Feb 5, 2018
Game is stuck in a loop when selecting your race. Can't make it past the introduction no matter which options I choose.

Go to settings, show/hide, make sure everything is turned on. Not sure why any boxes were disabled by default but this fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nabrik

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey so I downloaded the file from your subscribestar link and my Windows Defender went bonkers and said that it detected a Trojan. Would you happen to know anything about it? Like, could it be an error or something?
I have no clue.

I did have a hell of a time trying to zip up this update so it may be because of how jank it went together. Can you scan it again and tell me what it says is in it?

Reactions: AlbertVonRostov

Beauwolf

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know if there is a discord for this? Kinda stuck on some quest and not sure what to do! Was able to find some answers when looking at the code when I was adding some content for myself but not all them :D

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Start game. Check settings to "view everything". Get to name box. CRASH.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
How and where do you get infested by tentacles?

I found the island with tentacles, but nothing to suggest you get infected.
I am curious about this nest building thing as well.

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Vigor is stuck at max, can't even sleep to fast recover Health.
Is there any other way to recover HP for free or cheaply?

ps: v1.99.24

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
My character constantly passes out of tiredness, but I slep a lot. Wtf?

---------------
Your breasts enlarging have made your back sore but they eventually get to be too much for you.

Your knees buckle under their heft and weight and give way, sending you down.

You hit the ground hard but your massive bust does help cushion the fall.

You take a few moments to try and stand, but find that you cannot really get to your feet.

Last edited:

ACasualTea99

Feb 25, 2022
How and where do you get infested by tentacles?

I found the island with tentacles, but nothing to suggest you get infected.
I am curious about this nest building thing as well.
Listing this a spoiler, but feel free to read it if you wish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It breaks for me a few different ways, sadly (to say nothing of it still showing the thief painting, even though it says the tentacle broodmother path inspires me). There's messages that tentacles burn away when you take potions (they don't), and I lost the class, regained it, and all the old dens are lost to me and I can't establish new dens where they were. Still a fun idea, but I'd recommend securing a sneaky way into the city before you get infested.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Am I missing something ? I just tried booting up this game, and I have no option to play as a male character despite there clearly being the male protagonist tag.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Vigor is stuck at max, can't even sleep to fast recover Health.
Is there any other way to recover HP for free or cheaply?

ps: v1.99.24
Health potions are the quickest and easiest option for healing. You can buy the 25% or 50% heal potions for pretty cheap, work a few shifts at The Frog or the lumberjack bar and you should be able to afford a few of them to heal yourself up.
If you are friends with the Goblins, you can talk to the Shaman and she will heal you to full health for free.
I can't remember for certain, but you can check out the Clinic in the Slums and the Hospital in Monduval and they might be able to treat your wounds.
There might be other ways to heal up, but those are the ones that come to my mind right now.
My character constantly passes out of tiredness, but I slep a lot. Wtf?

---------------
Your breasts enlarging have made your back sore but they eventually get to be too much for you.

Your knees buckle under their heft and weight and give way, sending you down.

You hit the ground hard but your massive bust does help cushion the fall.

You take a few moments to try and stand, but find that you cannot really get to your feet.
Your tits are too big.

Life is going to suck for you, big time, until you can get to the Slums Clinic or the Hospital and pick up one of the free 'Bust Down' syringes. You can only carry 1 at a time, but you can go inject yourself to shrink your tits, then go back to the Clinic/hospital and grab another to shrink your boobs some more.

ALSO, milk your damn tits.
If you have taken that Lactaid or have gotten knocked up and are lactating, your tits will keep growing in size until you squeeze all of the milk out. Seriously. I ignored it on my character once, used the bust down item and was still getting tired from huge tits. I spent about 50 empty bottles draining my slut's tits and after that I had non existent breasts.
Am I missing something ? I just tried booting up this game, and I have no option to play as a male character despite there clearly being the male protagonist tag.
What is the background you are trying to start as?
There are several starting backgrounds where your only option is to start as a female or as a futanari.

Team Human Boys is a perfect example, your character starts out as a female Goblin slut.
You can select the Shipwreck start and you will have the option to start as a male of a few different races. I think that the Chosen One start has an option to begin as a male as well.

I am pretty sure that Maid and Unluckiest Goblin make the MC a futanari, no matter what you choose as your starting gender.
I cannot remember if the Last of the Line (Elven Start) allows you to be a male character, the last time I played it (a while ago) it only allowed a futanari start.

So, your starting background is kind of important as to whether your character is a male, female, or futanari protagonist.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Sep 28, 2018
Hello, do you think that we could get back the Player character portrait in the details window? More Specifically with this new change do you think this is something that we can either have a window for player character potrait? I am a pregnant futa right now, but my image only displays when I got to the doctor. Maybe I am just missing something but I remember in the old version (pre 1.99.24) that there was a potrait of some kind for the Playable character. So far alot has changed but I am exploring and trying to figure it out. Thank you!

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
In the bandit lair, there's an error when leaving the breeding cages.

if banditslave=1 and facetally>=2 or banditslave=0:
act 'Leave the breeding area':
minut+=5
gt 'banditbar'

Should be gt 'banditlair'

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes