Potatogod08

Nov 13, 2017
Bee Girls have me stuck going west of Fort Reach. Telling yes or no just repeats the encounter until there's a combat, but then they reappear after combat. Emergency Exit and traveling back starts the cycle over again.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
Not yet. I need to make a wiki.

As for pregnancy, you can father goblins, kitsune, dogs, horses, and a few human women as well.

Added a check to zero out arousal during combat.

I have a link to the player that I use on the first page. QSP just does that sometimes, it's a pretty janky system.

There's a button in the cheat menu to fix that. The Equipment menu doesn't do anything anymore as all it did was break things. All of your equipment is stored in chests that you can find around the world.

I changed how being nude works and accidentally broke Death being nude. Fixed.

I'll take a look but I'm having a hard time replicating it. Can I see your save for those bugs?

Fixed.
Sure thing. I posted a save file earlier but I am posting a new one here with the latest bug fixed version you just posted.

I am stuck on all the quests on this save file. I just am unsure what to do. I know some are WIP and incomplete but not sure if they all are.

1711988711821.png
Quest for this I think vanished? I do not remember what the quest was called. I think there supposed to be a robot in the odd metal structure that seems to be missing now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3499091 Got this on character creation for human, elf and cat.
Should be fixed.

Can I get more information on which allies you have? I'm looking but I don't see any obvious missing locations.

Bee Girls have me stuck going west of Fort Reach. Telling yes or no just repeats the encounter until there's a combat, but then they reappear after combat. Emergency Exit and traveling back starts the cycle over again.
Things north and west of Fort Reach are kinda buggy. Working on the western roat at the moment so it should be fixed.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sure thing. I posted a save file earlier but I am posting a new one here with the latest bug fixed version you just posted.

I am stuck on all the quests on this save file. I just am unsure what to do. I know some are WIP and incomplete but not sure if they all are.

View attachment 3499628
Quest for this I think vanished? I do not remember what the quest was called. I think there supposed to be a robot in the odd metal structure that seems to be missing now.
It's unlocked. It's a simple hologram in the Arena. It says you spoke to her once as the flag for her introducing herself was tripped.

jurecXD

Jan 17, 2018
Should be fixed.

Can I get more information on which allies you have? I'm looking but I don't see any obvious missing locations.

Things north and west of Fort Reach are kinda buggy. Working on the western roat at the moment so it should be fixed.
Quick start ->maid ->go into cult tomb trigers maid futa event and then you transferred to Ancient Tunnels(??) which kind doesn't have exit and have rat horde fight with this error.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Currently, flying up (wings) always puts you back on where you were, no matter the picked destination.
Also, if i request death to either show some more skin or put 'them' away, i get an error.

Also, the waypoint overview is gone.
Was this intended? Been very useful for navigation.

Also, is there content with conquest?
She said i could have her once i beat her.
Can i beat her yet? :D

Last edited:

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
It's unlocked. It's a simple hologram in the Arena. It says you spoke to her once as the flag for her introducing herself was tripped.

Cursed Collars - I have attempted to complete this quest. I finished it but not complete it I think. There seems to be a bug somewhere. This currently blocks werewolf encounters I believe as previously mentioned.

Fading light - I thought as much and tried exploring it extensively. I cannot find a room I can interact with that has Bede in it. Room 4 teleports me to random places.

1712050099623.png

House of Woes - Found the letter, no issues. As is I would not have noticed it.

Return of the Dragons - I think the prison maybe marked incomplete actually even if the quest is complete. I could be missing a quest I am yet to begin I suppose. I do not think I summoned a dragon yet.

My active quests...

1712050603339.png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Quick start ->maid ->go into cult tomb trigers maid futa event and then you transferred to Ancient Tunnels(??) which kind doesn't have exit and have rat horde fight with this error.
Ah. I missed a tag. Fixed.

1. Currently, flying up (wings) always puts you back on where you were, no matter the picked destination.
2. Also, if i request death to either show some more skin or put 'them' away, i get an error.

3. Also, the waypoint overview is gone.
Was this intended? Been very useful for navigation.

4. Also, is there content with conquest?
She said i could have her once i beat her.
Can i beat her yet? :D
1. Fixed. I was using the wrong movement tag.
2. It was an error since I changed how being naked works, which messed up some of Death's nude scenes since she uses a similar system. Fixed in the next update.
3. What do you mean?
4. Not yet.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Ah. I missed a tag. Fixed.

1. Fixed. I was using the wrong movement tag.
2. It was an error since I changed how being naked works, which messed up some of Death's nude scenes since she uses a similar system. Fixed in the next update.
3. What do you mean?
4. Not yet.
about 3, when i went to south forest, for example, i had a waymarker list to travel to the bandit den, for example.
This waypoint/marker thing isn't available for me anymore.

Next thing, about the nuns quest;
It tells me to go see the circus .. Yet nothing happens there.

If i go the demon route, it tells me to bring osirus a bandit or something dead.
Found the books below the well, read them and raised a zombie in the fishing-library..
But can't move it anywhere nor can i capture a bandit. What am i doing wrong? What am i missin?

But, while on this quest, if i head west of fort reach, i get a neverending encounter of people who want to follow me..

another issue i found, when going to the other avedon through the bathroom in the school, after talking to death, you can't explore the woods to find the 'woman' - The picture's broken and if you click explore, nothing happens.

As well as all the books in the refurbished library (school) are softlocks for they don't have a 'back' button and after an emergency exit, you get thrown back into the book, if you re-enter the library.

You also get an error when you try'n set a policy for 'do away with the uniforms'

Last edited:

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
Should be fixed.

character creation bug is not in fact, fixed

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
having taken a brief view at the game in "specialstart" and in the quickstart too, i see 2 coding issues
a) you reference a cowmorph... when thats not a race. it shoudl be a holstaur, and 2, the conditional check for "$clothingname!'nothing' doesnt work in exec: calls i think. One I yanked that part out myself, it works.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
is there a way to fix the bug where you level up constantly?
I mentioned this before. My solution was just leveling up. I ended up at the level 300 range where it subsided. As you level up more experience is needed so it becomes progressively easier to subside.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Still broken, got the exact same error message. Tried multiple class/race combos, breaks upon choosing race.
Usin the right qsp player and not just click the file with qsp installed somehwere?
Can help.
Open up QSP (New version, not some old fart)
Then Load the game QSP-File.
Maybe it helps, sometimes it does with various errors.

Mathals

May 9, 2021

Is it currently possible to get the brothel with maid start? I have had several children with Sam but can't find any option in the mansion to "donate a child" or anything. (It just says human child for preg, then "trap children" on the farm.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes