Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I should add a crazy dude who cries about the bugs that happen.

"Fighting was illegal back in the day. If you tried to pick a fight you got sent to the White Space. I barely escaped with my life!"
"The forest was too dangerous up until a few years ago. You'd die instantly if you saw a werewolf, let alone a pack of regular wolves. I barely escaped with my life!"
"Women seducing you at a bar? Once again, you'd die instantly. Barely escaped with my life."
Honestly that would be the funniest fucking thing ever.

Actually a game I follow got a recent update where the height of the main love interest was retconned and there's a joke about him seeming taller then the day before XD

2hayasi2

Oct 31, 2019
hi man i found a trouble with images of sex with wolf,the doesnt show, i check code and found that its use a pes1-20 and not use fem1-20 and etc. so i rename this images to pes and it started work.
With your dog running ok and show images fem1-20 and etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vombatidi

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I keep trying the Student start, but whenever I go to school, there's never any option other than teach.
Is there no way to act like a student at all?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm going through the student start and came across this line:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure the he should be she.

In the CoC analogue, I have the option of grabbing the silvered spear and accompanying dagger, but later neither appears in the Manage your Weapons menu. Using the Give All Weapons cheat includes both of them.

In the Merchant Guild under Look at the armors for sale. there are these two entries:
Code:
Buy some female spellsword armor (250 gems)
Buy some female spellsword armor (240 gems)
The cheaper one turned out to be male spellsword armor.

After Pull your amulet back out and enter the gate followed by Defend yourself, I got the following error:
Code:
Area: on visit
Line: 24
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
Fixed the misgendered dark elf and the misnamed armor, but the third one is bothering me.

I can't replicate it. I did fix an issue where if you didn't have Do Steal on you don't get a talisman, causing an infinite fight until you lost.

I made a new save, grabbed some cheat armor and rushed to that area since I got told about it before but I can't make the error pop up.

What start and race is your character?

I'll run the new version and see what bugs I find.
1. Fixed, I have two versions of the werewolf loss scene, one for if you're a slave and not.
2. I forgot to add the win screen for the corrupt bear.
3. Fixed, the minotaur axe was causing it
4. Fixed, it was three different things. Two were goblin encounters that I scrapped due to being too similar to other events they have and the third was a plant from tentacle island making it to the mainland

I keep trying the Student start, but whenever I go to school, there's never any option other than teach.
Is there no way to act like a student at all?
Not yet, that's still something I need to add.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 23, 2022
1. The prison is broken again.

1a. If you enter as a paladin enter the cell to find Big Cheese it causes an endless loop of guards excorting you to your cell when ever you leave the cell. I haven't tested entering via arena yet.

1b. Logan (cell mate) is immortal. If you enter as a prisoner, find Big Cheese and get excorted to the new cell due to Logan (cell mate) dying but don't do the quest chain. So looking in the yard, entering the back rooms etc.. And you leave prison it just starts all over again. So back to the first cell Logan (cell mate) alive etc.

1c. Working on weapons is broken again. I think the third weapon you make just won't finish.

2. Two (Ceris bird thingy) doesn't have a win condition. That's an obvious one.

3. Technically a bug but I like it like this so fuck me I guess but axes and pickaxes are broke. Obviously you need to buy them and equip them to use them. Equiping them removes them from your inventory but it doesn't remove that they are equiped. For example my hands are empty but I have an axe, a pickaxe and a knife. I equip the axe because that's the only "axe" in my inventory now I'm holding an axe. I then equip "axe" again now I'm holding my pickaxe AND my axe but neither are in my inventory. Finally I equip my knife now I have my axe my pick axe and my knife equiped. Once again axes are removed from my inventory. Now I have no axes but I can now chop trees and mine at the same time.

3a. Once you buy a pickaxe it states that you purchesed a pickaxe every time you by something along side your purches. You didn't obviously but it just states it.

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
there seems to be a problem with both the golbin den and kitsune shrine goblin fights, both instances you are fighting goblins infinitely and even if you surrender you are put into another goblin fight until you emergency exit.

(edit): the theater class in the university fight with the dopleganger and the spider fight are bugged as well.
(edit2): wasn't there supposed to be a quest assosiated with the brisbon mine and kitsune shrine, I talked to Mariko and the Mayor but both quests are not shown when I look through active and completed quests.
Active Quests image:
Capture 1.PNG
Completed quests section:
Capture 2.PNG

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Female Pc Run
That's odd, that's supposed to just send you back to where you were before.

1. The prison is broken again.

1a. If you enter as a paladin enter the cell to find Big Cheese it causes an endless loop of guards excorting you to your cell when ever you leave the cell. I haven't tested entering via arena yet.

1b. Logan (cell mate) is immortal. If you enter as a prisoner, find Big Cheese and get excorted to the new cell due to Logan (cell mate) dying but don't do the quest chain. So looking in the yard, entering the back rooms etc.. And you leave prison it just starts all over again. So back to the first cell Logan (cell mate) alive etc.

1c. Working on weapons is broken again. I think the third weapon you make just won't finish.

2. Two (Ceris bird thingy) doesn't have a win condition. That's an obvious one.

3. Technically a bug but I like it like this so fuck me I guess but axes and pickaxes are broke. Obviously you need to buy them and equip them to use them. Equiping them removes them from your inventory but it doesn't remove that they are equiped. For example my hands are empty but I have an axe, a pickaxe and a knife. I equip the axe because that's the only "axe" in my inventory now I'm holding an axe. I then equip "axe" again now I'm holding my pickaxe AND my axe but neither are in my inventory. Finally I equip my knife now I have my axe my pick axe and my knife equiped. Once again axes are removed from my inventory. Now I have no axes but I can now chop trees and mine at the same time.

3a. Once you buy a pickaxe it states that you purchesed a pickaxe every time you by something along side your purches. You didn't obviously but it just states it.
1a. So you finished the quest, became a paladin and came back to the prison and it reset somehow? I'll look through the triggers as that is a pretty significant bug.
1b. The prison is supposed to be a loop so the guy dying every cycle should be right. Him still having the same name is wrong though.
1c. I thought I removed that so you could only make nails. It should be fixed now.

2. I'll add that in.

3. I forgot to add the unequip code for pickaxes. Fixed.

3a. Fixed.

there seems to be a problem with both the golbin den and kitsune shrine goblin fights, both instances you are fighting goblins infinitely and even if you surrender you are put into another goblin fight until you emergency exit.

(edit): the theater class in the university fight with the dopleganger and the spider fight are bugged as well.
(edit2): wasn't there supposed to be a quest assosiated with the brisbon mine and kitsune shrine, I talked to Mariko and the Mayor but both quests are not shown when I look through active and completed quests.
To stop the fight you need a goblin amulet, which you get by stealing it off a goblin. It's a bug that I've fixed in the upcoming release, turn Do Crimes and Stealing on and loot an amulet off a goblin as a temp fix for now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Still working on the prison, but I should have a bugfix out later tonight that fixes the kitsune shrine and the mine bugs quests.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I started a new save and burned through a few quests to see if it worked.

The kitsune shrine, the prison, the arena, the wolf den, both mine bug quests and a little bit of exploring.

Reactions: Vombatidi

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
is there a prerequisite to fighting the slime and minotaur is the cave, when I fight them I get these errors.
Slime error:
Capture 3.PNG
Minotaur error:
Capture 4.PNG
This is on latest bugfix. Also I can't defeat the minotaur in the percy quest because of this.

Reactions: legitviewer

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
found a bug
the dogs you can get as pets from the sewers do not appear to have genders
They had a thing that was supposed to track it, but I used the wrong one. Fixed.

is there a prerequisite to fighting the slime and minotaur is the cave, when I fight them I get these errors.

This is on latest bugfix. Also I can't defeat the minotaur in the percy quest because of this.
I forgot to add the win screens to them. Fixed.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
1702393875211.png when talking to the mayor of britmor
1702394218589.png
also can't select "rows of clothing" and "weapons" in Monduval's Labaz! store

Last edited:
Reactions: opepe

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
I might be a little lost, I can't seem to find Circe the Witch in the western forest, I did the drugged knight quest and talked to the nurse but I cannot for the life of me find Circe in the western forest.

(edit): also is the dog unfuckable? I have lube but I don't have the option to do anything with the female dog. and I do have bestiality on.

(edit 2): fighting and surrenderring to wolves results in the defeat sequence for prisoners instead.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1. I might be a little lost, I can't seem to find Circe the Witch in the western forest, I did the drugged knight quest and talked to the nurse but I cannot for the life of me find Circe in the western forest.

2. (edit): also is the dog unfuckable? I have lube but I don't have the option to do anything with the female dog. and I do have bestiality on.
1. Circe is in the southern woods now at marker 10. The quest for the drugged knight isn't quite up to date. The dev can correct me on this but anything past fort reach isn't updated.

2. Dogs are just bugged at the moment. They can't be fucked due to a bug. There's also a different bug that forces you to fuck them an are unable to interact with them.
1a. So you finished the quest, became a paladin and came back to the prison and it reset somehow? I'll look through the triggers as that is a pretty significant bug.
1b. The prison is supposed to be a loop so the guy dying every cycle should be right. Him still having the same name is wrong though.

2. I forgot to add the unequip code for pickaxes. Fixed.
1a. I'm not sure it's related to the armour anymore. I think it might be related to not having a cell mate when you first enter the cell. I'll attempt to get a save with it happening.

1b. Maybe I was just lucky and got the same name three times in a row? It gets hard to tell what's my rng/luck and what's a bug sometimes.

2. Saw that. It's a shame that it still deletes the axe because it's labeled as an axe.

3. No surprise here but magic is busted in a negative way. Spells being deleted after equiping them. Like firebolt (the wizard hate one) or any of the black book spells.

3a. Talking about the black books spells Drain just doesn't work. Can equip it but can't cast it. It it's unequiped then well it's gone like a few of the rest.

3b. Is the black book meant to repeat find the phylactery quest each time you read it?

4. Followers are busted also. Especially gobbo wife, this need fixing now. You can't have second best girl/boy doing this (This a joke. Obviously do what you want but just saying she's quite obviously broken). To explain, if you talk to her and accept her ring/band/whatever but don't get her to follow you she's gone. If you tell her to meet you somewhere she's gone (same for Percy and I'd assume anyone else). If you tell her to follow you and you focefully lose her eg jump off a cliff and die she's gone.

5. Basilisk venom in the market in junker town is counted as a link. Like the whole thing.... fuck I forgot the picture. it's just more of a visual thing though (also it's been in since junker towns market creation.).

6. Wolf rape bug. Not sure how or why but
1702426124015.png

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes