Ababgib

Jan 19, 2023
Keep getting these messages throughout the cave and other areas. Often times i just kicks me back to the previous scene, but sometimes it just softlocks the game.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Dear game developer. I would like to apologise to you for the fact that we had agreed to make texts together, unfortunately, due to life circumstances, it became impossible. Best of luck with defeating the bugs.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
stuck in a loop
Fixed the bear, I just forgot to add that scene.

I missed the goto command and just linked where the location was. Also fixed.

(two errrors missing a : )
Fixed both

wait for the bee TF is there a hive i need to look for after becoming the bee girl that it was talking about or is that not added so far
You can set one up in your basement.

Keep getting these messages throughout the cave and other areas. Often times i just kicks me back to the previous scene, but sometimes it just softlocks the game.
I can't replicate the issue so I redid that whole area to make it easier to sort through events. It should be gone.

how do i get rid of curses
Reset potions that you can get from the witch in the woods sells fix them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kel2513

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017

Fixed both

I can't replicate the issue so I redid that whole area to make it easier to sort through events. It should be gone.

what basemant

Fixed both

where is the basement you set the hive in?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
P.S update sucks cuz i can't do anything keeps taking me back to clinic no matter how many bust down i use [edit] had to add more seems it makes it so you can't get jack done cuz bandits will get you over and over again cuz of this too

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
what basemant

where is the basement you set the hive in?
The farmhouse cellar. Should be one of the last options inside the farm house.

P.S update sucks cuz i can't do anything keeps taking me back to clinic no matter how many bust down i use [edit] had to add more seems it makes it so you can't get jack done cuz bandits will get you over and over again cuz of this too
Bust size limit has been doubled in the next update to fix this problem.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
how do i hire non human women at the brothel
At the moment you can ask your goblin wife, if you have one, to help. She also has a quest where she has friends that you can meet and live on your farm.

Right now only those goblins are the non-human workers but I'm slowly going to add bee girls and gazers, along other races, when I get around to the brothel again. It's a slow process, I have a long list of things that need to be worked on.

wolfywolfo

Jun 28, 2021
Solid Snekk have you considered creating a wiki w/ quest walkthroughs and the like. also are there plans to expand the cheat menu to include body modification, changing laws without doing quests, and possibly spawn individual items?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk have you considered creating a wiki w/ quest walkthroughs and the like. also are there plans to expand the cheat menu to include body modification, changing laws without doing quests, and possibly spawn individual items?
I've considered the wiki and will work on that once I get to version 2.0, which is when I've rewritten/fixed every location from version 1.97.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the cheat menu, I'll add that stuff to the cheat menu. No problem.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.24 is up over on .

Not a whole lot, just finishing the additions I started with Bugfix 24. I did start working on the School as that needed some attention and I've realized that I can use none of the existing content, so it will all be gutted while I add new stuff.

Hopefully I stick with it and get a working system in place next update.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

AlbertVonRostov

Dec 16, 2022
1.99.24 is up over on .

Not a whole lot, just finishing the additions I started with Bugfix 24. I did start working on the School as that needed some attention and I've realized that I can use none of the existing content, so it will all be gutted while I add new stuff.

Hopefully I stick with it and get a working system in place next update.
Hey so I downloaded the file from your subscribestar link and my Windows Defender went bonkers and said that it detected a Trojan. Would you happen to know anything about it? Like, could it be an error or something?

Reactions: Bakedd

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
i cannot start the game for some reason i get to the starting page pick a class and pick a race and i am unable to go any further i think it may have something to do with the qsp player the game itself is likely fine it is that the qsp player is having problems working properly on my computer and i don't know why

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes