shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
It would be really nice if debug let me review all quests... As in which ones are yet to be started, in progress, incomplete and completed. This way I can review them with each version update.

Testing the game is hard since with each version I want to review if any statuses were toggled.

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
It would be really nice if debug let me review all quests... As in which ones are yet to be started, in progress, incomplete and completed. This way I can review them with each version update.

Testing the game is hard since with each version I want to review if any statuses were toggled.
i mean... you could always learn how to code in QSP... my personal thoughts are "don't do it."

Mar 23, 2022
i mean... you could always learn how to code in QSP... my personal thoughts are "don't do it."
It's not too difficult to pick up the basics assuming you understand basics of coding. The main issue with QSP is all the material on how it's engine work are in russian. As for the don't do it part I'd also recommend against it. The engine really doesn't like large changes. Things break that aren't touched because QSP.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes