CardinalBirb

Jun 11, 2022
I just get an empty window after this when i was in the wolves' den and I have to use emergency exit. I had the same breast thing happen in the slums and i woke up in the clinic. So seems to be a bug when checking for a place to wake up in?

1710937774603.png

CardinalBirb

Jun 11, 2022
bust down syringe doesn't seem to work and i keep getting knocked down from big breasts

i keep getting stuck in a loop trying to leave the clinic but breasts being too big so sending me back. this is so bruh

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
I am trying to do a guest (Court of Owls). And I cannot find the dullahan, I have tried waiting in the graveyard but nothing happened, apart from a singing girl. Does the dullahan appear at a certain time? Or I should search in some other place and not the graveyard?

Last edited:

DixinYouthereturn

Jan 16, 2022
I am trying to do a guest (Cour of Owls). And I cannot find the dullahan, I have tried waiting in the graveyard but nothing happened, apart from a singing girl. Does the dullahan appear at a certain time? Or I should search in some other place and not the graveyard?
appears at the fishing hamlet in the swamp if I recall

Reactions: freshiemel

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I am trying to do a guest (Cour of Owls). And I cannot find the dullahan, I have tried waiting in the graveyard but nothing happened, apart from a singing girl. Does the dullahan appear at a certain time? Or I should search in some other place and not the graveyard?
At the slumgate (border of slum and swamp) there is a scroll posted. Click on it to read about a new unlockable location. Then proceed in swamp to that location.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: freshiemel

Iren_Waen

Feb 2, 2020
Do you get to a misty forest with the words "What are you?" on it? You choose your start from the list, otherwise hitting 1 makes you re-choose your race.
I did not. All I have is a blank screen with no context. Just the options of Begin your adventure, Quick Start, Play the tutorial and, Back to main menu. Clicking any of those options only takes me to a screen asking me to choose a class via the Look at_____.

Last edited:

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
This lactation bug is actually getting annoying. I have also noticed that Objects window is blank so I cant emergency exit or anything when this bug happens.
EDIT: It seems like you need to complete the tutorial otherwise the Objects window never initializes...

Last edited:

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
This lactation bug is actually getting annoying. I have also noticed that Objects window is blank so I cant emergency exit or anything when this bug happens.
EDIT: It seems like you need to complete the tutorial otherwise the Objects window never initializes...
If you go to a rest point and open you leger three is an option called "fix menu", that should do it as well. Not sure what causes it but it's easy enough to fix.

Reactions: Kel2513

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
I just got into a little high seas adventure and...centaurs are planned? Now I have another transformation/race to look forward to after the goblins are done. ^.^

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes