VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vice [v4] [Storyteller97]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

Now this is a lovely surprise! This is already easily one of my favorite virtual novels posted to the site. The story is very well written and there is actual depth to the MC which is incredibly rare for any game on here. The MC actually questions their own actions and their relationship with their mother. Additionally, the game isn't relying on heavily recycled tropes and plot points that appear in other incest themed games. There is no massive harem of girls to fuck regardless of your standing and there is no absurd and convoluted story of moving away from home/amnesia/criminal underworld problems.

I will admit, the models are a bit jarring but that is because they are less like the usual recycled Daz3D assets or Honey Select models we normally see and are more stylized and cartoonish. It does take some getting used to but it is refreshing to see something so different in a game like this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Only4You

Pleasantly surprised!

Here's another game trying to explore the psychological aspect of mother and son incest to some degree of authenticity, especially the Oedipus complex. I won't pretend that I understand that completely (thank god!), but then, a couple of years ago, I didn't even understand why people found incest sexy. Of all the women in the world, why go after your mom/sister/daughter?! But it seems that most games just completely ignore that question, and pretend as if anyone would fuck their mothers given the chance :sick: This game at least shows to some extent how the MC has confusing feelings about his mothers - how weird it looks from an outsider's standpoint, yet, to some extent, you can make out how the trail of emotions go awry -how a boy's innocent love for his mother becomes marred sexuality. It seems obscene - and by all means - it is indeed, very very creepy. But then it IS supposed to be creepy. Any story that would try to portray such a relationship as dreamy natural love is, in my opinion, inherently flawed.

I found only a couple of other games that try to portray M/S incest in a more serious tone. This is a welcome addition.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

lvlup

The game is extremely promising. The renderers have a very unique style and I quickly became found of them. The story is interesting and well written. It is a bit on the short end for now and ended right when the action got steamy.

I am looking forward to future updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

4Finger

Very interesting game ... Whatever you do "Storyteller97" keep Mc as he looks now (size) ... But it will be like with other games, some people who bother that Mc looks too young, which leads to him being redone ... There's only one way if you do not like a game ... DO NOT PLAY IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT, it's that easy ...
  5. 4.00 star(s)

maankamara

Fantastic start!

I'm sick and tired of all the erotic games that seem to try to avoid sex at all cost, doing the juvenile advance-by-bases dance or the brain-dead "my wrist hurts, mom please fuck me". Stupid shit like that are guaranteed to kill the mood, at least for me. Often leaving me wondering if the writer has ever had sex to write about.

That being said, this game is nothing like that. And mind you, I was very sceptical, seeing the avatar of the main character(MC). But damn was I very pleasantly surprised that he is far more mature, and manly, than so many other MCs out there.

The writing feels natural and the story has a decent amount of depth already, for an erotic game anyway. And I really appreciate the fresh looking art. Still, the best thing about this is that it's fairly clear that we're not on some thousand page trip of self-pity soliloquy to a handjob, followed by thousand pages to a blowjob ad infinitum...

Definitely a 5-star start, last star pending a finish of equal quality.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Duriel

Gotta say that the writing here, coupled with a pretty unique artstyle, truly made this one game shine for me like no other in recent months, with the only exception being Summer's Gone.

From the way the narration slowly unfolds all the MC motives, via various interactions and dialogue options (which feel really genuine and never out of place), to the really pleasant renders that, despite the cartoonish look, make an outstanding job at conveying what the actors are emotionally going through.

The animations, although plentiful, are quite basic, though they sometime alternate between different patterns (like piston changing to grind ecc.) but I guess they can always get better at later stages of production.

All in all the content is quite reasonable for a first version of the game, just enough action to get you hooked up and some good story to pique your interest on what's next.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

cicily248

Unique style. Great premise. Self-aware MC for once and quite realistic for the situation he is in. Scenes are great, no animations though. Few more women can be involved though. Looking forward to the full game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Grey Wolf 73

Version reviewed: V1 (Chapter 1)

As a first release, I can only say that this Dev's kung-fu is STRONG.

-Excellent renders. This isn't my favorite art style, but the overall work that went into the models more than makes up for that. Between Vice and some of the other games using this style, it's growing on me... The ladies are curvy without having flotation devices attached to their chests. The MC seems a bit exaggerated, but at least he doesn't look like's been cross-bred with a horse...

-Story seems well thought out and was told in a way that is easy for me to understand. The subject matter was right in my wheelhouse (MILF, pregnancy, lactation) so I enjoyed this immensely.

-I KNOW that English is not everyone's first language, and I have enjoyed MANY games that required a little... mental gymnastics... to get through. The writing style in Vice is a joy to read. It relays the information without getting in the way, if that makes sense. Bravo to the writers and editors.

-I saw that this will share development time with another project so updates will take time, but I eagerly await a new release!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SerPounceTheCat

My review for V.1

5 stars! What can I say? :sneaky:

At first, I was skeptical of the visuals posted in the preview. It didn't look right to me at first glance. It's weird and cartoony. Not really my thing.

But, for the sake of my love for the straight shota and incest genre, I decided to give it a go...and all I can say after playing it is.... BRAVO! The visuals will grow on you and playing it was definitely worth it ;)

Here are my thoughts...

Even though the game is still in its infancy, it already shows great promise with the amount of content it currently has. Right off the bat, we the players, are already greeted with some nice sex scenes with one of the characters. So, don't worry because you won't be getting blue balls after playing this.

Having said that, don't assume that this game is one of those games where the MC just says some bullshit dialogue to the women and they immediately spread their legs for you. No, it's not that straightforward. (Thank god)

The writing is very professional. None of it will make your eyes roll with some cringy ass juvenile writing. This dev definitely has experience and knows what he/she is doing. (y) The writing makes you sympathize with the characters and it does a good job of explaining why the characters do what they do.

I have very high hopes for this game! I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one. I wish the dev the best of luck on this project! This game is a hidden gem!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

Based on V1:

Love it so far. I don't think I've seen toon characters utilized like this before this game. The lighting is nice. Renders are crisp. Sex scenes are hot. Characters are likeable. Looking forward to what's next.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Jackbite

For a first time out this is Really good! Nice unique Models there is animation & a good story to follow highly recommended I liked it & will look forward to future Updates! & for 300mbs you get so much content nice one S197!!!