EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Usin the right qsp player and not just click the file with qsp installed somehwere?
Can help.
Open up QSP (New version, not some old fart)
Then Load the game QSP-File.
Maybe it helps, sometimes it does with various errors.
Yes, I may be a bit dumb sometimes, I'm not that dumb. Unless there's a version of QSP more recent than 1.9.0 that isn't showing up on the dl post?

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it currently possible to get the brothel with maid start? I have had several children with Sam but can't find any option in the mansion to "donate a child" or anything. (It just says human child for preg, then "trap children" on the farm.)
Yes. The game does not make it clear but you need to make several visits to the sawmill to allow the mansion to open. I am unsure what you mean about "donate a child".

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Is it currently possible to get the brothel with maid start? I have had several children with Sam but can't find any option in the mansion to "donate a child" or anything. (It just says human child for preg, then "trap children" on the farm.)
I am currently working on the Foxxy quest, and then going to fix the dragon quest. Technically Foxxy is required as the "World Event" that the Magma Golem/Angel is waiting for is Mariko returning as a Goddess, but I'm going to check and see if I can slim down on some of the requirements.

You should be able to give the child to Elle. Is there not an option to do so?

Still broken, got the exact same error message. Tried multiple class/race combos, breaks upon choosing race.
Even with the QSP file attached to that post? I removed all traces of the problem, it was setting the player to nude. Did the message change in any way?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
If you are experiencing the error message on character creation, does the XP Test bugfix build not fix it? It should be attached to the main post.

Mathals

May 9, 2021
I am currently working on the Foxxy quest, and then going to fix the dragon quest. Technically Foxxy is required as the "World Event" that the Magma Golem/Angel is waiting for is Mariko returning as a Goddess, but I'm going to check and see if I can slim down on some of the requirements.

You should be able to give the child to Elle. Is there not an option to do so?
1. Yeah I remember it being in progress before 1.99.xx but I thought it stopped at Foxxy appearing. So far I have a dialogue with Yvee, the Steelwind Farm, and the frog Percy. Am I missing anything else for Foxxy?

2. Never had an option the first time and haven't since. I did put them all at the farm since I couldn't figure out what to do with them--not sure if that screwed it up. (This is a save from either v23 or 24 that I've carried forward, so that may also be a problem.)
I'll attach my save in an edit soon.

EDIT:
Apparently my char both is and is not preg with a deer. Couldnt birth it, so used "preg fix" and now when I get preg again, it shows both. I also encountered a bug with Sam's affection not raising except for a random handjob scene I think.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Yeah I remember it being in progress before 1.99.xx but I thought it stopped at Foxxy appearing. So far I have a dialogue with Yvee, the Steelwind Farm, and the frog Percy. Am I missing anything else for Foxxy?

2. Never had an option the first time and haven't since. I did put them all at the farm since I couldn't figure out what to do with them--not sure if that screwed it up. (This is a save from either v23 or 24 that I've carried forward, so that may also be a problem.)
I'll attach my save in an edit soon.

EDIT:
Apparently my char both is and is not preg with a deer. Couldnt birth it, so used "preg fix" and now when I get preg again, it shows both. I also encountered a bug with Sam's affection not raising except for a random handjob scene I think.
1. The Yvee fight was expanded into part of the quest, it's how you escape the den and get away from her. Your save actually makes it useful to add ways to get the player into the correct quest sequence as you're meant to be stuck in the cave with Foxxy until Yvee rescues you.

2. Fixed the preg fix not clearing the pregnancy of deer. Also fixed Sam, or unfixed him as he was shooting blanks for some reason. His pregnancy stat was just...gone. No trace of it, had to rewrite it.

Reactions: Mathals
Jan 15, 2018
Also. Can my character start as a virgin? Oh and what's the character creation like? Is it a pre-made character or do I have options

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Has the character creation bug been fixed yet?
There should be a fix at the bottom of the start page, called XP test.

Also. Can my character start as a virgin? Oh and what's the character creation like? Is it a pre-made character or do I have options
You have options depending on the backstory you choose. I think only the Chosen One starts begins as a virgin, but you can recover your virginity using potions/other magic.

Reactions: Serpream

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Hello, some bugs I've noticed. Using the 1.99.26 bugfix file

it seems that when you have both the pickaxe and the axe you cannot equip the pickaxe. Well you can. But only if you're holding the axe, and then it deletes the axe from your inventory. Otherwise you can only ever equip the axe.

A similar bug seems to exist with the maid and butler uniforms, though it does not delete either, and it does not seem to ever display that the butler uniform is the one that is equipped, even if it is. It still says 'maid uniform'. You can also only equip it when the maid uniform is equipped. You sort of swap them.

Milking yourself, specifically as a holstaur I didn't test anyone else, with bottles seems to delete the bottles but not give you anything in return. All of the bottles, at that. IE, if you have 20 units of milk, and 2 bottles, and you milk 1 unit, both bottles are gone and you get nothing.

At one point I equipped a dagger, and it equipped as 'set of daggers' and when I unequipped my dagger I no longer had a dagger available for my main hand, but it was there as an option for my off hand. From there, I could never get my dagger in my main hand, even when buying a new one. I also could not use it, despite it being equipped in my offhand.

Sleeping with 'wake up at 9am' doesn't regenerate any vigor.

At the house in britmor, after arriving once repaired and seeing the doll, there's an option to breastfeed my child. I have no children.

Foraging for materials for healer potions is giving me broken image links on my holstaur character for that event.

I can't seem to damage bandits. Or bandits me. We both just miss forever.

Also this happened when I brought a nude lady who I rescued from the tied up forest event to the bandit camp to sell like, immediately after leaving avedon. It seems a little imbalanced. I've also been getting similar numbers from other fresh captures, though much less. 10k, 100k. Idk if it's a bug or not, but it don't seem right regardless.

Bugreport1.PNG

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hello, some bugs I've noticed. Using the 1.99.26 bugfix file

1. it seems that when you have both the pickaxe and the axe you cannot equip the pickaxe. Well you can. But only if you're holding the axe, and then it deletes the axe from your inventory. Otherwise you can only ever equip the axe.

2. A similar bug seems to exist with the maid and butler uniforms, though it does not delete either, and it does not seem to ever display that the butler uniform is the one that is equipped, even if it is. It still says 'maid uniform'. You can also only equip it when the maid uniform is equipped. You sort of swap them.

3. Milking yourself, specifically as a holstaur I didn't test anyone else, with bottles seems to delete the bottles but not give you anything in return. All of the bottles, at that. IE, if you have 20 units of milk, and 2 bottles, and you milk 1 unit, both bottles are gone and you get nothing.

4. At one point I equipped a dagger, and it equipped as 'set of daggers' and when I unequipped my dagger I no longer had a dagger available for my main hand, but it was there as an option for my off hand. From there, I could never get my dagger in my main hand, even when buying a new one. I also could not use it, despite it being equipped in my offhand.

5. Sleeping with 'wake up at 9am' doesn't regenerate any vigor.

6. At the house in britmor, after arriving once repaired and seeing the doll, there's an option to breastfeed my child. I have no children.

7. Foraging for materials for healer potions is giving me broken image links on my holstaur character for that event.

8. I can't seem to damage bandits. Or bandits me. We both just miss forever.

9. Also this happened when I brought a nude lady who I rescued from the tied up forest event to the bandit camp to sell like, immediately after leaving avedon. It seems a little imbalanced. I've also been getting similar numbers from other fresh captures, though much less. 10k, 100k. Idk if it's a bug or not, but it don't seem right regardless.
1. Wielding the pickaxe removes the item, and the pickaxe accidentally removed the regular axe. Fixed.

2. Two bugs there. One, I tried redoing how nudity is calculated and messed it up. The other was that the butler outfit was described as a maid outfit. Fixed both.

3. I redid the math calculation and it should work.

4. I accidentally left that in and forgot about it. Dual wielding is done differently now, that was the old way and it sucked.

5. Fixed.

6. Fixed.

7. Fixed. Minor image location error.

8. Your armor class is too high for them to hit and your armor class is too high for them to hit. A known issue, I'm going to rebalance some enemies to hit harder and have lower armor possibly this update.

9. Oh, yeah that is kinda fucked. I'll fix it.

Reactions: OrgansMissing

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey,

Were you able to try the save file? Can you recreate the problem with a lack of Werewolves and seemingly broken cursed collar quest?
Cursed Collar now properly shows up in the completed section once you learn the trigger to remove them.

The werewolf seems to have been sold to the arena.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Some issues i found testing v1.99.26

5a. Elf pc description always says that they have ordinary human ears. Mutation tab doesnt mention it either. Only cheat mutation section correctly says pc has elf ears.
Racial mutation section just has a line that always mentions the lingering pain.
5b. i still dont think pc should start with lingering pain for their racial traits. (Happens with any species starts, even human). For non-human start either they were that species to begin with or they were mutated years ago. So, imo the lingering pain can appear with first ingame racial tf, unless pc uses future alchemical safe potions.

6. All empty bottles as well as gathered milk disappear after milking.
Consumed lactaid->had 10 empty bottles-> milked using 1 bottle(had 5 in breast)-> remaining 9 empty bottles and 1 newly milked bottle both are now missing.

7. At Frog, the backroom mentions Red having said she's willing to buy breast milk, but this text is present even before she first takes pc to the side after 4-5 shifts and talks about the milk.
Edit: okay, a few tests later, i think the game is only checking to see if pc has milk bottles in order to show that text, not checking if Red actually mentioned lactaid.

8. Not sure how to use bow at range. I only get an option to swing the light bow at 0 diatance from enemy. At distance of 1 or more the option to use bow is lost. Do i need to find arrows somewhere?
-------
I do like that tentacles are seperate now in statistics coz i just see them as extra dimensional beings instead of male/female lol.

Last edited:

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
Cursed Collar now properly shows up in the completed section once you learn the trigger to remove them.

The werewolf seems to have been sold to the arena.
I suppose so, that is why it was confusing. Is there a way to undo that? Or at least utilize the offspring to start your own pack? I thought it was a random encounter where you have different werewolves.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes