Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. It's that old Chinese blessing and curse kicked into overdrive. "May you be born in interesting times." I'm ready for things to be a wee bit less interesting. Just a touch.

When not being blindsided by the next crisis or another I've been practicing writing and art, some bits more successfully than others. Played around a bit with the concept of a Naga/Lamia type that decides they want to flip the script and become a blacksmith. Fun stuff.

But it's a happy discovery to find you and the game continuing strong. Skimming through the posts it looks like you've been fleshing out the undercity and revamping the school?

Any lovely NPC's in particular gain some gratuitous plot points?

koye357

Mar 14, 2023
I downloaded the game and lunched it with qsp or idk and the game lunched but not the pictures. Any solutions ?

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
I downloaded the game and lunched it with qsp or idk and the game lunched but not the pictures. Any solutions ?
They should be there, you might have to click around randomly to find them. You can also right click the game/quest/setting/help bar while not in fullscreen to get a drop down and select what you need. You will have to move stuff on your own though.

Dank-as-fuck

Aug 31, 2020
My Objects field is empty, it's just blank. I tried restarting and making a new character, but that didn't help

It only works in the tutorial

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Whatever is happening to that Arena image is also happening to the sever lair image on the Under Avedon location and Fort Reach locations.
Thanks.

Bug: Met Anette as a futa pc->paid 200g for sex-> awoke in steelwind farm for first time. Now on entering bill's room the game thinks the pc had sex with bill and launches the waking up in bill's bed sequence.
1. The problem with me changing or altering them is that I can't replicate the problem. I hope I fixed it but I'll make a note to ask in the next update.

2. Britmor was one of the first major things I did when this was still a mod for Rubedo. I need to redo their whole meeting questline, so I will fix that bug when I add in the Incubus class.

I am trying to use a save file from 19.7 and get the following consistent errors. What can I do to rectify this?
Saves prior to 1.98 don't work due to the fact I reformatted the entire combat and skill system. You gotta start over. My apologies.

Is the Jolly Lumberjack service outfit not in the bar/dorms? I can't seem to find it.
The maid or butler outfit. I'll add a note to the area that those are the clothes needed.

Can't seem to start a new game, get stuck in loop when choosing race.
Do you get to a misty forest with the words "What are you?" on it? You choose your start from the list, otherwise hitting 1 makes you re-choose your race.

Haha. It's that old Chinese blessing and curse kicked into overdrive. "May you be born in interesting times." I'm ready for things to be a wee bit less interesting. Just a touch.

When not being blindsided by the next crisis or another I've been practicing writing and art, some bits more successfully than others. Played around a bit with the concept of a Naga/Lamia type that decides they want to flip the script and become a blacksmith. Fun stuff.

But it's a happy discovery to find you and the game continuing strong. Skimming through the posts it looks like you've been fleshing out the undercity and revamping the school?

Any lovely NPC's in particular gain some gratuitous plot points?
Not much for NPCs as of yet, a lot has just been fixing things and adding events to areas that kinda sucked like the bandit den along with fairy stuff.

As for the school, Yvee is going to get some more fleshing out as to what she is. The Dark Elf in the school is also involved but it isn't really about her.

I'm calling it the school update but it isn't really much of the school itself being updated, mostly school-area adjacent.

So I forgot how to get the hole in the wall to avoid paying tolls, How do I find it again?
I removed it for the moment as it sucked. I'll add it back in when I hit up the Suburbs for more content, which should be after I do the school area.

ACasualTea99

Feb 25, 2022
In V1.99.23/V1.99.24 it's possible to get past the checkpoint to enter Avedon if you've previously discovered the exit from the Sewers to the Salt Marsh (go north of Avedon, explore the salt marshes, go south, then enter the hidden sewer entrance).

Useful if you're infested with tentacles, else the guards at the Security Checkpoint attack you, you resist arrest, then you get spat back out of the city if you successfully defended yourself, with no way in.

Sep 28, 2018
One thing that I keep noticing is the equipment button isn't working. It won't even show up upon starting the game. Plus even with spells learnt you cannot equip them. I know you have to select and equip them but that option is not present.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
In the basement in the church, one of the options puts you in a choice loop. In the school in the slums, having the library with the books and picking bees put me into a menu where you can't back out, using the emergency exit and going back into the library sends me right back into the bee choice.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Brand new game... Defeated the zombies once, second time got tired or something.
The bug was caused by incorrect math that I used to make fahrenheit into Celsius. Fixed.

In the basement in the church, one of the options puts you in a choice loop. In the school in the slums, having the library with the books and picking bees put me into a menu where you can't back out, using the emergency exit and going back into the library sends me right back into the bee choice.
I mismatched the tags. The exit tags for that scene were missing a $ symbol. Fixed.

In V1.99.23/V1.99.24 it's possible to get past the checkpoint to enter Avedon if you've previously discovered the exit from the Sewers to the Salt Marsh (go north of Avedon, explore the salt marshes, go south, then enter the hidden sewer entrance).

Useful if you're infested with tentacles, else the guards at the Security Checkpoint attack you, you resist arrest, then you get spat back out of the city if you successfully defended yourself, with no way in.
You can also swim to the beach from the lake if you're a lizard folk or have a mermaid's scale.

One thing that I keep noticing is the equipment button isn't working. It won't even show up upon starting the game. Plus even with spells learnt you cannot equip them. I know you have to select and equip them but that option is not present.
Ah. The bug is you're not supposed to have that menu at all. You have to visit a chest to change your equipment. It was the original inventory system and it would break speech and quests if you changed equipment while talking to someone.

Wuot

Feb 16, 2019
Hey! Great game! But i got stuck in thief guild mansion, there was no option to leave, until you become a guild member. Maybe bug or something.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Also can someone tell me where the hell im supposed to go for the cursed collar quest? I've talked to a ton of npcs and havent found a book yet, last one i talked to was Circe and I dont know where she wants me to go.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Some more bugs and questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes