uTorrentLord

May 13, 2017
Hi, i can't understand how get horse offspring with mare horse (I have breed-beast mutation and get her preg). I have farm but offspring just don't spawn in farm stable

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Hi, i can't understand how get horse offspring with mare horse. I have farm but offspring just don't spawn in farm stable
You can't get horse offspring from a female horse. Only a male horse making female or futa player pregnant gives horse offspring.

The code is different for female horses.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. That brings up a good question. Not for Snekk but a goody goody. How does someone morally do Alex's content? The player has to rape her to put a bun in there. But rape is wrong. But But Alex is lock behind something wrong. *confused gears noise from head*

2. Sounds like an excuse to be lazy. I'm writing scenes and totally not stealing ideas/notes from you, so why can't you?

2a. Obviously those where a pseudo joke. Throwing ideas out is still something, others can take and run with those. Use them to write their own scene (that Snekk can decide on). I'm assuming you're okay with that? If you aren't and it has to be either Snekk or no one then maybe you really should write them. The worst that could ever happen is Snekk says no.

3. *silently adjust glasses waiting for those to come up to argue against them*

1. That sounds interesting but a few question regarding that. In a sitation like that would it be you're allowed in simply because you are their mate and you are a very rare exception? Or would it be more of a Silver situation? Would that mean you miss Silver? Because the only ways I know that you can have a chance of unlocking her so far is by becoming a slave and being bought by her, which I don't think I've ever been successful at. Or by going to Amazon as a male. That actually makes me think. The only way to meet Sliver is by being a captive. Be it to amazonians because penis or bandits. Thoughts on that?

2. While I agree about the more scene I don't think you'd be able to find a lot more. It's either rape or be raped. This implies violence and/or domination. Most monster would just rape (if they didn't kill you), while the humanoids there would probably be there to rape. I think Alex is a rare outlier in the whole arena. So because of that I think it'd come down to the pc doing it all.

3. I forgot the rumor location existed. It wouldn't act the same as avedonevents right?

4. Where's Blightwater again? I seem to have forgotten it's location

4a. So you're telling me if I'm worried about how people see me walking down main street with a hoard of zombies that there is a good chance no one will see it. Nice. (this is a joke post no need to reply to 4a.)

5. Maybe something like that to wandering events like the northroads but definitly not in any town or fort. You could also make it so that those scenes add to pc tentacles. But I don't know how you'd go about that or what it could mean beyond adding tentacles on the fly.

I think yes and no. Yes. The player will be able to return to Sultanate by several way, their boat being one of them. No. Because it's unfinished. It's not meant to be accessable. The players boat is an oversight most likely.

1. The only thing I can think of that would really be a major limiting factor for that is the non goblin team up art. Human and goblin double team bj are isn't all that common, for example.

1a. Do goblins even have special magic? I mean excluding thesaurus influenced ones.

2. Is First even like that? I mean if she is then sure, daddy piggy back rides for all. If she isn't and is more serious then why would she ask in a cutesy manner or even at all? I'm not shooting this down or anything. I just think establishing her personality would be a good idea I guess. Piggy back rides for all my kids is a cute/good idea though even my minotaur children which are twice my size.

3. *in a poor general palpatine's voice imitation* do it.

4. Some of those sound interesting. Maybe a bit confusing with how you worded it. But I think I get the idea.

4a. Wait you can know of Satty before entering the prison?

5a. You really like milky fun times don't you? I haven't looked up how common art for that sort of thing is but hey if there is okay art then why not? I'm not writing it, I've dealt with enough real live cows to know better (I mean litral dairy cows. I was a milker at a dairy farm for a while).

5b. Yup, pretty much the same. Get clinic, get tricked, get Bess to bail you out. Doing that unlocks fun times with Bess' sister. Apart from that nothing. No mention beyond that but that's more because it feel unfinished. I think Snekk once mentioned something about forcing women there but it was such a long time ago it's hard to tell.

5c. I think it's a case of they do as they please. Bess would most likely stay in the barn and occationally leaving. Meat would hardly be there for a few reason. After such a long time being trapped they are now free. Why lose that? Also Bess' beating. As for Satty I don't think she'd be there apart from Bess or to tend the horses. She seems more like a stable girl at best. As for kids? idk. They're kids. So I don't think barn lovers is a good fit. They are just lovers.

6a. I think they are limited to Tentacle island as they should be. Invasive species is a major problem even in the real world. Also Avedon already has tentacles. *cough* thesaurus *cough*

6b. They already have that? It's just in the forest as opposed to the road.

7. Yeah Soraka is like 90% horse cock art. I have no idea why as she's canonically a her. Maybe being an ex-god give you a horse cock?

8. There isn't a penis focused sex stat for prostitution. Vag, mouth and ass are the tracked stats. It wouldn't be that hard to add a tracker but making a bunch of scenes for it is a different question. Also don't forget that Avedons view that as sacrilege and heretical. So getting female customers isn't very easy. Let alone the only place to safely get prostitutes is junktown which wouldn't be a safe place for women.

Holy hell that was a lot of typing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Just to pinch this one off from the rest; here's another question:

Given my unhealthy fixation in the power of kung-foolery and brawling nonsense in general, how wild can I go with Monastery and martial suggestions / stories?

Mar 23, 2022

1. Whoa there. Calm down, there's no need to shout. I was mostly egging you on. Obviously write/draw what you like, I'm not saying don't. Nor am I trying to hamper you or discourage you. Some of the things you say are quite interesting. I mean for a potential in world scenario. Go at your own pace, do what you like. No one is forcing you to do it, I follow the same rules (I think) as you do.

1a. About the whole playing the same game. I'm pretty sure it's difffernt. I'm playing find out how to make zombie and control death, you're playing vicindio. But honestly though, the game has quite diverse playstyles that while we are playing the same game the things we expearience is differnt. And don't get me started on how we see the world.

2. I wasn't aware of that. I guess I hadn't been paying a lot of attention or forgot. You right though. Scenes like that would be nice I guess.

3. Why would Britmoor have slaves in the mine? That place seems the closest to a normal town ignoring the bees. If Silver was to go anywhere for a slave it would be to the bandits. Which she does when you are there. She's given a note/hint/some form of information that you are one of the very few that can impregnate her. So she buys you up quick sharp and attempts to get you to knock her. That's only if you are packing of course. She doesn't care what you are only if you can.

4. Ah I see. You were refering to deeping her intro then stop fight then buy her, makes sense.

5. They're sterial but they repoduce, can't see any flaws there. If they can't repoduce how can there be more of them? Also Snekk said that vine tentacles will be able to be on avedon.

6. I'm pretty sure that's not what the creators of Soraka intended. Now onto why she possibly has a dong. If she's has both parts then wouln't it cause complications for one another? If it's a "oh gods wanted more children" then why wouldn't they only give her a dong and give her insane virility (the fertility spell in game for example). Or give her a vag with insane fertility with minimal gestation period? Or better yet have her have no gestation period and have the fetus delevopment be external, similar to chicken eggs. And that's without magic which obviously she has. Those seem more logical then have a dual situation.

Mar 23, 2022
Condensed to save space. Happy Father's Day all (if that's your jam).

1. I guess the joke of you yelling went poorly. Hmm, I guess the best way to discribe that was because I have a vague idea of how you speak (or at least type online) I knew you weren't actually yelling. You did use some harsher words then usual but nothing that isn't within your normal. The joke was similar to when you call a large person tiny or when someone who is an introvert who doesn't speak much to stop shouting when they talk. Basically I was doing a when Lilly in pitch perfect is told to stop shouting when she finally voices her opinion loud enough for people to hear.

1a. Yeah, I get you. Funny enough even though from my words I might not seem like I like a lot of the things you say or I'm against them, I'm actually not. I do like the ideas that you mention. I guess you could call me a pessimistic argumentative person. I am told I argue in agreement a lot irl. It's how I learnt to learn other opinions I guess.

2. Ah, the guard you mean is Sol. Because I'm not privy to Snekk's notes (which is fine) I can't say what they have planned for her. As for having an alternative way to access Silver without enslavement rng, there may be a route writing wise there. I just think it would involve having access to amazonia and possibly not Sol. Silver lives there and take the pc there when she buys them. Sol so far doesn't have any indicator of going to Amazonia. Then again Snekk did say they plan to have Amazonia arrest you for nothing and everything at the same time due to contradicting laws and such. So who knows if it'll be needed.

6. Honestly it doesn't. This game is it's own thing. Anything related between the two doesn't matter. Soraka in LoL is something, Unicorn child in this is something else. I was just trying to get your reasoning as to why you think the online as a whole decided to have Soraka like that. But seeing as that isn't related to this game it doesn't matter so ignore me I guess.

6a. Both? Both. Both is good. I don't understand how they work. I also have a tendency to over analyze things. Which doesn't help here. I also don't like them but that's a me thing. Neither of which should stop anything. Unlike some crazy people on this site (or the internet as a whole), I understand that each person is diffferent. No matter what I do or say people will like what they want. As long as it's not hurting anyone why does it matter, that's my opinion at least.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Back to the game, there are a few neat goodies in this update!

Fight the Debt Det ceiling (time to explore junktown some more)! Satyr lewding (without the brothel), the wip town of Brightwater, and the combined bug fixes, meaning it's time to for me to check out the rest of the islands and content I've been waiting on.

I haven't done the
. Time to find out, I guess.

To Snekk: Was the Bess Percy interaction not triggering, or is that all in my head?

Mar 23, 2022
The txt file isn't needed by anyone to play. It is there if anyone wishes to check my works easily.

If I managed to break anything (which I shouldn't have). Please feel free to shout at me or let me know.

Patch notes:

Several location images not working have been patched.

Subsewer rats (again x3)

Reactions: Vombatidi

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Vicindio-1.99.36
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm working on a team battle mechanic so you can take one ally with you into battle for 2 on 2 fights and a bracket for a tournament, something I've wanted to work on for awhile as the arena is kinda stale with the "fight 1 dude" style of fights.

The bat is technically a summon and is not counted for the purposes of no allies. Your first team match gives Alex as a companion.

Win the tournament with Alex and there's victory snuggles where she breaks your pelvis over the course of a weekend as the tournament takes place on Friday.

To Snekk: Was the Bess Percy interaction not triggering, or is that all in my head?
I changed some things to make it trigger as there were some locks. I'm doing a general waifu cleanup this update alongside the arena stuff so I'll check to see if something is still wrong.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
what happen to all the school stuff? can't believe i am the only one asking this plus with the new stuff it has a lot of ways it could have added too it even with the new stuff broken as it is for now

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
what happen to all the school stuff? can't believe i am the only one asking this plus with the new stuff it has a lot of ways it could have added too it even with the new stuff broken as it is for now
I believe it was removed as it was too close to underage for comfort. I believe it is intended to be essentially moved to the college in monduval so as to be explicitly and clearly not that.

Reactions: Solid Snekk

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm working on a team battle mechanic so you can take one ally with you into battle for 2 on 2 fights and a bracket for a tournament, something I've wanted to work on for awhile as the arena is kinda stale with the "fight 1 dude" style of fights.

The bat is technically a summon and is not counted for the purposes of no allies. Your first team match gives Alex as a companion.

Win the tournament with Alex and there's victory snuggles where she breaks your pelvis over the course of a weekend as the tournament takes place on Friday.

I changed some things to make it trigger as there were some locks. I'm doing a general waifu cleanup this update alongside the arena stuff so I'll check to see if something is still wrong.
Snu Snu rewards. Nice.

I'm poking around in various quests, so here are a few nitpicks that probably don't matter, but I'll mention 'em anyway.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I noticed a problem in the combat system. At least, I think so. Personally I always choose the warrior in my test runs.
For example, if I have the light pirate armor, my AC is high enough to prevent the enemy from hitting me in most cases when it comes to low level enemies, such as zombies, wolves, goblins and dogs. If my character has even a low Knowledge, I also have miss them. In the end it results in a fight due to exhaustion, where my character loses because he has run out of stamina.

Furthermore, it is slow to level up by killing monsters, I am actually forced to go and buy steroids, first going through the sewers for the infinite money "glitch" (black jack). No it's not a glitch, just use quick saves to never lose. In this sense, a maximum limit of possible money to bet could be set. Because at a certain point I was playing with billions starting from 40 gems.

mine are just observations, you can ignore them

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Snu Snu rewards. Nice.

I'm poking around in various quests, so here are a few nitpicks that probably don't matter, but I'll mention 'em anyway.

1. I'm changing how the fibroin/ovi contamination works, those are the variable names. Right now both do the exact same thing as lube so I can make lube and them each more unique.

Ovi is basically going to be honey comb and while you're digesting it you get the horny boost.

Fibroin is injected and, at game start, has no cure. It will be a permanent effect if bitten. It also stacks. The PC can cure it by dying or using a reset potion, but finding a cure is an entire quest now and the purpose of the soldier that you rescue.

1a. I know, I'm probably going to rewrite some of that. I think it repeats a lot in certain ways.

She also has no reason to tell you the truth. Multiple people the game are lying to you and some can be called out on their bullshit.

There is a hint of truth to her words, if you just let her go then most spider attacks stop and citizens won't be found being violated by spiders in the forest.

1b. Idle threat and a thing to scare players. You can harvest fibroin from any dead spiders and the den next to the rebuilt hive always has spiders in it.

1c. Bee girls use their stingers as weapons, a weapon that the PC gets if they turn into a bee girl, and have natural armor. They also have natural armor and heavier metal armor prevents them from flying.

1d. I didn't do anything to Fort Reach, the only thing I added was adding the start to the spider quest to the trigger for the bandit attack on the fort. What happens when you try to enter it?

2. She hates dicks.

3. I'm thinking about if I want to allow Avedon NPCs to travel to other islands because when you lose your allies due to dying/other reason I want a generally believable way for them to be back at their homes. Bill, despite not knowing anything about it, would not be keen on visiting a place called Tentacle Island.

4. You can, in fact I think I fixed a bug where you could never leave said orgy.

4a. There's a giant snake indent in the main door and a giant snake idol in a kobold den. Even without putting two and two together the PC would realize that gold is probably worth something.

4b. I can add a Kobold ambassador that lets you use the Corridor to the farm. Free transport to Circe's hut or the Dragon Isles at a whim.

4c. They're pretty obedient, Lo makes it a point to say that the Kobolds worship you now.

I noticed a problem in the combat system. At least, I think so. Personally I always choose the warrior in my test runs.
For example, if I have the light pirate armor, my AC is high enough to prevent the enemy from hitting me in most cases when it comes to low level enemies, such as zombies, wolves, goblins and dogs. If my character has even a low Knowledge, I also have miss them. In the end it results in a fight due to exhaustion, where my character loses because he has run out of stamina.

Furthermore, it is slow to level up by killing monsters, I am actually forced to go and buy steroids, first going through the sewers for the infinite money "glitch" (black jack). No it's not a glitch, just use quick saves to never lose. In this sense, a maximum limit of possible money to bet could be set. Because at a certain point I was playing with billions starting from 40 gems.

mine are just observations, you can ignore them
There are definite flaws in my combat system but I'm not a skilled enough programmer to really iron them out. I'll see if I can add something to fix that problem.

I'm also working on the arena, which offers double xp for winning fights, to both make it more obvious that this is the non-drugs way to level up and to add more ways to fight.

Reactions: Vombatidi
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes