Apr 28, 2018
how do i start the goblin wife quest?
1 go to Sleepy Fox inn in slums district and get the bartender's quest
2 go to flower shop and speak to Flora about quest
3 you get a medallion, bring it to Sleepy Fox bartender
4 exit the city and head north all the way to the fort
5 find hidden path to kitsune shrine with help of medallion
6 defeat the goblins OR have sex with goblin girls
7 a goblin girl approaches. If you have defeated goblins, she will offer you an engagement bracelet,if you fucked goblins girls - she will be pregnant and offer to become a wife

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
Bug Report:

I got onto the Steelwind farm by finding Annette, but when I entered Bill's room, a scene played as if it was Bill that brought me there.

Save Attached

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Bust Down still not working boobs making it way to hard to leave city and not get kidnaped p.s please fix it 6 times moving one time to be put in the same place over and over and over is making me go mad

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
I have a bug with Avery where I can't continue the scene. I currently have cheats on so that may be the cause but I'm not sure

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the save file.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Char got implanted by spider eggs but while laying in bed got the option to expel Bee eggs instead.

Also, where does Dana's child go? The playroom seems empty and there was no dialog about the birth either.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Anyone know if there is a discord for this? Kinda stuck on some quest and not sure what to do! Was able to find some answers when looking at the code when I was adding some content for myself but not all them :D
Not yet. I'll make a wiki eventually I just need to finish updating some old content so everything is uniform.

How and where do you get infested by tentacles?

I found the island with tentacles, but nothing to suggest you get infected.
I am curious about this nest building thing as well.
Under the goblin lair.
So it is says Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml , located in the 1.99.24.7z file.
It should be a false positive, I can't seem to get it to pop with Malware Bytes.

I constantly get arrested on Avedon checkpoint for whatever the fuck. Maybe its because I'm GREEN?
Legitimately yes, the guards are racist.

First thing I did in the game was turn into a cat. Now I can't stop being a cat, getting an error code instead
Fixed.

Ho, Snekk! Been a hot minute. Glorious to see you still at it. Is the latest version here or on Subscribestar?
Both. I try to update Subscribestar first.

How have you been?

Am I missing something ? I just tried booting up this game, and I have no option to play as a male character despite there clearly being the male protagonist tag.
Some of the starts are gender locked. It will say "X Only" when you look at them.

Hello, do you think that we could get back the Player character portrait in the details window? More Specifically with this new change do you think this is something that we can either have a window for player character potrait? I am a pregnant futa right now, but my image only displays when I got to the doctor. Maybe I am just missing something but I remember in the old version (pre 1.99.24) that there was a potrait of some kind for the Playable character. So far alot has changed but I am exploring and trying to figure it out. Thank you!
I plan to when I get all the character art done, I'm still missing lizardfolk and holstaur versions of sex scenes.

In the bandit lair, there's an error when leaving the breeding cages.

if banditslave=1 and facetally>=2 or banditslave=0:
act 'Leave the breeding area':
minut+=5
gt 'banditbar'

Should be gt 'banditlair'
Fixed.

Some bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. It used to be 20%, I nerfed it. Fixed the numbers.
2. It has a lot of bugs. I'm working on fixing it. This error was fixed though.
3. Fixed.
4. Frog Coffee gives you energy recovery so once I add in getting high off of caffeine you'll work while blitzed.
5. Fixed
6. Fixed.
7&8. I need to rewrite her intro scene, I changed how you get the job.
9. I'm going to change the arena image to something else as it works for me.

Are there no interactions with slaves/people put in stocks? All I can do is rename them or take them with me.
Not yet. Slave training is planned I just need to fix a few bugs that exist with slaves in general first.

Kinda wish there was a content guide, so to know how to get to specific content
I'll start working on a wiki.

1. Char got implanted by spider eggs but while laying in bed got the option to expel Bee eggs instead.

2. Also, where does Dana's child go? The playroom seems empty and there was no dialog about the birth either.
1. How odd, I thought I fixed the egg issue.

2. Dana's child isn't in the game yet. Eventually they become an adventurer.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Hey, so how do I change the layout of qsp back to how it was originally? I clicked something and messed up the entire layout.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
9. I'm going to change the arena image to something else as it works for me.
Whatever is happening to that Arena image is also happening to the sever lair image on the Under Avedon location and Fort Reach locations.
Thanks.

Bug: Met Anette as a futa pc->paid 200g for sex-> awoke in steelwind farm for first time. Now on entering bill's room the game thinks the pc had sex with bill and launches the waking up in bill's bed sequence.

Last edited:

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
Hey, so how do I change the layout of qsp back to how it was originally? I clicked something and messed up the entire layout.
Mine did the same thing, I had to manually move things into the right locations. If you exit out of fullscreen mode and right click anywhere on the game/quest/settings/help bar, you should get a drop down and can select what you need.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes