Strokeman

Jul 4, 2020
1. I'll do a run of that questline and see if I'm missing something. There may be some unknown bug causing problems.

2. At the moment, yes. They are hostile to Avedon.

I'll take a look, that shouldn't be happening.

I'll take a look. She's supposed to show up randomly around Avedon but still be findable at the house.

Hi, did you ever figure out what bug is causing the return of the dragons quest to not happen

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
What's the variable to unlock bess? For the life of me i can never get bill to trigger the unlock as a male character. (Also side note, transforming to have a vag then walking out of Bill's room triggers the scene as if he's banged you to death, potentially wiping any progress with the farm.)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
What's the variable to unlock bess? For the life of me i can never get bill to trigger the unlock as a male character. (Also side note, transforming to have a vag then walking out of Bill's room triggers the scene as if he's banged you to death, potentially wiping any progress with the farm.)
The variable is "billcow", and she's usually out after about noon because Bill does work near the barn in the mornings. Seeing Bill fuck the cow and then asking him about it should unlock her.

Transforming breaks a lot of things. I need to run through their events and sort it into a better system.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hi, did you ever figure out what bug is causing the return of the dragons quest to not happen
The next step for that quest, after waiting a week, is to visit Monduval which allows you to start building Torii gates around Avedon, which allows Mariko to return as the Goddess of the Kitsune.

I'll add it to next week's work because I want to get a release out this week.

Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.26 is up over at .

Main points are bugfixes, the forest rework, npc pregnancy rework, and the start of some Black Wolf edits.

More content will be added to the dream/nightmare area of the White Space so for now you can see what the Huntress dreams and deal with the demon nun questline

idontcare4567

Jul 30, 2021
Hey everyone, I seem to have an issue that I don't think I have seen anyone else mention. For some reason when I try to start the game, the image window does not automatically display, and when I force the window to display in the settings, it comes up blank. I have deleted and redownloaded Qqsp 1.9, and the game itself multiple times, and nothing seems to fix it. Am I missing something? Is there some additional step I am missing other than running Qqsp and then selecting the .qsp file?

Edit: To add some additional context, all the other windows come up properly upon game start and display what they are supposed to as far as I can tell. And as far as I know I am not doing anything weird with the files. I unzip both, run Qqsp 1.9, go to the other folder with the game files, and select the .qsp file. If I had to guess, I think it may be an issue with the player and not the game because I tried running a different game (forgot what it was) and the same thing happened, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
hello, is there a wiki for the game? Oh and how much pregnancy content there is for a male character?
Not yet. I need to make a wiki.

As for pregnancy, you can father goblins, kitsune, dogs, horses, and a few human women as well.

View attachment 3497314

Soft blocked. Random encounter in deepest forest.

Not sure what I encountered, the text was empty.
Added a check to zero out arousal during combat.

Hey everyone, I seem to have an issue that I don't think I have seen anyone else mention. For some reason when I try to start the game, the image window does not automatically display, and when I force the window to display in the settings, it comes up blank. I have deleted and redownloaded Qqsp 1.9, and the game itself multiple times, and nothing seems to fix it. Am I missing something? Is there some additional step I am missing other than running Qqsp and then selecting the .qsp file?

Edit: To add some additional context, all the other windows come up properly upon game start and display what they are supposed to as far as I can tell. And as far as I know I am not doing anything weird with the files. I unzip both, run Qqsp 1.9, go to the other folder with the game files, and select the .qsp file. If I had to guess, I think it may be an issue with the player and not the game because I tried running a different game (forgot what it was) and the same thing happened, but I could be wrong.
I have a link to the player that I use on the first page. QSP just does that sometimes, it's a pretty janky system.

View attachment 3497387
Does not do anything anymore.
There's a button in the cheat menu to fix that. The Equipment menu doesn't do anything anymore as all it did was break things. All of your equipment is stored in chests that you can find around the world.

I changed how being nude works and accidentally broke Death being nude. Fixed.

I still am semi-soft blocked at the werewolf level.

Still no idea what to do with Bede.
I'll take a look but I'm having a hard time replicating it. Can I see your save for those bugs?

View attachment 3497442
Still soft blocked in school library.
Fixed.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
On an unrelated note, I've put in a request to have a wiki from the same people that host the Degrees of Lewdity wiki. If all goes well I'll be able to start adding in quest breakdowns and other things online.

If not, then I'll start adding them in game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CaptainBipto

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Fixed.

Oh. Integer overflow.

Fixed, I think.

I was partially working on it this last week. There's some events related to it as I'm reworking the Black Wolf questline.

The demon and slutty nun variants will get more attention next week while I round out everything for when you need to confront Avalon.

As for Death, I may touch on that when I work on the school as she's part of that questline. The Necromancer and Incubus are both classes I want to add but they have odd effects that are going to take time to implement.
Sounds good, can't wait.
If you accept or look for texts and scenes (writers) just say the word.
Maybe i'm able to help out with stuff like that.

Reactions: Vombatidi

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sounds good, can't wait.
If you accept or look for texts and scenes (writers) just say the word.
Maybe i'm able to help out with stuff like that.
I am 100% on board for help with any part relating to the game.

I'm working on setting up a gitgud but the main obstacle is that I am having a hard time figuring out forks and stuff.

If you have scenes/ideas/pictures you want to see in the game, by all means send them to me in a DM and I'll add it in if I can.

Reactions: Vombatidi

SUPerSaNDaSnaP

Apr 5, 2021
Hey, started a save with Maid Cock, and was trying to get the forest mansion. Elle says to get pregnant by Sam, but I don't get sampreg, and instead get human preg, meaning I can't advance

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey, started a save with Maid Cock, and was trying to get the forest mansion. Elle says to get pregnant by Sam, but I don't get sampreg, and instead get human preg, meaning I can't advance
I changed a few things that could be the problem, so it should work in the next update.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes