Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
11. Perfect herm, however you interpret that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

12. I don't think I've done much to Baph recently. He's just there and sad about it.

12a. It is a fantasy world with fantasy races, banging a shortstack is almost a requirement.

14. Genetically, Meat is a pure minotaur so they'll be bigger than others. How I generally think of it is: Minotaur-Holstaur-Person with Cowlike traits-Normal person in terms of height. I think I have the Holstaur as being elf height but I need to double check.

15. Scarf or a high collar hiding the fact her head isn't attached if she's trying to hide it. The reason her ship sails without a compass is because her body does it by feel, leaving her head in the cabin. Once I write scenes for it there's going to be using her face like an onahole while the ship is sailing.

Fixed in the next update.
11. Hm. With Avery's visual appearance, yeah? Preference on bust size, if any? Can always hand wave it saying they can choose what they want to look like anyway, because magic. Or something.

11b. I can't resist asking - who is anatomically larger, Avery or Futa Percy? (I assume male Percy is still on the small /modest side).

14. So Meat is full on minotaur, so more animal like or traditional with mythic lore (muzzle, etc.), whereas the daughters are holstaur types? (Although if you use a potion to change them to males they seem to hulk out and go full minotaur mode.)

15. Dramatic fluttering scarf when there is no wind, check. Do you have a particular waifu preference / reference for her appearance (face/bod)?

16. Had a fun idea as I was messing with designs, regarding First. Since there is an orc style equivalent of her on the roadmap, why not have them (First and the orc) have a bit of sibling rivalry here and there, mostly for your affections or guidance? Was going to suggest naming them some alternate rendition of First, just to render things extra confusing... but I'm not seeing too many options that roll nicely off the tongue. (Key? Front? Prime? ...Meh.) So maybe not. I'm not the greatest at names - my favorite orc name in D&D is Bork of all things, haha.

I'm sure Gobwife will essentially adopt them anyway.

17. 900+ Fluids /materials remaining for the robot quest? Intentional or there as a placeholder?

Last edited:

RasinJam

May 13, 2018
Alright, I need help. I'm trying to get the last gate on tentacle island opened to finish mariko's quest. What quest do I need completed to open it? I've read a post on here about it needing a few quest, including doing the house quest in britmor, but I keep getting locked into a no-action scenario once you go into it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Offhand, I think you need every gate constructed or accessible at that point. (Your purchased farm, the Britmoore farm, walls built from school policy in the college/campus in Avedon, gate fondled over in Monduval.)

You will also need the Red Herring quest accomplished, which requires bumping into Natsu over in the docks. (This is a big time plot moment.) It may also require the prison chain of events accomplished, too.

The empty event in the house is a new one for me.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
11. Hm. With Avery's visual appearance, yeah? Preference on bust size, if any? Can always hand wave it saying they can choose what they want to look like anyway, because magic. Or something.

11b. I can't resist asking - who is anatomically larger, Avery or Futa Percy? (I assume male Percy is still on the small /modest side).

14. So Meat is full on minotaur, so more animal like or traditional with mythic lore (muzzle, etc.), whereas the daughters are holstaur types? (Although if you use a potion to change them to males they seem to hulk out and go full minotaur mode.)

15. Dramatic fluttering scarf when there is no wind, check. Do you have a particular waifu preference / reference for her appearance (face/bod)?

16. Had a fun idea as I was messing with designs, regarding First. Since there is an orc style equivalent of her on the roadmap, why not have them (First and the orc) have a bit of sibling rivalry here and there, mostly for your affections or guidance? Was going to suggest naming them some alternate rendition of First, just to render things extra confusing... but I'm not seeing too many options that roll nicely off the tongue. (Key? Front? Prime? ...Meh.) So maybe not. I'm not the greatest at names - my favorite orc name in D&D is Bork of all things, haha.

I'm sure Gobwife will essentially adopt them anyway.

17. 900+ Fluids /materials remaining for the robot quest? Intentional or there as a placeholder?
11&11a. Avery would be generally androgynous, but honestly I don't know.

The reason being is that I am toying with the idea that you have to give up size for Avery to have it. Want Avery to have a dong? You lose yours.

I intended for Avery to behave like my original plan for children, out collecting resources or other things. Avery would come back to you directly and possibly over encumber you if your breasts/cock got too large upon their return.

Now? Not so sure. I've been expanding on roles so perhaps Avery can get a boost too.

11b. Futa Percy due to being created in an explosion.

14. Holstaurs are allergic to magic so they go full Beauty and the Beast when confronted with it. It ranges from a minor allergy, nosebleeds for the player, to explosions.

15. Have her breasts large enough to make you not notice that she may or may not have her head aligned properly.

16. Sath has a sibling rivalry with all of your other children. She has serious daddy issues.

17. It's really broken, it's been crashed for a thousand years so it need a thousand liters of...materials.

Alright, I need help. I'm trying to get the last gate on tentacle island opened to finish mariko's quest. What quest do I need completed to open it? I've read a post on here about it needing a few quest, including doing the house quest in britmor, but I keep getting locked into a no-action scenario once you go into it.
I may have broken that quest when I changed how sleeping works.

I'll see if I can get a bugfix done.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
15. Scarf or a high collar hiding the fact her head isn't attached if she's trying to hide it. The reason her ship sails without a compass is because her body does it by feel, leaving her head in the cabin. Once I write scenes for it there's going to be using her face like an onahole while the ship is sailing.
lord help me that's got me hot under the collar in a conceptual fashion.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Is there ever going to be someone else that can get goblin girls, goblin gf, and fem percy pregnant.
On my fem playthroughs they feel left out despite being able to fuck other people or has room scenes of them fucking.

A farm stud character(s) would be nice for the farm.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is there ever going to be someone else that can get goblin girls, goblin gf, and fem percy pregnant.
On my fem playthroughs they feel left out despite being able to fuck other people or has room scenes of them fucking.

Percy if they have bits can leave the goblin gf with child from a threesome, the gobwife points out with goblin law any kids she has belongs to her 'husband', full stop, but that's not what you're asking. Hm.

It's an interesting question. If Gobwife doesn't get seeded, there is no First, for example. However, Percy's kid and big moment is very much tied to the protagonist. A lot of emotions and such packed into there. A surrogate could possibly work, but I dunno how many extra tags and flags regarding story would be required to make it function, especially in the future.

Also there's the issue of the cast accepting it, which the mileage can vary. Bess loses her shit when Meat tried to breed her, for example. Not to say it couldn't be smoothed out by the powers of smooth talking hero(ine) protagonist.

Snekk looks to be making alternate ways for characters to exist regardless, or due to plumbing, so it's not entirely unlikely a character could end up filling that void.

Meat (if male) has plenty of side moments banging gobs or Percy at the farm, I suppose. Bill... is a demon, so maybe no. Not to say magic, plot, or whatever couldn't tweak that.

Technically, 'you' is partially part of the protagonist, so by that logic they would be able to pass on your wonky magic mojo? Maybe?

Loksi will be likely pounding and getting pounded to make a new generation of elves.

And of course, there are still two other continents to explore in the future.

A bit of a stopgap cheat, and again, not what you are asking for, but since there's a clear mention and use of a strapon in several interactions with different important npc's (such as Dana), maybe a magic upgrade to have it function for breeding... but in that case, why wouldn't one just go futa? Especially if it's convenient enough to swap back.

Ritual spell or something? Hospitals exist, so I suppose there's that angle too.

Etalgar

Sep 20, 2021
How do I get a new dog if the dog I bought has died from childbirth complications?

Also where do I get the robotic sex toy?

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
It has been a while since I reported a bug here
if you refuse to be a thief, you can't get out of the building

Also, should we report all missing ; or : not found ?
If we have i will drop here :
Line 112, code 107 at schoolpolicy -> : not found

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1. Percy if they have bits can leave the goblin gf with child from a threesome, the gobwife points out with goblin law any kids she has belongs to her 'husband', full stop, but that's not what you're asking. Hm.

2. It's an interesting question. If Gobwife doesn't get seeded, there is no First, for example. However, Percy's kid and big moment is very much tied to the protagonist. A lot of emotions and such packed into there. A surrogate could possibly work, but I dunno how many extra tags and flags regarding story would be required to make it function, especially in the future.

3. Also there's the issue of the cast accepting it, which the mileage can vary. Bess loses her shit when Meat tried to breed her, for example. Not to say it couldn't be smoothed out by the powers of smooth talking hero(ine) protagonist.

4. Meat (if male) has plenty of side moments banging gobs or Percy at the farm, I suppose. Bill... is a demon, so maybe no. Not to say magic, plot, or whatever couldn't tweak that.

5. A bit of a stopgap cheat, and again, not what you are asking for, but since there's a clear mention and use of a strapon in several interactions with different important npc's (such as Dana), maybe a magic upgrade to have it function for breeding... but in that case, why wouldn't one just go futa? Especially if it's convenient enough to swap back.

Ritual spell or something? Hospitals exist, so I suppose there's that angle too.
1. Which honestly I dislike about the whole Percy/gobwife pregnancy. I mean it is what it is and I just don't do that scene or have percy as a futa/male but that's a me thing. I'm fine with them banging just not being the sire of my child. I've seen the coding and all that and this is easiest for everyone, so I'm not complaining. But when gobwife first said that to me I was like "Nope, nah ah. no more threesomes for me.".

2. About the Percy being knocked by others though it could be done fairly easy. Just make it so the first pregancy has to be the players, so nothing would change. Once the demon apothocary is introduced then make it so that multiple pregnancies work similar to gobwife. Where Percy just goes "hey <<$name>> I'm pregnant again.". Lazy sure but it would work I guess.

3. I think the issue with Bess and Meat was less of an issue of doing it and more of a how. Meat goes in demanding Bess does it how he wants because that's the minotaur way. Bess isn't a minotaur and even if she was she definitly wouldn't be okay with being forced around. As for doing it with others that's a different question. One could argue that because she was banging Bill then decided to bang the player she'd be okay with polygamy. But on the flip side it could easily be argued that due to the nature of the player and bill she wouldn't unless something similar happened to woo her so to speak. I guess that's more off a question Snekk would have to answer.

4. Bill can't be a sire of anyone, except maybe the player, due to being a demon. Demons can't procreate the same as non demons. The best you'd get is a bunch of imps that would destroy everything. But most likely nothing would happen. Then again maybe due to plot reasons. Both Annette and Bill might get something. But I don't see that happening for quite a while simply due to the nature of the game so far. Vespera had to make a great sacrific to have ability to have children and even then it was only two (or three if you chose chosen start).

4a. As for Male Meat who's to say. I can't say I know the machinations of Snekks mind to say for certainty if they'll do it or not.

5. I can think of a few reasons why you'd chose dildo over futa. For me I for one don't like playing as futa. I prefer male or to a less extent female. Twinks, thunk, traps, tom boys what ever, I don't mind them. Futa's just don't sit right. Can't explain it better then that honstly. I'm not shaming anyone who does, you do you baby. I just personaly don't like them. Every time I did the fox alurand (fuck I mispelt it) I'd either stay female or take a natural potion (turning male). Even the vine penis weirds me out. That's my reason why. Some might just like toys over the real thing. Who's to say, each person is different and that's okay.

How do I get a new dog if the dog I bought has died from childbirth complications?

Also where do I get the robotic sex toy?
If I'm not mistaken there are a few ways to get more dogs. If buying a second one is out of the question then having a wolf pup raised on the farm should work. Also if the pregnant one had a child and it died make sure you chose to raise it on the farm. Sounds kinda silly but it's easy enough to forget/miss. Unfortunatly this requires you being a female and having sex with wolves enough to get beast mutation (get animals pregnant or you pregnant from animals) and ahaving a pup. Finally you might be able to give a dog in the sewers a healing potion to cure it and that might cause it to join. Although I haven't test that one personally so I'm uncertain on that last one.

1. It has been a while since I reported a bug here

2. Also, should we report all missing ; or : not found ?
1. I think that's intentional... I'll look into it but it might be something you're forced to accept.

2. If you'd like you can update the git with changes if you're up for it. If you aren't and are fine with posting bugs (or even things you think are bugs) here that's fine too. If you aren't then that's also fine. I'm not forcing you too and I doubt Snekk would either but I can't vouch for them completely (I'm not them after all). They seem fine enough with error posting though, even simple ones.

2a. As for how you post it there is not right or wrong way. Posting the error like you did makes finding and fixing them a lot quicker and easier but not necessary. Obviously the more information provided the easier it is to find and patch bugs. That's what the errors are for after all. But they aren't needed to find a bug/error.

Also I'm not the dev that's Snekk. I'm a random who makes simple patches occationally and trys to answer some questions here or there on the thread.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Which honestly I dislike about the whole Percy/gobwife pregnancy. I mean it is what it is and I just don't do that scene or have percy as a futa/male but that's a me thing. I'm fine with them banging just not being the sire of my child. I've seen the coding and all that and this is easiest for everyone, so I'm not complaining. But when gobwife first said that to me I was like "Nope, nah ah. no more threesomes for me.".

2. About the Percy being knocked by others though it could be done fairly easy. Just make it so the first pregancy has to be the players, so nothing would change. Once the demon apothocary is introduced then make it so that multiple pregnancies work similar to gobwife. Where Percy just goes "hey <<$name>> I'm pregnant again.". Lazy sure but it would work I guess.
1. Your yuck is my yum, lore imp. I for one enjoy the odd relations and customs offered up here. As you say, nobody is forcing that to happen, and the player clearly has to choose where Percy finishes, besides, which is a smart move.

There's zillions of games doing the same male harem centric bit, so I find the change up alternative and pseudo tribe dynamic pretty darned entertaining, especially when it's good vibes all the way along. I dig Gobwife. I dig Percy. Should I get weirded out when two lovers are also into each other due to my influence, with my protagonist quite involved in the practical process? I say thee nay. One big, very, very happy family it is, haha. But yes, to each their own.

2. Pretty sure that's how it's intended to go, I think. Guess we'll see when we see. There's an old legacy encounter where you can take Percy to play with your werewolf pups, for example, and you both get double stuffed. Seems prime for that sort of thing.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Your yuck is my yum, lore imp. I for one enjoy the odd relations and customs offered up here. As you say, nobody is forcing that to happen, and the player clearly has to choose where Percy finishes, besides, which is a smart move.

There's zillions of games doing the same male harem centric bit, so I find the change up alternative and pseudo tribe dynamic pretty darned entertaining, especially when it's good vibes all the way along. I dig Gobwife. I dig Percy. Should I get weirded out when two lovers are also into each other due to my influence, with my protagonist quite involved in the practical process? I say thee nay. One big, very, very happy family it is, haha. But yes, to each their own.

2. Pretty sure that's how it's intended to go, I think. Guess we'll see when we see. There's an old legacy encounter where you can take Percy to play with your werewolf pups, for example, and you both get double stuffed. Seems prime for that sort of thing.
1. As I've probably didn't make it clear I don't mind and sometimes enjoy males in my wonderful harem family farm. How else am I going to spitroast my gobwife and First at the same time? So I'm not against Percy and gobwife knocking boots. Go ahead, just *plays Don't you by simple mind*. Obviously let me join some times too. It's just the whole "hey person I love. I had a baby with this other person. It's your problem." that I'm "ehhhh nope" on. If there was a way to distiguish the two sure, no problem. I'd probably treat them the sameanyway. Any child living under my proverbial roof is the same in my eyes. But if I for some messed up reason decided to hate Percy and their children I'd like to know which of the kids in my care I'd be safe to sacrific kick out. Not that I would, it'd be impossible for me to do that almost. But you get the idea.

2. I don't know about the werewolves being viable but something like a male Meat sure. Then again Snekk did mention that Percy was "special". So maybe werewolves might be plausible in the future. Who knows, I only know recorded lore.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Hmm. I look at that scenario less as an 'it's your problem', and more of a 'we're all in this together' sort of vibe. Gobwife is clearly organizing a bloody army in the background, managing your potential gob troops and others. This was hammered home even further back when the ruins of the elf city was something that could be fixed into a brothel; writing and scenes showed both her and First taking up the lions share of the management and directorial duties. They are your children, true, but they are also hers. She's also the type to bring in and educate / reform wild gobs from the den to give them a second chance on life at the farm, and there's the fact she wouldn't accept Percy for the sexytimes if it wasn't with your approval. Basically, she's everything Nasfu thinks she wants to be (head mistress / courtesan).

But again, that's just my take, and hardly a rule.

If anything, the PC is a bit too hands off with their affairs, children and growing pseudo empire. You stick your dick /get dicked and licked by all the things. Granted hero(ine) protagonist is crazy busy constantly getting killed (which often involves the afore mentioned shagging) and trying to untangle themselves from the weave the gods have stuck them in.

2. Yep. One of the earlier conversations /chats with the Snekk months on months ago on this board was a none too subtle nod that Percy's body was adapting much in the way yours (the protagonist) was, which would explain their overall durability to a degree. I could be remembering differently, but that could make her a potential broodmother down the line, just like the PC. (Actually, it may be an option created specifically for Male PC's so they don't have to bear the children, come to think of it. But that's purely speculation on my part.) Also the plan and lore could have totally changed since, much like Percy's origins and introduction.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Hmm. I look at that scenario less as an 'it's your problem', and more of a 'we're all in this together' sort of vibe. Gobwife is clearly organizing a bloody army in the background, managing your potential gob troops and others. This was hammered home even further back when the ruins of the elf city was something that could be fixed into a brothel; writing and scenes showed both her and First taking up the lions share of the management and directorial duties. They are your children, true, but they are also hers. She's also the type to bring in and educate / reform wild gobs from the den to give them a second chance on life at the farm, and there's the fact she wouldn't accept Percy for the sexytimes if it wasn't with your approval. Basically, she's everything Nasfu thinks she wants to be (head mistress / courtesan).

But again, that's just my take, and hardly a rule.

1b. If anything, the PC is a bit too hands off with their affairs, children and growing pseudo empire. You stick your dick /get dicked and licked by all the things. Granted hero(ine) protagonist is crazy busy constantly getting killed (which often involves the afore mentioned shagging) and trying to untangle themselves from the weave the gods have stuck them in.

2. Yep. One of the earlier conversations /chats with the Snekk months on months ago on this board was a none too subtle nod that Percy's body was adapting much in the way yours (the protagonist) was, which would explain their overall durability to a degree. I could be remembering differently, but that could make her a potential broodmother down the line, just like the PC. (Actually, it may be an option created specifically for Male PC's so they don't have to bear the children, come to think of it. But that's purely speculation on my part.) Also the plan and lore could have totally changed since, much like Percy's origins and introduction.
1a. First unless it was changed between 1.99.32 and 1.99.34 the elven ruins aren't the brothel. Not trying to sound condescending just clarifying. They still both are in ruins and the brothel can be rebuilt but the elven ruins are different. They do nothing yet (as of 1.99.32 to my knowledge).

1. The way I saw it was when gobwife brought up goblin laws it felt like she was forcing me to treat them the same, even if they aren't. She clearly does love the pc and you're right about her probably building a goblin army. She's probably even bringing in more "wild" goblins to join the fold. I'd also treat them the same regardless if I was forced or not. It's just the fact that to me it felt forced. You don't bring up rules/laws unless A) you think you're smarter then the other person. B) you're correcting the other person. C) You're forcing someone to do something legally. D) you're reading their charges against them. I get that it wasn't (in world) gobwife's intentions to make it feel forced. And you're probably right in that regards about it being more of a togetherness thing (while also explaining in world why Snekk did it that way). It's just one of those things that is shrug and forget.

1b. I can understand why the development of (it's not a pseudo if you have a larger pop then the next door city) is mostly left to Gobwife and First. As you said the PC is quite busy both litral and metaphorical. But having a daycare/school/something to educate the poplulace would be nice. ah, big dreams that aren't needed, what can you do?

2. If I recall correctly they aren't quite like the PC for obviously reason. But they are special in their own way. Most of their major stuff supposedly will come around the demon apothocary is done. So it's hard to tell what or if they'll change by then.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The fancy broken mansion that was near, adjacent, or at the elven ruins was the same one that optionally would be built up. Later version after that had a noblewoman (the one from the futa maid start) talk to you about opening a brothel in that location, the scene also had a cameo from the rage/ justice horseman, aka the angriest cook in the land. I lost all my saves when my last PC blew up, so I don't really have a convenient way to track it down.

Percy asked sincerely if she was in trouble, I think. Gobwife informed Percy about how goblins deal with that sort of thing. It's pretty much lampshaded with 'you don't understand it either' and played for laughs at that point. Dunno about forced, but it did feel brief. I suppose there's room for somebody to get all bent out of shape over something you, as the player made happen, then blame Percy or the wife for it, but that's some dark Karen energy and the realm is already in a dire enough state.

...Although, thinking on it, I wouldn't mind seeing the 'rules' for goblin couples expanded on a little there if the player is a Goblin (Unlucky or Team Boys), or perhaps a lore or knowledge check (Mage, Bard). Or maybe chatting up the Gob Shaman to give her some more content. Oh, there is also the giant library where Loksi is at (probably not the one in Avedon, as they are more than a little human centric), and the Britmoore mayor is a thirsty lore hound herself. Lore is delicious, after all.

...Haha, I don't envy Snekk wading through several pages of questions and back and forth for a mere night and a half, but at least the curiosity and fire is there, yeah?

Snekk: Gryphon banging. Yay or nay? Seems like something that could be encountered near mountains or forests. Could take a stab at it.

Mar 23, 2022
1. The fancy broken mansion that was near, adjacent, or at the elven ruins was the same one that optionally would be built up. Later version after that had a noblewoman (the one from the futa maid start) talk to you about opening a brothel in that location, the scene also had a cameo from the rage/ justice horseman, aka the angriest cook in the land. I lost all my saves when my last PC blew up, so I don't really have a convenient way to track it down.

2. Percy asked sincerely if she was in trouble, I think. Gobwife informed Percy about how goblins deal with that sort of thing. It's pretty much lampshaded with 'you don't understand it either' and played for laughs at that point. Dunno about forced, but it did feel brief. I suppose there's room for somebody to get all bent out of shape over something you, as the player made happen, then blame Percy or the wife for it, but that's some dark Karen energy and the realm is already in a dire enough state.

...Although, thinking on it, I wouldn't mind seeing the 'rules' for goblin couples expanded on a little there if the player is a Goblin (Unlucky or Team Boys), or perhaps a lore or knowledge check (Mage, Bard). Or maybe chatting up the Gob Shaman to give her some more content. Oh, there is also the giant library where Loksi is at (probably not the one in Avedon, as they are more than a little human centric), and the Britmoore mayor is a thirsty lore hound herself. Lore is delicious, after all.

3. ...Haha, I don't envy Snekk wading through several pages of questions and back and forth for a mere night and a half, but at least the curiosity and fire is there, yeah?

4. Snekk: Gryphon banging. Yay or nay? Seems like something that could be encountered near mountains or forests. Could take a stab at it.
1. I'll admit I'm not terribly familiar with every starts backstory, so I can't say whether you are correct on the maid start or not. I'll also admit I haven't looked into the brothel's back story much either. Simply due to when I did it the ledger really threw me off. I should have been losing money with a upkeep of 10k and an earning of 1k but I was making money? Also the constant needing to check up on it to stop crime when I had 200 goblin guards, 1 Meat guard and Bess. Plus bees hanging around because honey all for 12 people whoring themselves out. Yet they couldn't stop a hand full of "crimes" being commited there. It made me just hang up trying to look beyond the surface level knowledge/story that was there. At least until it was redone assuming it was to be redone.

2. If that was Gobwife's intention it would be implying that we (as players) can't understand communal parenting. If she was to insinuate that goblins have communal parenting (which is obvious when looking at the goblin den) then why not state that? The wording makes it seem that she's trying to live by "human" standards and use our rules. Yet failing and causing more harm then good.

3. I wouldn't be surprised if Snekk ignored most of our posts tbh. A long read that's pretty much a back and foward with either side answering the other points. They might chip in and correct a mistake or two but for the most part they'll simply ignore it I'd assume. This is what happens when us two nerds talk about the game.

4. I think it'd be a nay simply due to the lack of gryphon art so to speak. But what would I know? I'm not Snekk and they'll probably answer it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. A glorious mess. But the heart was in the right place. I'm kind of curious if we'll end up building the farm into a small village, given the rapidly swelling population, or if it'll be a matter of shunting back and forth through the portal to Paradise, or the Elven town if and when it is rebuilt. Both of those seem to be totally optional quest threads, too.

Regarding finances, I'm not sure the farm is working quite right either. In theory the more ranch hands you have the more raw goods can be made, but I never noticed the gems rising or falling when telling Percy to sell the extra goods.

...Come to think of it, maybe there should be a stockroom of some kind to store food, similar to the orphanage. The PC doesn't need to eat, but that's hardly true of (most) of the allies. Keep them well fed, they work harder, perhaps?

2. I didn't get that vibe at all. Percy asked, Gobwife answered. PC has a habit of pretty much going along with a lot of story beats to keep it going. It's entirely possible that Gobwife is just plain odd and marching to her own beat, custom wise.

3. Probably, yeah. I'll no doubt end up repeating the 'you'
/ Percy lore questions later and annoying Snekk, but that's mostly because I want to understand how it all works.

I noticed that a fair amount of the Percy art and sketches I have do in fact strike some similar beats in terms of design to Avery's, so if they are intended to be similar, I want to work that into some of the concept art. Plus who doesn't dig sexy time snu snu with absurdly pretty twins? That's a tasty niche. Closest we have for that is the inn with the mother and daughter combo swapping roles for grins and giggles, which I think is also being reworked.

Between the sultanate and fair skin contrast of the two, as well as potential chest and other bits it's a fun potential playground.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm not quoting the messages individually to pick apart the correct arguments so I'll add them here at the top. I had one post half written but then more happened when I wasn't looking.

* The mansion is the mansion from Rubedo, a ruin in the forest that was a nod to/tied to another QSP game that I can't recall the name of.

* The Elven City is the Elven City from Rubedo, although more abandoned due to tentacles tentacling everyone. You, and Loksi, will eventually repopulate the entire city with Elves. Maybe.

* Percy getting GobWife pregnant was added so that First could be born to players who only play female characters. Same reason why the Kitsune Alraune gives you a cock to impregnate herself only for it to fall off, some characters need to be born but the PC doesn't have the equipment to make them.

* There are separate tags for your goblin children and other goblins that happen to live on your farm for the purposes of incest and tracking. It will be made aware if the goblin you're banging is genetically related to you or not. Goblin Wife will also eventually collect more goblins passively that are not blood related to you to raise the Goblin Army you can use to fight Avalon with.

* I'm turning the school in the slums into a place to educate the populace. It's going to be less focused on children and more on general education and improving the city.

* Gryphon banging will be a thing when I add in the Sky Islands. There's a floating city where bird people live. They're dying to Avian Flu because Plague hates them.

* The brothel mansion should now be profitable due to the math being changed. For some reason I used fractions the first time I made it.

* "Yet failing and causing more harm then good." - That's the game. Good intentions executed poorly explains 75% of the game's problems.

* I read every post. Every. Post. 178 pages. Main problem is I read and comprehend the post, make a note in my notepad and don't reply.

* I'm reworking the Aldmeri Inn mom/daughter as I didn't like how it ended up. It is on the list.

It's tingling.

That means it's working.

It's not working out so I probably won't do that. It would be a huge pain to code.

Goblins, due to the influence from Thesaur, are more difficult to mutate. He is actively trying to exterminate the male goblins due to having no use for them. It's why every scene with male goblins is described as awful despite some being consensual.

14. It is a plot point in the Sultanate. You don't cast a lot of magic on the farm. When I re-add camp encounters then Meat will have problems with the safety charm.

15. The captain is an unfortunate situation of a vague character being given more use. She was previously PortGf and the plan was to romance her in the bar and she would hide you on the Femme Fatalis, where you either had to crossdress or be a woman to sail around. She was intentionally left vague but at one point every member of the Femme Fatalis was a dead woman or some sort that hid her identity.

16. Her parents are a random orc and then you. She is basically a little terror around Amazonia but she can also

17. The blessing of the shaman makes them stupid. If you get goblins drunk or pregnant they get more intelligent due to the influence of Thesaur.

I received the most scathing criticism and negative comments about NTR when the Percy-Meat rape scene was discovered that most of the male NPC allies I had concepts for were shuttered or set aside.

People were unreasonably mad. It was crazy.

First is incomplete and will eventually get those scenes.

Your goblin gf is loyal to a fault and mourns you for the rest of her life during the End of Days quest which is a look into if you died.

Technically Percy isn't human and shouldn't be able to get pregnant but the seed of the PC is just that potent.

/Technically/ the farm stud is Meat.

It has been a while since I reported a bug here

Also, should we report all missing ; or : not found ?
Det locks the door on you. It is the illusion of choice, you don't get to say no.

Fixed.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
I received the most scathing criticism and negative comments about NTR when the Percy-Meat rape scene was discovered that most of the male NPC allies I had concepts for were shuttered or set aside.

People were unreasonably mad. It was crazy.

First is incomplete and will eventually get those scenes.

Your goblin gf is loyal to a fault and mourns you for the rest of her life during the End of Days quest which is a look into if you died.

Technically Percy isn't human and shouldn't be able to get pregnant but the seed of the PC is just that potent.

/Technically/ the farm stud is Meat.
ahhh, ty for explaining
I can easily see that happening with the way Meat was introduced. Well i hope something gets expanded in that manner or un-shuttered when you get around to the army building and the quests.

Reactions: Solid Snekk
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes