratitude

I'm also stuck at this very scene, I kept getting a game over after teatime. You do need to choose the last poison at the pharmacy (Strychnine) ? Any help to get passed that scene?

Last edited:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I can convince Natasha to sleep with the visitor, twice, but I can't get anything else after that :/
The second time Natasha gets fucked by the visitor, head to the castle, report offense and select Natasha. Then you wait & ask the guard to visit the prison cell.

zxc666

Nov 1, 2016
I'm also stuck at this very scene, I kept getting a game over after teatime. You do need to choose the last poison at the pharmacy (Strychnine) ? Any help to get passed that scene?
You need to talk to Dina in the morning first, select the second option. On the next day, talk to Dina and select the second option again and select accept gratitude in the following event. Finally it's the teatime event.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
can we use the most recent version instead?
The simple answer is No.

The 2.x and 3.x series of the RAGS product were built using different versions of the related Microsoft Technologies, this sometimes results in incompatibles in certain game features. More importantly the RAGS game file is a Microsoft SQL Server Database file and each series of RAGS uses a different database schema (the structure of the tables in the database) which can cause issues when trying to play a game created using one series' Developer within the other series' Player. This is why a RAGS game developer should always state which version of the Developer was used to create the game so that people know which series/version of the Player to use.

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
When i try to have sex there aren't any pictures. With Crest for example it just says Crest - Sex and thats it, nothing else.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
hello please dina questions for teatime
2,2,2 ?
Please write the text of the correct options
because all ways fail this mission