Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hello!
I am playing the game and i already got till 'Mariko' and 'Avee' are at the 'Kitsune Temple'... a lot before this i got the event of the 'Goblin Wife' and i accept her, but i can't find her after that... the 'Lovers' info saids that she is at 'Kitsune Village'... maybe bugged?
Thanks for your attention!
She accidentally defaulted to the goblin version of the temple. Click the Ledger, Click the Cheat Menu, Click the Dev area, Click on your goblin wife and then move her somewhere.

2b. Oof. Thats all i have to say about this haha.

5b&5c. Alternate idea: Not having bottles still allows manual milking but it is 100% of the contained milk & it causes the milk to fall to ground and get wasted/deleted (fixes people getting stuck).
+
Only by having bottles should the pc get an option to specify how much to milk, which will then get stored as food as usual (reward for actually dealing with the situation correctly).
So, if there is 7 units of milk in breast and only 3 empty bottles then we can choose 1-3 bottles to fill but after milking 3, the next milking would delete all the remaining to 0.
------
Idea 2: if pc slut rating is high they get a masterbation/milking option in non-bed semi public locations. That way high milk production can still be mitigated without having to find a rest location, without breaking immersion. (+Maybe chance of getting attacked goes up while milking/masterbating in an alley or something too)
I am not a coder so i can't tell if this would be easy to implement.

Thank you for all the fixes and communication. :)
2b. Well, it's not as bad as you might think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5b&5c. You're starting to convince me. I'll add it in my list of things to add back.
5d. The problem the player is going to face is that they don't get many private places. Technically you can set up a campsite, just the one, anywhere along the north road so you can always stop to milk yourself.

i feel stupid asking this, just started my very first playthrough, how do i find the dullahan for the quest from death?
There's a zombie filled village just outside of the slums. Check the scroll at the slum gate to get directions.

Had a thought about the goblin fight with the king. Wouldn't it make sense if you lost you were forced to take tranformatives that would turn you into a female goblin? Or forced to submit to him since you disrespected his authority? It would make sense if you were any race but a goblin, a male goblin, or even a female goblin. Plus right now it doesn't feel like there is any consequence for losing.

Might even have it that if you approach him at that point without raising your stats enough in say intelligence you feel compelled to serve him submissively.

Edit: Could also have it where he offers to have you join his tribe if you help the tribe capture enough women or simply for approving of his takeover, he just doesn't tell you that it would be both as a female and a goblin.
With the new road ally system I do plan on expanding the King but transformatives are a rather niche magic, only the Witch in the Woods really knowing how to craft them.

The Goblin Shaman is only vaguely aware that her potions turn women into goblins during her attempts to aid the suffering of the "visitors" to the goblin den.

The Goblin King would only allow males to join his tribe, which should be genetically impossible for the player to do as male goblins are exceptionally difficult to create due to Eldritch Influence.

Women and futanari are nothing but slaves used for cleaning and breeding, but technically you are part of the tribe if the Shaman gives you a tent in the lair.

Reactions: Kel2513
Aug 13, 2018
So, it seems like I can't progress the quest related to capturing a nun - I'm simultaneously a slave of the bandits and an ally, I captured one nun and she just...disappeared, and nothing I do seems to get rid of the slave tag on my character - I even have two marks on my character's face, even getting sold and escaping doesn't clear it.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Something - often when you move away you attack, as does any companion. If you are an acrobat you can easily get dozens of spacees away and then companions wail on your target. This gets worse that enemies often exhaust themselves. So say serial killer is a pretty unwinnable fight without this early, but it's suuuupeeer easy to win many non group fights by just spamming move away and taking your free hit/enemy exhaust. I know a lv 1 character can beat a medusa or stronger by just kiting. This applies to any weapon, claws, sword, you name it, you just run a marathon while hitting them from the other edge of the island. I am unsure how progression is meant to go as a result. Should you be weak for a week working, saving up money for gear and grinding out a level or two before fighting most enemies or should you just use this one weird trick to solo minotaurs barehanded at lv 1

ACasualTea99

Feb 25, 2022
Out of curiosity, will there be some way to counter the guards raiding the tentacle nests (a certain number of gazers, or a law to pass with a gold paper)? Otherwise the number of tentacles seems to fall to zero anytime a nest is attacked, regardless of the amount of tentacles/gazers that are present (the gazers aren't removed, thankfully).
Also, while it's a great way to gain a bunch of captives, it seems to average having to fight around 20 guards, 9 at the nest when you find out at the hivemind it's under attack and warp in, 2 at their camp on the road to clear it, then another 9 back in the nest who apparently snuck around you to continue the attack when you go to the nest to drop off the tentacles infesting you so the new captives have some friends to play with.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I know people brought this to the dev's attention already, but..

Could we please have some kind of 'system' where breast-growth is halted after a certain + in bustsize?
It just keeps going and going and going - till you can't move.
Maybe some option to set min and max sizes? I'd love that, would make the game so much more enjoyable.

Also, every now and then i get the infoscreen that i'm a 'Race here' - Depending on my savegame either a taurfolk or catfolk and so on. Even tho my char has been this 'new' race for several weeks, the pop-up keeps coming back every few hours or so. (Racechange with potions)

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Are you supposed to be able to just train your fist skill without limit at the monastery? I assume the limitation is meant to be hunger or some such once that's implemented?

If you are an acrobat you can easily get dozens of spaces away and then companions wail on your target. This gets worse that enemies often exhaust themselves.
Indeed. Move Away needs some kind of limitation, be it some manner of penalty or it being tied to a resource. Alternatively, ranged attacks could be more common so that kiting isn't practically free. Surely at least one goblin in the horde is carrying a bow?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, it seems like I can't progress the quest related to capturing a nun - I'm simultaneously a slave of the bandits and an ally, I captured one nun and she just...disappeared, and nothing I do seems to get rid of the slave tag on my character - I even have two marks on my character's face, even getting sold and escaping doesn't clear it.
As odd as it sounds, go to the southern cliff and jump off.

Dying resets any pending effects you have on your character.

Something - often when you move away you attack, as does any companion. If you are an acrobat you can easily get dozens of spacees away and then companions wail on your target. This gets worse that enemies often exhaust themselves. So say serial killer is a pretty unwinnable fight without this early, but it's suuuupeeer easy to win many non group fights by just spamming move away and taking your free hit/enemy exhaust. I know a lv 1 character can beat a medusa or stronger by just kiting. This applies to any weapon, claws, sword, you name it, you just run a marathon while hitting them from the other edge of the island. I am unsure how progression is meant to go as a result. Should you be weak for a week working, saving up money for gear and grinding out a level or two before fighting most enemies or should you just use this one weird trick to solo minotaurs barehanded at lv 1
Eventually enemies will get spells and ranged attacks. The Medusa in question will simply cast Hold Person on you.

Still testing them out so that each enemy has a special one but also trying to balance them.

Out of curiosity, will there be some way to counter the guards raiding the tentacle nests (a certain number of gazers, or a law to pass with a gold paper)? Otherwise the number of tentacles seems to fall to zero anytime a nest is attacked, regardless of the amount of tentacles/gazers that are present (the gazers aren't removed, thankfully).
Also, while it's a great way to gain a bunch of captives, it seems to average having to fight around 20 guards, 9 at the nest when you find out at the hivemind it's under attack and warp in, 2 at their camp on the road to clear it, then another 9 back in the nest who apparently snuck around you to continue the attack when you go to the nest to drop off the tentacles infesting you so the new captives have some friends to play with.
The nests south of Fort Reach are located between Conquest, an entity whose entire purpose is war and strife, and Avedon, home of the evil slaying Paladin order.

Setting up nests on the northern road north of Fort Reach will be more peaceful.

I know people brought this to the dev's attention already, but..

Could we please have some kind of 'system' where breast-growth is halted after a certain + in bustsize?
Maybe some option to set min and max sizes? I'd love that, would make the game so much more enjoyable.

Also, every now and then i get the infoscreen that i'm a 'Race here' - Depending on my savegame either a taurfolk or catfolk and so on. Even tho my char has been this 'new' race for several weeks, the pop-up keeps coming back every few hours or so. (Racechange with potions)
Yeah, breast size does seem to run away from you.

After the regular sizes I may may the larger sizes require even more milk to grow up a size.

Hello, everyone.

Pls, help, how to meet Annabelle?
Technically possible, but not intended at the moment.

Get your medical license from Monduval and buy it at the castle. Then go to the office in the clinic, you'll get a visitor. It's her.

1. Are you supposed to be able to just train your fist skill without limit at the monastery? I assume the limitation is meant to be hunger or some such once that's implemented?

2. Indeed. Move Away needs some kind of limitation, be it some manner of penalty or it being tied to a resource. Alternatively, ranged attacks could be more common so that kiting isn't practically free. Surely at least one goblin in the horde is carrying a bow?
1. Nah. Go punch stuff. Eventually things will have magical resistance or be immune to physical attacks so being One Punch Man won't be as viable.

2. Eventually the enemies will have ranged attacks and move away from you as well.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Technically there is already a system(assuming its lactation thats increasing the boob size):
1. Use lactaid potion to stop the milk production. The second dose is meant to stop it. Then visit a clinic to bust down to your preference.

2a. Manually milk regularly if you want to keep that bust size and lactation both.
2b. Use an automatic milker (sold at redlight district). It just transfers all newly produced milk into bottles and stops it accumulating in boobs. (Might change in future and require keeping empty bottles in inventory)

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1711629883793.png

Werewolf ruins.

1711629931493.png

Mind that I can break the collars. Something seems stuck.

Also I havw a werewolf in the arena too. I do not encounter them in the wild anymore.

Aug 13, 2018
As odd as it sounds, go to the southern cliff and jump off.

Dying resets any pending effects you have on your character.
So, as weird as this might seem, I now have the nun, but zero options to interact with her.

The game still gives me slave options with the Bandits as well, so maybe that might be why?

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
How to get a sword from Osirus?
I investigate the singing in the graveyard a few times, and then all subsequent "Investigate the singning" end with this scene 1711648827151.png and then nothing happens.

In one of my previous playthroughs the girl stopped singning at some point and I could not "Investigate the singning" no matter how long I have waited.

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
I investigate the singing in the graveyard a few times, and then all subsequent "Investigate the singning" end with this scene View attachment 3486416 and then nothing happens.

In one of my previous playthroughs the girl stopped singning at some point and I could not "Investigate the singning" no matter how long I have waited.
Never mind.
I had to talk to Death about him. And the talk to Osirus a few more times.
I had done the same in my previous playthough but it did not work. Probably was a bug. And now it works.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
is there a way to grow wings without fully changing your species? i picked catgirl as my starting race, and it gave me fairy/pixie wings, don't remember which, but at some point they just vanished with no warning or explanation, and i kinda want them back, made travel so much easier XD

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I believe that event is in Monduval when you're a bandit slave. I'll fix it but I'm not ready to work north of Fort Reach at the moment.

So, as weird as this might seem, I now have the nun, but zero options to interact with her.

The game still gives me slave options with the Bandits as well, so maybe that might be why?
That is odd. Can I see your save to see what is going on? Dying should clear all the triggers.

anyways to rename the farm?
View attachment 3486108
I'll add a button for the farm and for the clinic.

I investigate the singing in the graveyard a few times, and then all subsequent "Investigate the singning" end with this scene View attachment 3486416 and then nothing happens.

That quest was broken, but I'm doing some stuff with Osirus so it should work now. Basically don't call him a piece of shit and he'll give you his sword, otherwise you pick it up later when he fights Maceasy.

is there a way to grow wings without fully changing your species? i picked catgirl as my starting race, and it gave me fairy/pixie wings, don't remember which, but at some point they just vanished with no warning or explanation, and i kinda want them back, made travel so much easier XD
Succubus Class.

Eventually you'll be able to use the demon apothecary to give yourself desirable traits but I'm nowhere near that yet.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes