Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I am missunderstanding something about the brothel, or maybe I am just stupid, but what exactly do I have to do for it to make profit? I have Bess, Meat and the goblins as guards, both "friends" from the suburb as workers and Percy too.
I also have moonshine and mead to sell, but those seem to make no money.

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
Should just be the one in the prison for the Fading Light quest and then ten in the hidden place with Bede. What is the wording of the quest you're on?
I already killed the abominations in the white void with Bede no issues. Currently the quest wording is "I should don my paladin armor and purge the abominations in the prison." I have been putting on the armor and choosing the enter prison as paladin option then fighting the abominations like the quest says but no progress that I can tell.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Maybe I am missunderstanding something about the brothel, or maybe I am just stupid, but what exactly do I have to do for it to make profit? I have Bess, Meat and the goblins as guards, both "friends" from the suburb as workers and Percy too.
I also have moonshine and mead to sell, but those seem to make no money.
I need to rework the brothel profit system, it kinda sucks. I'll add it to this week's planned stuff to work on but I am pretty notorious for not working to my own schedule.

Edit: It is a really simple fix. For some reason I thought bullshit fractions was a good idea at the time. Next update will have the brothel making a ton more money.

I already killed the abominations in the white void with Bede no issues. Currently the quest wording is "I should don my paladin armor and purge the abominations in the prison." I have been putting on the armor and choosing the enter prison as paladin option then fighting the abominations like the quest says but no progress that I can tell.
Can I see your save? That sounds like something is very broken.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here you go. Thank you very much for taking a look at this.
Somehow you're missing the trigger for Carver being dead. I changed the area around the prison hallway to use the quest marker rather than his death flag so I'm able to enter the room with your save with no issues.

Should work on the next release.

Reactions: Dark-Stalker

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
Somehow you're missing the trigger for Carver being dead. I changed the area around the prison hallway to use the quest marker rather than his death flag so I'm able to enter the room with your save with no issues.

Should work on the next release.
Thank you. Also I don't remember ever fighting or meeting Carver. People just started saying he was dead and giving me quests afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: Kel2513

Kel2513

May 16, 2019

7. Arena image is loading correctly on my device this update. Fort Reach as well as Under Avedon (by climbing down a pipe as fairy) still have broken images.

Last edited:

den1999667

Jun 21, 2018
Hi everybody!
I have a problem, after completing the quest with ancient ship (filling with biological materials) The robot - Eve dissapears, where can I find her? Pls help

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Okay so, i'm gonna do my best to be as clear as possible but at the same time as honest as i can with this, because this is the kind of thing that i see a lot these days, especially with adult games. Vicindio is of the my favorite adult titles, i always come back to it because there is a lot done right here.

Let's start with the elephant in the room here, the Lizardkin. They're an awesome addition as a race, as i find them to be one of the most interesting fantasy races in games of this genre, since D&D actually. In adult titles, they're sexy as hell too, but when i stop and read this line in the arena, i just felt like "Okay, this has to stop in games, dude." in all honesty.
Here's what i'm referring to:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You showboat for a minute, raising your arms in victory as the crowd cheers.

Your lizard opponent agreed to sex on a loss, but due to the way their genitals are sheathed when not aroused or in use, sex is near impossible.

He knows it too as he laughs at you while on the ground.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's take a step back here. I'm all for immersion in games, i really am and i hate doing what i'm doing, because nitpicking at things, especially small ones designed for immersion, feels sometimes it does more harm than good, but for having such a great fantasy race and throw a cock-blocker move like this...feels not only extremely unnecessary but very out of place. First of all, let's be honest and open here, go to e621 and do a search for male lizardkin races, both female and males actually (hell, remember argonians?). Quality adult art featuring lizardkin comes in so many varieties, so why are picking the one that limits any and all adult interactions? I'm not playing Vicindio for a very in-depth biology class about how precise a lizard anatomy is and how impossible it is for penetration to happen----i mean come on man ( XD )

Look, at the end of the day, we're playing an adult game that is designed for sex scenes, that's the main focus, but now we're adding in walls and cock-blocks based on things that really shouldn't even be there, at the very least leave the variation of genitals open for the imagination of the player, some artwork we have sheaths and in others we have a more close to humanoid genitals, why have limitations like these in a fantasy/adult game? I completely understand that some things are set in stone because of the story, the plot, the setting the game story is moving towards and i get that i really do, but there are things being set in those that are doing more harm than good and this is just one thing that i just don't understand the point of being here.

I'm sorry if this is giving the impression of me attacking the developer or yelling at the computer, this isn't the case at all, i love the dev, i love this project, the game is awesome, that's why i'm taking the time in giving some honest feedback regarding something i feel is holding the really hot and sexy scenes from happening. Whenever i see new sex mechanics in, i get excited, even if it's just content for people on the other side of the spectrum. I love M/M stuff, but whenever there's new good stuff in, that means more reason for adult gamers to come and take Vicindio for a spin, more support for the dev, we all win in the end.

I would like to suggest taking the lizardkin sex mechanics to be taken back into the drawing board for a bit, i'm not against sheaths or knots, that's not what the point of this discussion. What i'm talking about is the fact that the lizardkin, at this point in time, are being incredibly limited by sex mechanics that quite frankly shouldn't be there in the first place.

With the lizardkin sex mechanics out of the way, after adventuring all over the place, there are many encounters on the road featuring female adventurers but no male or femboy adventurers at all (at least on my game it did not trigger, if they are there). Maybe we could have some male/femboy beauties make appearances as well during these encounters? I remember sometimes during the inn encounters the player could find girls looking their way, and you could make a move on them, but no femboy beauties ever triggered for me, i feel like we could have encounters for both straight, lesbian and gay players to have fun, instead of just female npcs? Maybe this could be adjusted as well by having a adjustable parameter for the player to set on their ledger for what types of encounters they would like to have in their adventures? (Males, Females, Femboys)

That's all i wanted to share

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhak

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

7. Arena image is loading correctly on my device this update. Fort Reach as well as Under Avedon (by climbing down a pipe as fairy) still have broken images.

Reactions: Kel2513

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey umm, Solid there is a lot of confusion from my play experience so i have some questions regarding some quests

Return of the Dragons

1. I'll do a run of that questline and see if I'm missing something. There may be some unknown bug causing problems.

2. At the moment, yes. They are hostile to Avedon.

I'll take a look, that shouldn't be happening.

Hi everybody!
I have a problem, after completing the quest with ancient ship (filling with biological materials) The robot - Eve dissapears, where can I find her? Pls help
I'll take a look. She's supposed to show up randomly around Avedon but still be findable at the house.

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello!
I am playing the game and i already got till 'Mariko' and 'Avee' are at the 'Kitsune Temple'... a lot before this i got the event of the 'Goblin Wife' and i accept her, but i can't find her after that... the 'Lovers' info saids that she is at 'Kitsune Village'... maybe bugged?
Thanks for your attention!

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
2b. It is best to not think about that. Goblins are very unkind.
5b. The amount of error messages reported from people unable to milk themselves was getting a bit much even with the fact it stated you needed bottles.
5c. I'll consider it. The amount of "WTF broken" comments I get is a little high.
2b. Oof. Thats all i have to say about this haha.

5b&5c. Alternate idea: Not having bottles still allows manual milking but it is 100% of the contained milk & it causes the milk to fall to ground and get wasted/deleted (fixes people getting stuck).
+
Only by having bottles should the pc get an option to specify how much to milk, which will then get stored as food as usual (reward for actually dealing with the situation correctly).
So, if there is 7 units of milk in breast and only 3 empty bottles then we can choose 1-3 bottles to fill but after milking 3, the next milking would delete all the remaining to 0.
------
Idea 2: if pc slut rating is high they get a masterbation/milking option in non-bed semi public locations. That way high milk production can still be mitigated without having to find a rest location, without breaking immersion. (+Maybe chance of getting attacked goes up while milking/masterbating in an alley or something too)
I am not a coder so i can't tell if this would be easy to implement.

Thank you for all the fixes and communication. :)

Last edited:

Potatogod08

Nov 13, 2017
Rev asked me to find him in the pool, but I still only have the "Embrace the Feeling" and "Let it pass" options that loop into each other.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
i feel stupid asking this, just started my very first playthrough, how do i find the dullahan for the quest from death?

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
i feel stupid asking this, just started my very first playthrough, how do i find the dullahan for the quest from death?
You need to exit the slums (many ways to do this. Talk to everyone in slums and one route will open up on its own).
At the slumgate (border of slum and marsh) there is a scroll about some zombie activity in a certain place. Info in that should lead you to furthering the quest.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Had a thought about the goblin fight with the king. Wouldn't it make sense if you lost you were forced to take tranformatives that would turn you into a female goblin? Or forced to submit to him since you disrespected his authority? It would make sense if you were any race but a goblin, a male goblin, or even a female goblin. Plus right now it doesn't feel like there is any consequence for losing.

Might even have it that if you approach him at that point without raising your stats enough in say intelligence you feel compelled to serve him submissively.

Edit: Could also have it where he offers to have you join his tribe if you help the tribe capture enough women or simply for approving of his takeover, he just doesn't tell you that it would be both as a female and a goblin.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes