shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
I believe that event is in Monduval when you're a bandit slave. I'll fix it but I'm not ready to work north of Fort Reach at the moment.

That is odd. Can I see your save to see what is going on? Dying should clear all the triggers.

I'll add a button for the farm and for the clinic.

That quest was broken, but I'm doing some stuff with Osirus so it should work now. Basically don't call him a piece of shit and he'll give you his sword, otherwise you pick it up later when he fights Maceasy.

Succubus Class.

Eventually you'll be able to use the demon apothecary to give yourself desirable traits but I'm nowhere near that yet.
I believe that event is in Monduval when you're a bandit slave. I'll fix it but I'm not ready to work north of Fort Reach at the moment.

That is odd. Can I see your save to see what is going on? Dying should clear all the triggers.

I'll add a button for the farm and for the clinic.

That quest was broken, but I'm doing some stuff with Osirus so it should work now. Basically don't call him a piece of shit and he'll give you his sword, otherwise you pick it up later when he fights Maceasy.

Succubus Class.

Eventually you'll be able to use the demon apothecary to give yourself desirable traits but I'm nowhere near that yet.
It is for selling yourself as a slave at the forest den which may be transfering you there.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
In the absence of a guide... Quest hints should at least tell you the general area you need to go or do. Open world is fine and all but I am never sure if it is something I am yet to do or a bug. I am stuck on a number of quests for example. I am listing a number of quests I am simultaneously stuck in. Maybe I just did not find the trigger, but maybe it is blocked behind a bug.

1711695021246.png
Do not see the janitor anywhere.

1711695088146.png
No idea where the eye is. I am supposed to perhaps clear something at the south cliff but it does not appear.

1711695157405.png
No idea what to do. I posted earlier that the werewolf is missing. I progressed enough to "purify" meat. Maybe there is another NPC I need to talk with, maybe it is a bug.

1711695218997.png
No idea what I need to do, I talked with her already.

1711695268555.png
No idea where or how to get firewood.

1711695323358.png
No idea as to where to go.

1711696431890.png
I think I know where to go but not what to do. I need to toss in something.

1711695367508.png
No idea where the demonic library is.

I cannot also start the ordinance questline as well as number of others that I was somehow able to trigger on my earlier run. It has been a while so maybe I am doing something incorrectly.

On that note, will we have an intermittent release soon? To fix the current bugs for additional testing. Or is there like a beta release somewhere I do not know?

Last edited:

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1711696209214.png
It is frustrating to navigate. Encounters happen too often. You get multiple of them one after another per movement and also each movement starts a new chain more often than not. I should be able to skip it with horse fast travel. Below are my current options despite having access to the settlement protected by bandits.

1711696327122.png

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
In the absence of a guide... Quest hints should at least tell you the general area you need to go or do. Open world is fine and all but I am never sure if it is something I am yet to do or a bug. I am stuck on a number of quests for example. I am listing a number of quests I am simultaneously stuck in. Maybe I just did not find the trigger, but maybe it is blocked behind a bug.

View attachment 3488246
No idea what to do. I posted earlier that the werewolf is missing. I progressed enough to "purify" meat. Maybe there is another NPC I need to talk with, maybe it is a bug.

View attachment 3488249
No idea where or how to get firewood.
For the odd cabin, you need to equip an axe in your main weapon slot and go harvest wood in the forest.
There should be an axe in the cabin that you can take and use.

For the cursed collar, I think that is just a work in progress quest, I have freed the werewolf and meat and that quest is still around in my games. I have spoken to quite a few people in the game about the collars and the quest is still around, it has been like that for quite a while.

I can't help much with any other quests, I haven't seen/done them or I completed them and don't remember the steps.
I know the quest for the Eye of Avedon can be completed, I have done it, I just can't remember all of the steps. There might be another quest you have to do, before you can trigger the events with the eye.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Firewood: there is an axe right there at the door of the cabin that you see while going in/out. Equip it and then use it on the forest area. Option will be just like collecting resources for potions.

Eye of Avedon: Thats the name of the magic staff thing. If you talked to the court wizard she must have literally given it to you. Check inventory and equip in offhand. If not then visit her in the tower and talk to her. Entrance is in some part of castle that you can just explore to find.

Fast travel: Well, there is a merchant caravan that i often use without any problems. Not sure how that compares with a horse. But if you're going to travel thru dangerous forest ofcourse there will be encounters.

Birth: There is a countdown to the birth in your ledger. Plan trips accordingly.

--------

While i agree that there are some bugs, i'm not sold on the quest hints having even more information.
Most of the relevant info is provided in dialog with the npcs or simply found with a little exploration.

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Some bugs/errors i have encountered:
1. After loosing to a single wolf in the arena no actiona can be taken and an emergency exit has to be used.
2. No Immage (Looking at art in Monduval library)
1711738514139.png
3. "Learn something in School"
1711738606482.png
4. No immage (Show in Monduval park)
1711738689997.png
5. I had an encounter with Hanna (in Avadon), and she said that the is an office job. Is it in High Quarter? In the castle? Could not find it, even thogh I am wearing the office clothes. Is it still not implemented?

Last edited:

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
5. I had an encounter with Hanna (in Avadon), and she said that the is an office job. Is it in High Quarter? In the castle? Could not find it, even thogh I am wearing the office clothes. Is it still not implemented?
The job in archives becomes available thru the Court of Owls quest now. The old dialog and meeting with the blonde at the port has yet to be phased out/redone.

Reactions: freshiemel

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

1. Do not see the janitor anywhere.

2. No idea where the eye is. I am supposed to perhaps clear something at the south cliff but it does not appear.

3. No idea what to do. I posted earlier that the werewolf is missing. I progressed enough to "purify" meat. Maybe there is another NPC I need to talk with, maybe it is a bug.

4. No idea what I need to do, I talked with her already.

5. No idea where or how to get firewood.

6. No idea as to where to go.

7. I think I know where to go but not what to do. I need to toss in something.

8. No idea where the demonic library is.

9. I cannot also start the ordinance questline as well as number of others that I was somehow able to trigger on my earlier run. It has been a while so maybe I am doing something incorrectly.

10. On that note, will we have an intermittent release soon? To fix the current bugs for additional testing. Or is there like a beta release somewhere I do not know?
1. Added asking the Aspect statue, the one that greets you when you enter the hall, where the janitor is.

2. There was a whole thing with Cas talking about it. Added a mention that it is a staff.

3. The following people can be asked about the collar: Death, Circe, Mariko, Sul-Ta Ni, Loksi, Avee and the goat demon. Avee and Loksi tell you how to get it and translate it the book for you, with the goat demon giving you a translated book.

4. There is a button in the white area that Bede takes you to that has a counter for how many are left with the only other thing being teleport out and kill monsters. I don't know how to clarify that quest any more than that.

5. If you go into the woods you get a message "If you had an axe you could harvest some wood."

6. That is actually unfinished content. The brothel is one of the projects I'm working on right now.

7. Also in that passage, just below that message, should be something about going north and visiting the mountains. You have to finish Mariko's quest and free the Kitsune.

8. Satty should have opened a new door in the demon prison.

9. Which questline is that? There's a few that it could be referencing.

10. I do a release every weekend, more or less.

View attachment 3488268
It is frustrating to navigate. Encounters happen too often. You get multiple of them one after another per movement and also each movement starts a new chain more often than not. I should be able to skip it with horse fast travel. Below are my current options despite having access to the settlement protected by bandits.

View attachment 3488269
I am going to update travel along the roads soon. I'm well aware that it sucks.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I play as a male currently. I was never able to make more than one woman pregnant. Is it a bug? Or is it bad RNG?
Which women in particular? I can check the stats to see because different races have difference chances of pregnancy. Most are about 20%.

You also might suffer from the "Bad RNG" curse and there's no cure for that until I add in ways to 100% ensure that you get a woman pregnant.

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Which women in particular? I can check the stats to see because different races have difference chances of pregnancy. Most are about 20%.

You also might suffer from the "Bad RNG" curse and there's no cure for that until I add in ways to 100% ensure that you get a woman pregnant.
After getting the woman in the arena pregnant, I have tried the horse, the dog, and the prostitutes. None of them got pregnant.

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Also, is the quest "port of Famine" incomplete? After trying every option in the wharehouse nopthing happens. No matter the time.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
After getting the woman in the arena pregnant, I have tried the horse, the dog, and the prostitutes. None of them got pregnant.
Keep trying with the animals as you need a mutation to breed animals, which you get by fucking animals. Also the prostitutes use contraception.

Also, is the quest "port of Famine" incomplete? After trying every option in the wharehouse nopthing happens. No matter the time.
Technically able to be completed, but all of the ways to do so are technically unfinished content due to being on islands that are not done yet. The catfolk have a spell that lets you change into a cat and the fairy can change sizes, so they can find the rats that live in said warehouse.

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Keep trying with the animals as you need a mutation to breed animals, which you get by fucking animals. Also the prostitutes use contraception.

Technically able to be completed, but all of the ways to do so are technically unfinished content due to being on islands that are not done yet. The catfolk have a spell that lets you change into a cat and the fairy can change sizes, so they can find the rats that live in said warehouse.
Yes, I have the mutation.
Also, does the encounter with Wendy count as impregnation? If yes, then it did not show in stats.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Yes, I have the mutation.

2. Also, does the encounter with Wendy count as impregnation? If yes, then it did not show in stats.
1. The horse and dog both have a 20% chance. I'm gonna add the Fertilize spell that Wendy mentions to my list of things to work on this weekend.

2. Technically yes, but the split happens in a quest for the third continent. Still a ways away though.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes