Mar 23, 2022
1. I accidentally set the skill to using the dark blade to the dark blade item, so using it set your skill to 2.

2. The lizard girl should reset if you leave the room.
1. I wasn't aware it was an item and skill when I was looking into it. Good to know if future issue arise I guess

2. I'm pretty sure I've, on at leas two occations, had her disappear and the quest just stop. I could be wrong and I will test it a bit (once I'm done with this run).

3. I hope my patches are coherent enough to understand, at least by you. Is they aren't is there a better format? Git said there was an error with my edits so I'm uncertain if they got through. Hence the weird rambles here.

That also goes for people also reading it that aren't Snekk. If there's a better way to write it feel free to tell me.

Completely unrelated to Snekk. I've patched First's solo scenes so they work (as in the picture isn't broken). Just added sex/ between goblin/gobvag.

edit: Added clauses for taking sword and armour from mainframe, now limiting each to 1. No more 50 star swords and 50 star armour for you.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I wasn't aware it was an item and skill when I was looking into it. Good to know if future issue arise I guess

2. I'm pretty sure I've, on at leas two occations, had her disappear and the quest just stop. I could be wrong and I will test it a bit (once I'm done with this run).

3. I hope my patches are coherent enough to understand, at least by you. Is they aren't is there a better format? Git said there was an error with my edits so I'm uncertain if they got through. Hence the weird rambles here.

That also goes for people also reading it that aren't Snekk. If there's a better way to write it feel free to tell me.

Completely unrelated to Snekk. I've patched First's solo scenes so they work (as in the picture isn't broken). Just added sex/ between goblin/gobvag.

edit: Added clauses for taking sword and armour from mainframe, now limiting each to 1. No more 50 star swords and 50 star armour for you.
1. It's meant to get more powerful/unlock new abilities the more you use it.

2. I'll add her to the list of waifus to touch up this update. Right now I'm messing with Isabella and Fortune.

3. I use WinMerge to compare the separate versions and just manually add in the fixes. If you specifically point something out I can just copy/paste the fix, which I've done with like four so far.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. I see you replying to our glorious nonsense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's not too much trouble, some answers regarding the Kitsune appearance questions I had from an earlier post would be super helpful. No rush, mostly I'm working on the basic appearance of characters one by one to get accustomed to them, so I can then put them in lewd art. Or NOT so lewd art. For example, expressions, or adding a visual image to a scene or setting you've written. It can't all be about bumping uglies. Maybe. A few I'm remaking some reference models for just to make the process a bit smoother. Cheers.

Mar 23, 2022
3. I use WinMerge to compare the separate versions and just manually add in the fixes. If you specifically point something out I can just copy/paste the fix, which I've done with like four so far.
Because I'm having issues with git just straight up not making merge request or whatever it's call (seriously what's blob?). I think I'll just highlight changes and send you a pm with the notepade++. As for the thread I'll change it to just the patches and a blurb of what I did.

For example:

Unoffical patch notes

Fixed bees through telescope. Patch 10

Edits go here:

Fixed working at the office (castle archives office) leaving a no exit. Patch 11

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
First gross I had to copy and past your whole message just to make like two points. That's what happens when you place a whole chunk of text in a persons quote.

1. If you're daunted by your writing, what about mine? I've been releasing weekly updates for weeks at this point and just hoping what I'm putting out is coherent and doesn't completely suck.

Hm. I'm not so much daunted as I don't want to ruin a good thing. But yeah, fuck it. You miss every shot you don't take; I'll try and write up some scenes to go with sketches or art maybe make a google doc for them I can link you to later. Going that route both the text and images will be spliced there together for easy viewing, and can be edited.

I have some nonsense in mind for scenes, ballpark wise, which I'll stick on a post some time after this one.
1. Most of my images I'm just recycling already used art. But then again I hate my own drawings so I never draw. At least you can do both. Oh yes, I am writing a scene too well at least I'm trying to. The procrastination is stong in this one.

2. Yeah, you ain't winning that one champ. Charmane's had a much longer time to get use to her nature. The player not so much. Also the player isn't quite there yet, they are a fledgling at best, not complete at worst. Plus add in the nature of both and Charmane is just built for stamina. The player isn't, they're built for fucking and *mumbles spoiler that are placed at the end*. Don't forget that even if the player currently beats her in a fight they still win lose at the sex if they chose to solo her. Pretty sure if the player wasn't special *gasp* I know right, they'd die to just on the sex alone.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can't quote your tweet for some reason.

F1. I like it being vague so that people can come to their own conclusions. How the busty white fox cuddles you is up to you and the imagination is far better than I can describe.

F2. Similar, due to being mother and daughter, but Mariko has larger breasts.

F3. Yes. I think I made a joke that mana is stored in the tits and it is funny to continue that theme.

F4. Yes

F6. I will eventually add futa sex and change where you can ask Yvee to be a certain way.

F7. Considering her boss power level is 777 because lucky number and she has her after images in combat, technically multiple enemies, she would be able to one shot most Avedon enemies and maybe even some bosses in one to two combat turns. I would not want her to be the meme where she's super powerful as a boss and then weak as an ally.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
First gross I had to copy and past your whole message just to make like two points. That's what happens when you place a whole chunk of text in a persons quote.

1. Most of my images I'm just recycling already used art. But then again I hate my own drawings so I never draw. At least you can do both. Oh yes, I am writing a scene too well at least I'm trying to. The procrastination is stong in this one.

2. Yeah, you ain't winning that one champ. Charmane's had a much longer time to get use to her nature. The player not so much. Also the player isn't quite there yet, they are a fledgling at best, not complete at worst. Plus add in the nature of both and Charmane is just built for stamina. The player isn't, they're built for fucking and *mumbles spoiler that are placed at the end*. Don't forget that even if the player currently beats her in a fight they still win lose at the sex if they chose to solo her. Pretty sure if the player wasn't special *gasp* I know right, they'd die to just on the sex alone.

Ah. I did it that way because the as I have been backing through (much) older conversations, it's easy to lose sight of what a given response is going to, especially if it's a reply from a reply. At the very least I've been having some difficulty there, anyway. May not keeping doing it, I haven't quite decided.

1. It's a long road ahead for. A lot of which is shaking the rust off for me, personally. I didn't think I'd have the opportunity to come back to this playground, but ideas and creation are an awful lot of fun. Challenging though. I'm sure you'll get there in regards to what you are looking to write.

Predictable yet useful suggestion tossed at me by entirely too many instructors: just keep at it, even if it's a wee bit at a time. The only one that can put your words on paper, or text in the doc, is you, after all.

2. Pardon my non french, but forking bullschmidt.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Ah. I did it that way because the as I have been backing through (much) older conversations, it's easy to lose sight of what a given response is going to, especially if it's a reply from a reply. At the very least I've been having some difficulty there, anyway. May not keeping doing it, I haven't quite decided.

1. It's a long road ahead for. A lot of which is shaking the rust off for me, personally. I didn't think I'd have the opportunity to come back to this playground, but ideas and creation are an awful lot of fun. Challenging though. I'm sure you'll get there in regards to what you are looking to write.

Predictable yet useful suggestion tossed at me by entirely too many instructors: just keep at it, even if it's a wee bit at a time. The only one that can put your words on paper, or text in the doc, is you, after all.

2. Pardon my non french, but forking bullschmidt.

1. Hey don't quote my forth grade teacher. In all seriousness that's pretty much what I've been doing at least with my writing. Fuck drawing, every drawing I do makes me hate it more. No matter how much I improve they always get worse in my eyes. So yeah, I'll stick to writing.

Last edited:

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does fortune have any content for after you put her in a new body? she says she will go to "the place you call home" which for me is my farm outside avedon, but she's not there

Mar 23, 2022
1. is there anything you can do with the britmor guard that gets sent to monduval hospital after the mines quest?

2. does fortune have any content for after you put her in a new body? she says she will go to "the place you call home" which for me is my farm outside avedon, but she's not there
1. Yes and no. You can do a small bit more of that quest but it ends abruptly because the quest unfinished and being worked on.

1a. If you're wondering what exactly there is then talk to Charmane in Fort Reach. Then go to Monduval hospital talk to Malila. Go back to the mine get bee honey and spider fibrious/spider lube. Take both and go back to Malila. Go back to Charmane, that's the end.

2. No. Once Fotune gets a new body that's it. Doesn't matter what type of body either.

Sorxas

May 16, 2019
How do I complete the Fading Light quest? I talked to Bede and went to the lake prison, tried every room, and room 4 multiple times but I can't seem to unlock the area I need to go

Mar 23, 2022
How do I complete the Fading Light quest? I talked to Bede and went to the lake prison, tried every room, and room 4 multiple times but I can't seem to unlock the area I need to go
Prerequisites: Finding the kistune shrine. Saving Avee from goblin king. Heading back to Mariko to wake her from her slumber. Killing Carver in the prison. Talking to Mariko about Kainaat.

Steps to complete Fading Light:

1. Talk to Rev to start the quest

2. Go to junktown and look for a path downwards by exploring.

3. Once the spider, wolf and minotaur run off, head to the northern roads and head south until you find the house/tomb (Optional stop at the farm and ask Meat to kill the minotaur).

4. Enter the house and beat the minotaur (or if Meat killed it just enter).

5. Claim the spear and go back to Rev.

6. Sleep and then go to the demon prison room 4.

6. Clear the white space of abomination.

7. Talk to Rev again.

8. Go to the prison and head to the depths again.

9. As mu to take you out.

10. Go back to the prison depths again.

11. Go to the basement and go into the pool.

12. Travel to the desert and take the spear in the fort.

13. The end of Fading Light.

If this guide doesn't do it tell me. I will assist in trouble shooting.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
One problematic thing I did run into a while back trying to complete that quest a week or two ago was that I had completed the Red Herring (Waking Mariko in the past)quest too early somehow, resulting in the appropriate option within the demon prison room 4 not being available. Everything else was, including directions that pointed there, leading to a confusing mess of checking every area two or three times. Folks on the board also made suggestions saying 'it should be there'. Which, while it totally should, was not.

Once I backtracked to an unfortunately much, much earlier save before doing the Herring bit (taking the ship over to the Sultanate, all that jazz), I did every one of the above steps listed I could *before* heading out, and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
1. Yes and no. You can do a small bit more of that quest but it ends abruptly because the quest unfinished and being worked on.

1a. If you're wondering what exactly there is then talk to Charmane in Fort Reach. Then go to Monduval hospital talk to Malila. Go back to the mine get bee honey and spider fibrious/spider lube. Take both and go back to Malila. Go back to Charmane, that's the end.

2. No. Once Fotune gets a new body that's it. Doesn't matter what type of body either.
1. Thank you, good to know, I never realised there was anything beyond the first vsit to the hospital XD

2. also good to know, then i think i'll just hold onto her soul until she gets more content

Sorxas

May 16, 2019
Prerequisites: Finding the kistune shrine. Saving Avee from goblin king. Heading back to Mariko to wake her from her slumber. Killing Carver in the prison. Talking to Mariko about Kainaat.

Steps to complete Fading Light:

1. Talk to Rev to start the quest

2. Go to junktown and look for a path downwards by exploring.

3. Once the spider, wolf and minotaur run off, head to the northern roads and head south until you find the house/tomb (Optional stop at the farm and ask Meat to kill the minotaur).

4. Enter the house and beat the minotaur (or if Meat killed it just enter).

5. Claim the spear and go back to Rev.

6. Sleep and then go to the demon prison room 4.

6. Clear the white space of abomination.

7. Talk to Rev again.

8. Go to the prison and head to the depths again.

9. As mu to take you out.

10. Go back to the prison depths again.

11. Go to the basement and go into the pool.

12. Travel to the desert and take the spear in the fort.

13. The end of Fading Light.

If this guide doesn't do it tell me. I will assist in trouble shooting.
I had already killed the Minotaur and talking with Rev a while ago, still can't open up the white space whenever I go to the 4th room and I fully completed the Mariko/Avee quest line

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
I had already killed the Minotaur and talking with Rev a while ago, still can't open up the white space whenever I go to the 4th room and I fully completed the Mariko/Avee quest line
It might be a similar bug to what Laughingfox had. I think I have an idea as to it's cause is but I'm unable to test it due to not having a save. If you could provide your save to assist me in finding it. Also an unfortunate solution is you might have to reload a save from before you went to Sultanate.

Sorxas

May 16, 2019
It might be a similar bug to what Laughingfox had. I think I have an idea as to it's cause is but I'm unable to test it due to not having a save. If you could provide your save to assist me in finding it. Also an unfortunate solution is you might have to reload a save from before you went to Sultanate.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes