Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Some bugs I have encountered:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. How odd. Fixed.
2. Fixed. She's a free ally so she no longer takes up a slot.
3. Fixed. It was missing the tags to check to see if you were human and then suggest turning human.
4. Fixed.
5. One of the statues there is a living person and is a statue before you meet them.
6. Yeah. He's in the desert.
7. Fixed.
8. The Charmane fight is going to change once I add in enemies having custom attacks and phases.
9. I'm going to redo that area. Monduval is going to get a major overhaul, possibly soon after I finish the suburbs. Current plan is School-Alt School-Suburbs-Monduval for the update schedule.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, it seems every time I use "Emergency Exit" I lose the "Tentacle Broodmother" status (trying to enter a hive gives errors) and I need to talk to The Saur to join again. Which, I guess, also leads to a weird bug of, at some point, no longer being able to set up hives (the option just isn't there anymore).

That aside, I assume the "Aspen Plan" quest for the nuns stops at making a "Tentacle Nun"? Because she is just hanging around The Saur and I can't do anything with her.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So, it seems every time I use "Emergency Exit" I lose the "Tentacle Broodmother" status (trying to enter a hive gives errors) and I need to talk to The Saur to join again.

2. Which, I guess, also leads to a weird bug of, at some point, no longer being able to set up hives (the option just isn't there anymore).

3. That aside, I assume the "Aspen Plan" quest for the nuns stops at making a "Tentacle Nun"? Because she is just hanging around The Saur and I can't do anything with her.
1. It counts as dying, and you lose your tentacles if you die. Dying force clears a lot of conditions, tentacles just being one of them.

2. I changed how setting up hives works so that guards set up camps along the northern road and clear out your hives unless removed. I also made the hives passive if you ally yourself with Thesaur during the Fading Light questline.

3. I am actively working on the Tentacle Nun quest at the moment, as in that is my current project. You can give one to Bede, but I'll eventually add weird tentacle nun sex in. It's another way to produce Gazers.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
2. I changed how setting up hives works so that guards set up camps along the northern road and clear out your hives unless removed. I also made the hives passive if you ally yourself with Thesaur during the Fading Light questline.

3. I am actively working on the Tentacle Nun quest at the moment, as in that is my current project. You can give one to Bede, but I'll eventually add weird tentacle nun sex in. It's another way to produce Gazers.
2. So it's normal/intended that I no longer have access to the hives and can't make new ones? Since I can't continue the "Fading Light" quest (looking into the reflection pool just soft locks me), that's disappointing.

3.How? Like I said, the only tentacle nun in my game is with The Saur and I can't do anything with her.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ooh, what is this Fading Light and Tentacle Nun quest? Or rather, how to start it?
I misspoke, Fading Light is the questline by Rev after you become a Paladin. The one I meant the Dark Wolf quest, also you become a paladin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. So it's normal/intended that I no longer have access to the hives and can't make new ones? Since I can't continue the "Fading Light" quest (looking into the reflection pool just soft locks me), that's disappointing.

3.How? Like I said, the only tentacle nun in my game is with The Saur and I can't do anything with her.
2. It's not normal, but it should work normally in the next update. I think I fixed the bug you had.
Edit 1: Dying didn't clear the class inspiration tag previously, it's fixed now so that dying does, but you'll need to re-up the Infested class. After that you can open up broods as normal.
Edit 2: You hit integer overflow which is why they stopped showing up. There's now a hard cap of 10k to prevent that. Unfortunately the hives defaulted to -2 billion so it defaults to 1 if that happens. Shouldn't be too hard to build it back up.

3. I added the ability to give her to Bede and to give Thesaur additional nuns. She also has sex scenes.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
2. It's not normal, but it should work normally in the next update. I think I fixed the bug you had.
Edit 1: Dying didn't clear the class inspiration tag previously, it's fixed now so that dying does, but you'll need to re-up the Infested class. After that you can open up broods as normal.
Edit 2: You hit integer overflow which is why they stopped showing up. There's now a hard cap of 10k to prevent that. Unfortunately the hives defaulted to -2 billion so it defaults to 1 if that happens. Shouldn't be too hard to build it back up.

3. I added the ability to give her to Bede and to give Thesaur additional nuns. She also has sex scenes.
Guess I'll be waiting for the next update then.

I was able to give the tentacle nun to Bede, but now she is just standing around down there with no interactions.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Guess I'll be waiting for the next update then.

I was able to give the tentacle nun to Bede, but now she is just standing around down there with no interactions.
In the new update, Bede is separate from the regular tentacle nuns. She still does nothing, but that's because her main interactions are for quests that are not in the game yet.

Sep 28, 2018
Quick question regarding the school. Because the students seem to be getting pregnant, will there be more pregnant pictures in the school going forward. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a pregnancy class itself. idk just an idea.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Quick question regarding the school. Because the students seem to be getting pregnant, will there be more pregnant pictures in the school going forward. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a pregnancy class itself. idk just an idea.
I'm getting a few side quests done so I can do more for the school.

One of the lingering problems I needed to fix was the tentacle broods, because a few different Tentacle Locker games keep popping up on my Itch.io feed and I think it's a neat concept.

One of the next updates should be the school. I planned for it to be this update, but I got busy with bugfixes and Helldivers 2.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.25 is up over on

It was mostly bugfixes. I've been playing Helldivers 2 a lot and haven't been adding to the game lately.

A lot of the time was spent doing something in the background, a questline that is quite extensive but I don't want to delay several updates to get it out.

A few others things like working on Dark Wolf, Aspen's questline, and adding in some sex for regular and Bede tentacle nuns. I did redo some of the side quests building up to storming the Temple, but they should still work without having to add restart buttons to questlines.

Potatogod08

Nov 13, 2017
Every time I walk into the hamlet library, I have the Necromancer attempt to rip my soul out despite me having dealt with him already. I fought the zombie horde that shows up, lost, couldn't resist in time and now when I lose to zombies, I am taken there and the same scene plays again. Am I missing something?
Also, a little confused on how to explore for the Desert? Love the game by the way!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Every time I walk into the hamlet library, I have the Necromancer attempt to rip my soul out despite me having dealt with him already. I fought the zombie horde that shows up, lost, couldn't resist in time and now when I lose to zombies, I am taken there and the same scene plays again. Am I missing something?

2. Also, a little confused on how to explore for the Desert? Love the game by the way!
1. One of the things the horde can do is take you to the necromancer to be killed. I forgot to remove that option if he is dead. Fixed.

2. The reflecting pool in the basement should just allow you entrance to the desert if Rev tells you about it.

Potatogod08

Nov 13, 2017
1. One of the things the horde can do is take you to the necromancer to be killed. I forgot to remove that option if he is dead. Fixed.

2. The reflecting pool in the basement should just allow you entrance to the desert if Rev tells you about it.
Gotcha, when I got to the reflection pool, all I get is the Humanity option or Let it Pass. Both options just loop back to the same screen and I need to emergency exit from it. Sounds like a break on my end?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Gotcha, when I got to the reflection pool, all I get is the Humanity option or Let it Pass. Both options just loop back to the same screen and I need to emergency exit from it. Sounds like a break on my end?
Can I see your save? Maybe I missed something.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Oh. The desert part of the Reflecting Pool is part of the Fading Light questline. You can start that one after finishing the prison questline and becoming a paladin of the Falling Fire.

I really should get around to working on that wiki.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
So, in Elf start, even if we choose Male in Last of the Line the statistics sections shows that pc 'had sex with guys x times'.
I dont know if thats intended, coz if it is i would like to request that to be removed/changed. That start gives out a Tentacle warning so if the statistics mentioned pc had sex with tentacles or beasts it would be more reasonable imo.

I know it doesnt change a lot, if anything at all, in gameplay but in my playthroughs pc doesnt have sex with guys and that statitistic bugs me. Minor thing but i avoid last of the line start coz of this and regret missing out on future elf quests.

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
How many abominations need to be killed in the prison for the Fading Light quest? I have killed probably a few hundred so far and nothing has happened.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, in Elf start, even if we choose Male in Last of the Line the statistics sections shows that pc 'had sex with guys x times'.
I dont know if thats intended, coz if it is i would like to request that to be removed/changed. That start gives out a Tentacle warning so if the statistics mentioned pc had sex with tentacles or beasts it would be more reasonable imo.

I know it doesnt change a lot, if anything at all, in gameplay but in my playthroughs pc doesnt have sex with guys and that statitistic bugs me. Minor thing but i avoid last of the line start coz of this and regret missing out on future elf quests.
The tentacle beast counts as a guy. I gauge it on how sentient the being is. Tentacles from Tentacle Island were considered beasts but tentacles from that start and the pit are considered "men".

There's enough tentacles for me to give them their own stat, I suppose. It's been changed.

How many abominations need to be killed in the prison for the Fading Light quest? I have killed probably a few hundred so far and nothing has happened.
Should just be the one in the prison for the Fading Light quest and then ten in the hidden place with Bede. What is the wording of the quest you're on?

Reactions: Kel2513
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes