Unity Vessel Tactics [v0.1] [MeshiSOFTWORKS]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Look it sounds very dissapoiting ...and it kinda is but the dialogue, digestion key art and specially the sound effects kinda save it IMO
I'll still give it a try but in my experience, skipping the only part that actually matters has been nothing but a source of frustration in my book on many forms of media.

tremorq

May 30, 2023
I'll still give it a try but in my experience, skipping the only part that actually matters has been nothing but a source of frustration in my book on many forms of media.
Sounds fair I love the eating and ...killin? So I had fun but games like deeper club and among cults are way better

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Is this game broken? I cannot complete the first stage as the game will soft-lock itself during AI actions at times. I've tried 3 times and it all just soft-locks at random points.. Also Sandbox only places me with the chosen assistant in the world. Nothing and no one else. I don't get any prompt to place any units around.

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Is this game broken? I cannot complete the first stage as the game will soft-lock itself during AI actions at times. I've tried 3 times and it all just soft-locks at random points.. Also Sandbox only places me with the chosen assistant in the world. Nothing and no one else. I don't get any prompt to place any units around.
I never tried the actual story mode so idk about that but sandbox mode you can right click and press P to put other characters on the map

anon0

Feb 26, 2022
Is the unit attrition still horrible? It is the most iconic thing about this game for me back when I played it in v0.0.1 . You can't get through the demo level without losing half your units, fighting an army about your size. Was curious how they'd address that potential problem while still keeping the core of the game intact. Since unsustainable is the fundamental property of vore, they'd need a constant supply of fresh meat to throw into the grinder. The lore already established these units as expendable anyway.

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
Is the unit attrition still horrible? It is the most iconic thing about this game for me back when I played it in v0.0.1 . You can't get through the demo level without losing half your units, fighting an army about your size. Was curious how they'd address that potential problem while still keeping the core of the game intact. Since unsustainable is the fundamental property of vore, they'd need a constant supply of fresh meat to throw into the grinder. The lore already established these units as expendable anyway.
I've completed both of the demo levels with just a little practice, usually the reason I end up with half my starting group is because I bring the girls that give extra exp to level up my big hitters for the finale. Having a couple of Tadano's is never a bad idea, since they're made for big damage and rescue eaten allies.
My biggest problem is that I can't actually finish any level now, the game just freezes after a few rounds.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I was not prepared for Christmas skins. Damn! This is something else. The labour of love XD

tremorq

May 30, 2023
I might have missed something I beat every enemy on the map in the first mission and nothing happened it was just my turn forever I even ate all of my allies to fuck around and nothing happened. Did I miss something isn't the objective to digest the enemies ?

jvcooler

Jan 4, 2024
The version i downloaded here is stuck in a very tiny resolution like its 240p size. any idea on how to make it bigger? cant get to options.

Conn12

Mar 31, 2024
Has anyone gotten the save function to work properly? All my units' bond level resets whenever I close the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VesselTactics-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
The name made it sound like you temporarily vore someone to sneak them in before spitting them back out for a surprise attack like some kind of fucked up trojan horse, and that sounded so ridiculous that I was down for it.

Unfortunately it's just normal vore. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes