Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan to go through and make mention of swollen stomachs, cock type and tails when I do a run through of sex.

1. Anything that is not native to a human is going to be listed as a mutation. They're the baseline of which all other races are measured.

2. That shouldn't be possible but random mutations are technically canon in the lore of the game, some people have random mutations due to inhuman ancestors. I may add a random mutation to character creation in the future once I balance all of the stats for them.

3. Mutations are going to be a generally unpleasant experience and are not something that can just naturally happen to the player. Getting captured and enslaved by wolves or goblins has them slowly change you to be more useful to them, with goblins turning you into a goblin and wolves making you more receptive to breeding.

The feline one is going to be the most gentle as you're just eating a magical fruit and the most violent is the wolf which rips you to shreds like every werewolf movie ever.

There's going to be some stat penalties for a limited duration due to the pain but it will fade after a day or two. Having too many different racial mutations at once can kill you, reverting you back to the race you were born as.

The chimera going mad in the demon library is a going to be expanded upon as a cautionary tale to not go overboard with mutations.

Alchemical Mutations are the ones the player chooses to create and cause no pain, but do require semen which will be an item later. Harvest and distill feline or wolf semen to get the Larger Litters mutation which will increase your chance of multiple children, gain Cat Ears for better alchemy crafting, ect.

Odd, I tested that event and it worked. Here's a bugfix version.

jurecXD

Jan 17, 2018
can't stop being a cat.png some mutations like bee antena and wolf skin(fur?) won't show up in mutation and appear multiple times and general holstaur just reappear all the time

Last edited:

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I plan to go through and make mention of swollen stomachs, cock type and tails when I do a run through of sex.

1. Anything that is not native to a human is going to be listed as a mutation. They're the baseline of which all other races are measured.

2. That shouldn't be possible but random mutations are technically canon in the lore of the game, some people have random mutations due to inhuman ancestors. I may add a random mutation to character creation in the future once I balance all of the stats for them.

3. Mutations are going to be a generally unpleasant experience and are not something that can just naturally happen to the player. Getting captured and enslaved by wolves or goblins has them slowly change you to be more useful to them, with goblins turning you into a goblin and wolves making you more receptive to breeding.

The feline one is going to be the most gentle as you're just eating a magical fruit and the most violent is the wolf which rips you to shreds like every werewolf movie ever.

There's going to be some stat penalties for a limited duration due to the pain but it will fade after a day or two. Having too many different racial mutations at once can kill you, reverting you back to the race you were born as.

The chimera going mad in the demon library is a going to be expanded upon as a cautionary tale to not go overboard with mutations.

Alchemical Mutations are the ones the player chooses to create and cause no pain, but do require semen which will be an item later. Harvest and distill feline or wolf semen to get the Larger Litters mutation which will increase your chance of multiple children, gain Cat Ears for better alchemy crafting, ect.
I see, I see. If the pain is usually temporary and such mutation interactions and conflicts are planned then its all good.
Looking forward to it^^

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Is the cowgirl potion in the game? I have the 1000 gems, 100 Lactaid, have met Bess and moved her to my form, but I still can't buy the potion from Circe. Am i missing something?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is the cowgirl potion in the game? I have the 1000 gems, 100 Lactaid, have met Bess and moved her to my form, but I still can't buy the potion from Circe. Am i missing something?
Not yet, it's a thing I'm actively working on. It should appear in the next few updates.

Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3409565 some mutations like bee antena and wolf skin(fur?) won't show up in mutation and appear multiple times and general holstaur just reappear all the time
I saw, I'm going to have to gut the entire existing system and redo it.

I got a new system in the works that shows promise as I have turned myself into a cat after starting as a fairy.

When I introduced the pregnancy system it was initially pretty janky too, I'll get it sorted in a few days.

Reactions: Serpream

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Solid Snekk
since someone said they were interested in having encounter be position dependant in the forest, here's how that would looks like if implemented:
C:
elseif $loc = 'southForest':
    KILLVAR('encounterArray') & !kil the previous version of the array if exist
    ! generate encounter that occur in south forest
    ! --- No markers ---

! -- Witch hut --
    if NO witchHutFound:
        witchHutChance=RAND(0,14)
        encounterArray[]=witchHutChance
    end

if circeMet and NO twoFight:
        harpyTwoEncounterChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(CirceHutPosition, northroad)
        encounterArray[]=harpyTwoEncounterChance
    end

! -- Healer statue --
    if NO HealerStatueFound:
        encounterArray[]=RAND(0,14)
    end

! -- Hunter statue --
    if hunterStatueFound=0:
        encounterArray[]=RAND(0,14)
    end

! --- Marker 1: Silas tomb ---

! --- Marker 2: forest brothel ---
    if NO forestBrothelFound:
        forestBrothelEncounterChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(ForestBrothelPosition, northroad)
        forestEncounterArray[]=forestBrothelEncounterChance
    end

! --- Marker 3: farm of player ---

! --- Marker 4: farmland farms ---

! --- Marker 5: Avedon ---

! --- Marker 6: nothing? ---

! --- Marker 7: spaceship crash zone ---

! --- Marker 8: local bandit den ---
    if NO banditDenFound:
        banditDenChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(BanditDenPosition, northroad)
        forestEncounterArray[]=banditDenChance
    end

banditChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(BanditDenPosition, northroad)
    forestEncounterArray[]=banditChance

! --- Marker 9: elven ruins ---

! --- Marker 10: nothing? ---

! --- Marker 11: werewolf den ---
    if NO werewolfDenFound:
        werewolfDenChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(WerewolfDenPosition, northroad)
        forestEncounterArray[]=werewolfDenChance
    end

if (NO werewolfCaptured and NO wolfMate) or (NO werewolfKilled and NO wolfMate) or denWerewolves>0:
        werewolfEncounterChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(WerewolfDenPosition, northroad)
        forestEncounterArray[]=werewolfEncounterChance
    end

! --- Marker 12: the_door tm ---

! --- Marker 13: Britmor ---

! --- Marker 14: Goblin lair ---
    if NO goblinLairFound:
        goblinLairChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(GoblinLairPosition, northroad)
        forestEncounterArray[]=goblinLairChance
    end
    goblinEncounterChance=RAND(0,14)-@absoluteDifference(GoblinLairPosition, northroad)
    forestEncounterArray[]=goblinEncounterChance

if witchHutChance >= MAX('forestEncounterArray')
        gt 'witchHut'
    end
    elseif ...
local edit : most of the event already ingame are not present in this code as this is a prototype

If you have difficulty deciphering it, basically I'm using the northroad length for only the south forest to make the chance of encounter.
I also made a separate function location to calculate the absolute difference (which is what those @ calls are)
The encounter choice is basically the one who got the max value by rng minus the distance from the marker where they are.

This method has the advantage that you could randomize every location position on the southern forest part of the northern road for each new game if you want.

Now for my question: do you want the witch hut and the wolf den to be at a specific marker?

(I'm working on the battle system at the same time, just wanted a bit of change of pace for a bit)

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-64E

stumple79

Mar 26, 2021
Getting an error after being captured by goblins as a fairy, exact wording of the error is
area: on visit
Line: 22
Code: 107
Desc: sign [:] not found!

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Getting an error after being captured by goblins as a fairy, exact wording of the error is
area: on visit
Line: 22
Code: 107
Desc: sign [:] not found!
confirmed:
Code:
if pregnant=1 and daypass<=0
    $gobeventSArray[]="birth"
end
if statements do need their :

(qsp coding language is more of a pain than basic C imo)

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
If we want to consider gestation times, we could introduce a new character into the game, who acts as a nurse and sells you fertility potions, or which one speed up gestation etc.

However, the idea that gestations are based on race is nice. Among the fastest, I imagine there are goblins.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
Can I say I'm proud of this little thread? That is, look at how quickly and consistently you move forward. You all deserve a pat on the back.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
If we want to consider gestation times, we could introduce a new character into the game, who acts as a nurse and sells you fertility potions, or which one speed up gestation etc.

However, the idea that gestations are based on race is nice. Among the fastest, I imagine there are goblins.
Now there is a thought, species specific gestation times.

Something you could work towards via Alchemical Mutations, having the reproductive ability of a goblin while having the alchemical boosting ears of a cat while having the asset hefting of the holstaur.

I will consider it as I move forward.

Solid Snekk
since someone said they were interested in having encounter be position dependant in the forest, here's how that would looks like if implemented:

local edit : most of the event already ingame are not present in this code as this is a prototype

If you have difficulty deciphering it, basically I'm using the northroad length for only the south forest to make the chance of encounter.
I also made a separate function location to calculate the absolute difference (which is what those @ calls are)
The encounter choice is basically the one who got the max value by rng minus the distance from the marker where they are.

This method has the advantage that you could randomize every location position on the southern forest part of the northern road for each new game if you want.

Now for my question: do you want the witch hut and the wolf den to be at a specific marker?

(I'm working on the battle system at the same time, just wanted a bit of change of pace for a bit)
The previous system was if you were within 5 units of distance you had the option to discover it while searching.

People were saying that certain events were entirely unavailable despite just needing to search. After searching enough times you simply found the area if you were within the distance threshold due to a stat just giving you the location if you search X amount of times, I think 10.

It didn't quite work.

I would put something along the lines of "You think there is something here that you have not yet found" but when I was working on the demon library I had a giant and bolded notice that the area was under construction and I still got complaints that it was unfinished and broken.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Now there is a thought, species specific gestation times.

Something you could work towards via Alchemical Mutations, having the reproductive ability of a goblin while having the alchemical boosting ears of a cat while having the asset hefting of the holstaur.

I will consider it as I move forward.

The previous system was if you were within 5 units of distance you had the option to discover it while searching.

People were saying that certain events were entirely unavailable despite just needing to search. After searching enough times you simply found the area if you were within the distance threshold due to a stat just giving you the location if you search X amount of times, I think 10.

It didn't quite work.

I would put something along the lines of "You think there is something here that you have not yet found" but when I was working on the demon library I had a giant and bolded notice that the area was under construction and I still got complaints that it was unfinished and broken.
Mmm... maybe it would work better if the search action text was where that information was indicated? I tend to read less the description window myself than the action window, so might be a possible fix.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Some bugs:

Other than that there are missing words/sentences in a couple of places

7. Is sleeping not supposed to advance time? The only place which does it is the circus bed and that one does it by 12 hours.

8. Accepting the witch class gives us its effects but checking player info says that we are inspired by the class we had before becoming witch.

Last edited:

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to have the werewolf's children? I finished the cursed collar quest and let the werewolf go to town on me but nothing happened.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Was the guide for the quests removed from the cheat menu? And where can I find the guide or can someone send it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Was the guide for the quests removed from the cheat menu? And where can I find the guide or can someone send it.
I removed it as I was reworking some quests. I'll add it back in before 2.0.

Some bugs:

Other than that there are missing words/sentences in a couple of places

7. Is sleeping not supposed to advance time? The only place which does it is the circus bed and that one does it by 12 hours.

8. Accepting the witch class gives us its effects but checking player info says that we are inspired by the class we had before becoming witch.

1. Fixed, there was a lot wrong somehow. Just ran through the scene.

2. I don't think I have yuri prostitution in for those races yet. I'll work on it soon-ish.

3. I am eventually going to have the player spontaneously orgasm if their arousal gets too high. I added in the potion maxing out your arousal for the moment and I'll finish that event chain later.

4a. Fixed. They mention Det now.
4b. Fixed. She was originally only encountered as an enemy if you failed to pay back Det but I added more conversations to her.
4c. You now need to ask her about her past to trigger seeing her in the slums.

5&6: This is a good time to bring up a recurring problem. I am not sure if I am compressing the game wrong, if it is a saving issue or simply that QSP is a bad engine but I still have the knotted cocks in my notes from where I rewrote it to have the Wolf Bitch mutation attached. The words are not missing in my notepad file. Somehow between me saving and zipping up the game to posting it online there are errors where things don't save or are cut off.

7. It is. Fixed, and in the process I found some of the old potion code that was preventing it.

8. Fixed. The Witch Class has two areas you can turn into a witch and I only added the class tracker to one. It is now in both scenes.

9. What you pick up in the scene with Rev is stolen power from the spear. I adjusted the description of the spear to say what it is you have. It basically doubles the damage of the spear.

10. I misspelled the item in that passage. It's female steel armor, a medium armor. I added a cheat in the cheat menu to fix it, it'll do it automatically upon entering.

Is it possible to have the werewolf's children? I finished the cursed collar quest and let the werewolf go to town on me but nothing happened.
Let it continue to go to town on you until you get the Beast Master mutation and then you can have animal children.

astral94

May 13, 2020
Stuck in a infinite loop with the foreman just asleep 24hrs a day 7 days a week, actually need to talk to him about building things but unable to because the jackass is just hibernating the whole time.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Stuck in a infinite loop with the foreman just asleep 24hrs a day 7 days a week, actually need to talk to him about building things but unable to because the jackass is just hibernating the whole time.
They're both supposed to be at the sawmill from 4 in the morning to 7 at night. Have you done any quests relating to the Sawmill yet?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes