astral94

May 13, 2020
They're both supposed to be at the sawmill from 4 in the morning to 7 at night. Have you done any quests relating to the Sawmill yet?
I've done percys questline involving it not sure if there was anything else and since then its just the same message, "the foreman is asleep". I can still work at it but as for getting anything built that's a no go.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
1. Does the futa curse do anything? As in, is there any reason to break it other than wanting to revert?
Edit: the text said i should talk to circe about it but there is no such dialog option.

Some bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Does the futa curse do anything? As in, is there any reason to break it other than wanting to revert?
Edit: the text said i should talk to circe about it but there is no such dialog option.

Some bugs:

1. The futa curse prevents other effects from changing your gender. Circe was meant to recognize and suggest the cure, but she wasn't for some reason. It's a natural potion, the cureall she suggests for most things.

Reactions: Kel2513

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk is it me or the variable lovkost (agility) never get assigned any value and thus is 0 for any conditional check it is used in?
Lovkost was only used for a type of attack for the player, it was changed to a straight speed check.

Enemies used a version of lovkost called plovkost, I changed it to "pknowledge" since the player uses knowledge for their to hit.

I also changed bonya/bronya to "armor" as they're the armor class variables for enemies and the player.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I did not get a whole lot done due to Helldivers 2 taking up a lot of my time.

The previous, test version, of mutations is still in for the moment but a few changes have been made.

Humanity, Catfolk and Bee girls are all instant changes now.

I'm doing a final fun of the bee transformation and it is a bit of a pain in the ass to make the honey, but in the future it will be easier when you can make Eve or any slaves you capture lactate honey for collection.

The remaining races that you can turn into are:

Once I do my testing of bee weapons, armor and setting up the hive I'll release 1.99.22.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Serpream

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
Being a wolf-person would be interesting, especially if random strangers remark on your appearance like 'My what big ears you got' type things. Hmmm, maybe have some kind of hidden tracker for how many times people have noticed what you are, and whether or not they report you to guards or some kind of bounty hunters, could have them hunt you down. In fact, iirc, you mentioned that people or things could attack the farm you live at could have a huntsman be there to put down the big bad wolf.

Also, being captured by the wolves only gives you the option to either play with the pups, or escape.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Being a wolf-person would be interesting, especially if random strangers remark on your appearance like 'My what big ears you got' type things.

2. Hmmm, maybe have some kind of hidden tracker for how many times people have noticed what you are, and whether or not they report you to guards or some kind of bounty hunters, could have them hunt you down. In fact, iirc, you mentioned that people or things could attack the farm you live at could have a huntsman be there to put down the big bad wolf.

3. Also, being captured by the wolves only gives you the option to either play with the pups, or escape.
1. Similar checks are for people reporting cum on you, so it shouldn't be hard to add to it.

2. Bounty hunters are also technically in, they're some of the female adventurers that don't offer to join you on the northern road. Right now there's no crimes that the player can do that will have them come after you, but they will in the future.

3. As for having nothing to do with wolves, do you have the options to offer your holes on? To fuck wolves you need to want to do bestiality and then want to use use your pussy or ass.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.22 is up over on .

MEGA link only, GOFILE is being weird so I can't upload there.

I got the basics for a few races, mostly the Human, Bee and Catfolk.

I am aware that the Bee transformation is annoying due to to how much honey you need to refine but once I add in slaves and Eve lactating honey it will be as simple as administering Royal Honey and waiting to collect it.

I'll try to get the rest of the races done as they'll be the ones making use of the random mutation system. If I manage to finish that I'll begin working on going through and adding in mentions of horns, ears, pregnancy, and cock types to existing scenes.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sigh, I always somehow miss the most simplest answers.
It is pretty convoluted but I kept getting messages about wanting to save certain virginities. Having to toggle which types of sex you want was the solution.

I could probably change the wording, I think it says "sell" and that might throw people off.

Reactions: Vombatidi

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
1.99.22 is up over on .

MEGA link only, GOFILE is being weird so I can't upload there.

I got the basics for a few races, mostly the Human, Bee and Catfolk.

I am aware that the Bee transformation is annoying due to to how much honey you need to refine but once I add in slaves and Eve lactating honey it will be as simple as administering Royal Honey and waiting to collect it.

I'll try to get the rest of the races done as they'll be the ones making use of the random mutation system. If I manage to finish that I'll begin working on going through and adding in mentions of horns, ears, pregnancy, and cock types to existing scenes.
Are you planning to add the ability to pin mutations?

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I didnt see the game listed on the Latest updates page. Also, the thread updated field in the OP shows a date for Dec 2023.
Maybe it should be updated so the game gets more visibility? Idk the process but maybe someone else or mods can assist.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
* Holstaurus, which is a cow person/discount minotaur. Nothing really to note here, it will be pretty easy to add this in but I'm not sure if I want the player to have the urge to submit and be milked or not.
I say make it an option upon transformation with a chance to change it after a certain number of times being milked as well as being more submissive to Meat depending on gender/cock size.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Are you planning to add the ability to pin mutations?
Eventually you will be able use the alchemy table in the demon prison to selectively choose the mutations you want. Certain body parts give bonuses, such as Cat Tails allowing you to negate fall damage and Holstaur Horns giving you a bonus against rope/chains/being captured.

If that isn't what you meant let me know.

I didnt see the game listed on the Latest updates page. Also, the thread updated field in the OP shows a date for Dec 2023.
Maybe it should be updated so the game gets more visibility? Idk the process but maybe someone else or mods can assist.
I probably need to update the thread. The original plan was to do it when I released 2.0 but that has changed a few times as I keep going off on odd tangents and adding new things. When I update to 1.99.23 I'll post a request for an update.

I say make it an option upon transformation with a chance to change it after a certain number of times being milked as well as being more submissive to Meat depending on gender/cock size.
I want every race, aside from Humans, to have some sort of negative modifier.

Catfolk slowly become female.
Once I add in pregnancy timers that are species specific, Elves will carry children four times as long as humans.
Fairies are going to keep getting put in jars but I'm not sure if that is a negative.
Goblins cannot be male.

That leaves Lizardfolk, Mousefolk and Holstaur for the ones that might be a bit difficult. Lizardfolk are born without their racial abilities but I don't think that is a bit enough negative due to the relative ease at which you can access reset magic/effects.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
wait for the bee TF is there a hive i need to look for after becoming the bee girl that it was talking about or is that not added so far

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes