OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
1. Wielding the pickaxe removes the item, and the pickaxe accidentally removed the regular axe. Fixed.

2. Two bugs there. One, I tried redoing how nudity is calculated and messed it up. The other was that the butler outfit was described as a maid outfit. Fixed both.

3. I redid the math calculation and it should work.

4. I accidentally left that in and forgot about it. Dual wielding is done differently now, that was the old way and it sucked.

5. Fixed.

6. Fixed.

7. Fixed. Minor image location error.

8. Your armor class is too high for them to hit and your armor class is too high for them to hit. A known issue, I'm going to rebalance some enemies to hit harder and have lower armor possibly this update.

9. Oh, yeah that is kinda fucked. I'll fix it.
You work crazy fast, boss.

loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
I am currently working on the Foxxy quest, and then going to fix the dragon quest. Technically Foxxy is required as the "World Event" that the Magma Golem/Angel is waiting for is Mariko returning as a Goddess, but I'm going to check and see if I can slim down on some of the requirements.

You should be able to give the child to Elle. Is there not an option to do so?

Even with the QSP file attached to that post? I removed all traces of the problem, it was setting the player to nude. Did the message change in any way?
Do you think it would be possible of doing a version without a leveling up system? Getting rid of the bug would be nice but in the mean time, id just like to be able to experience the game, even if the stats are preset from the start. If possible ofc.

Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Some issues i found testing v1.99.26

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5a. Elf pc description always says that they have ordinary human ears. Mutation tab doesnt mention it either. Only cheat mutation section correctly says pc has elf ears.
Racial mutation section just has a line that always mentions the lingering pain.
5b. i still dont think pc should start with lingering pain for their racial traits. (Happens with any species starts, even human). For non-human start either they were that species to begin with or they were mutated years ago. So, imo the lingering pain can appear with first ingame racial tf, unless pc uses future alchemical safe potions.

6. All empty bottles as well as gathered milk disappear after milking.
Consumed lactaid->had 10 empty bottles-> milked using 1 bottle(had 5 in breast)-> remaining 9 empty bottles and 1 newly milked bottle both are now missing.

7. At Frog, the backroom mentions Red having said she's willing to buy breast milk, but this text is present even before she first takes pc to the side after 4-5 shifts and talks about the milk.
Edit: okay, a few tests later, i think the game is only checking to see if pc has milk bottles in order to show that text, not checking if Red actually mentioned lactaid.

8. Not sure how to use bow at range. I only get an option to swing the light bow at 0 diatance from enemy. At distance of 1 or more the option to use bow is lost. Do i need to find arrows somewhere?
-------
I do like that tentacles are seperate now in statistics coz i just see them as extra dimensional beings instead of male/female lol.
1. Fixed in regular and quickstart

2. Also changed. 11-33 now.

3. If, in a passage, you let the same guy fuck your ass, pussy and then mouth your stats for all three increase but you only fucked one guy. I've seen enough tentacle hentai to know that tentacles switch holes often.

4. Changed those from increasing your sex count to increasing your skill.

5a. Old code still left in. If the ears tag was set to 1 it means you have ears. 1 used to be the default for human.
5b. I'm still working on mutations, I just got distracted with the Nogitsune and Dragon quests.

6. I changed the milk code and I think it works now. I'll do some more testing.

7. Set the correct tags to prevent it showing up before the conversation or if you send her to jail

8. The light bow had a broken range stat. Fixed, along with a few other bugs resulting from ammo and names of things.

I suppose so, that is why it was confusing. Is there a way to undo that? Or at least utilize the offspring to start your own pack? I thought it was a random encounter where you have different werewolves.
I can add sneaking backstage and unlocking the werewolf cage so it can escape.

You work crazy fast, boss.
I try, that's all I can say.

Do you think it would be possible of doing a version without a leveling up system? Getting rid of the bug would be nice but in the mean time, id just like to be able to experience the game, even if the stats are preset from the start. If possible ofc.
I could also just fix the bugs. Not being able to level up would make some enemies impossible to hit due to the player needing to increase their + to hit using Knowledge.

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
I am currently working on the Foxxy quest, and then going to fix the dragon quest. Technically Foxxy is required as the "World Event" that the Magma Golem/Angel is waiting for is Mariko returning as a Goddess, but I'm going to check and see if I can slim down on some of the requirements.

You should be able to give the child to Elle. Is there not an option to do so?

Even with the QSP file attached to that post? I removed all traces of the problem, it was setting the player to nude. Did the message change in any way?
I didn't see the hotfix file the first time I downloaded, it does squash the bug. Character creation seems to be working as intended, thanks.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
1. Fixed in regular and quickstart

2. Also changed. 11-33 now.

3. If, in a passage, you let the same guy fuck your ass, pussy and then mouth your stats for all three increase but you only fucked one guy. I've seen enough tentacle hentai to know that tentacles switch holes often.

4. Changed those from increasing your sex count to increasing your skill.

5a. Old code still left in. If the ears tag was set to 1 it means you have ears. 1 used to be the default for human.
5b. I'm still working on mutations, I just got distracted with the Nogitsune and Dragon quests.

6. I changed the milk code and I think it works now. I'll do some more testing.

7. Set the correct tags to prevent it showing up before the conversation or if you send her to jail

8. The light bow had a broken range stat. Fixed, along with a few other bugs resulting from ammo and names of things.

I can add sneaking backstage and unlocking the werewolf cage so it can escape.

I try, that's all I can say.

I could also just fix the bugs. Not being able to level up would make some enemies impossible to hit due to the player needing to increase their + to hit using Knowledge.
It's the same mistake I made in my previous run, with the werewolf stuck in the arena, and the lair after the "cure" uninhabited. The idea of being able to free him again from the area where he is kept would be nice, but also the possibility of visiting him at night, when the guards are less attentive, would be nice. Giving you the chance to "copulate" with the werewolf, then with its offspring, populate the abandoned lair.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
It's the same mistake I made in my previous run, with the werewolf stuck in the arena, and the lair after the "cure" uninhabited. The idea of being able to free him again from the area where he is kept would be nice, but also the possibility of visiting him at night, when the guards are less attentive, would be nice. Giving you the chance to "copulate" with the werewolf, then with its offspring, populate the abandoned lair.
Breaking the collar would be difficult inside the prison. I'll make is a possibility to break its collar, but also a high chance of getting caught and going to prison because demon semen is a banned substance.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
Breaking the collar would be difficult inside the prison. I'll make is a possibility to break its collar, but also a high chance of getting caught and going to prison because demon semen is a banned substance.
Surely that can be an ordinance to pass. :D

Also why not allow me to buy his freedom back? A much simpler solution.

Edit: Ah, unlocking the cage would be fine too. Fuck capitalism. :p

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1712423868350.png

Prude guard syndrome problem. This is despite the enacted policy.

Shouldn't nude and slutty dress have the same professional effect?

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1712424253451.png

Softblock after defeating wasps. This happens from time to time on a variety of encounters.

Edit: Also when helping bandits in their den.
Edit2: Also when defending your broods from the Paladin. Wining lands you soft blocked.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3516479

What is supposed to happen? I see plenty of flowers with no impact.
I added a note in the flower field that you need to wear the crown of flowers.

View attachment 3516520

When losing to nude women you save.

View attachment 3516528

This is winning.
Not sure how you got the arena scenes outside of the arena. I changed a few things to prevent that in the future.

View attachment 3516558

Prude guard syndrome problem. This is despite the enacted policy.

Shouldn't nude and slutty dress have the same professional effect?
The slum gate is the gate zombies and shapeshifters try to enter. They have the harrowing responsibility to fight things that look human but are not. It's going to be a quest pretty soon.

They do now let you in if you have a high reputation as a slut for guards.

View attachment 3516567

This happens in the fort.
I changed how money for prostitution works, and tied gangbangs into it.

However, gangbangs don't use named characters while sex scenes usually do. Fixed.

View attachment 3516578

Softblock after defeating wasps. This happens from time to time on a variety of encounters.

Edit: ex when helping bandits.
The bug is from Succubus powers. Fixed in the next update.

View attachment 3516597

Soft block with head outside.
Should be fixed.

View attachment 3516644

Do not have options. Prison may be broken.
You have to wear a prison jumpsuit to leave. Does the option appear when putting one on?

zero11x

Oct 13, 2020
I've been running around for several hours and can't get a single horse, The only one I have found is in the marshes and it keeps running off.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've been running around for several hours and can't get a single horse, The only one I have found is in the marshes and it keeps running off.
Correct. That is he, or she if you give them potions.

Turn on bestiality if you want to do things to it, such as capture it. You get another horse as a reward for saving the goat girl from prison and finishing her questline, and that horse does not require sex to be tamed.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes