Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I did find a bug with Bess that will pop an error every time you visit the farm.

I guess Bugfix 15 is going to be real short. Lemme finish the scenes I'm working on and then I'll get it out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. The timing was off on a scene. She gives you a titjob, you push her onto her back and fuck her, your options are then cum on her body or creampie. Fixed.

2. Fixed. You now have to ask her about it.

3. The problem is the current enemies in the game are very susceptible to being mauled. I'll take a look at the math and see if I can tone down the damage as they've always been powerful.

4. Fixed, I had it erase the wrong variable.

5. I didn't have a check to update stats in the bakery.

6. I used the wrong variables to determine range for the pistol. Fixed.

7. Room 4 leads to 45 random locations, one of which is the Centaur Port which I've blanked out as I'm reworking that area. I'll get to the islands soons.

8. That's odd, when the player finds Percy's journal they get a special tag that should only make the minotaur reference Percy from then on.

9. I use uwu as a test word to ensure that the correct variable is loading. Basically "if $thingIwant=yes, post uwu". In this case it gave you scrap armor because there was a bug with the crafting.

10. Adjusted Bess' location a little bit. She did have an error but I just fixed it so the release wouldn't have a massive pop up error.

11. I don't know what that stat increase was there. Maybe I just copy pasted the exit scenes. Fixed now.

12. Is she still in the basement in the nobility district? Her questline ends there, with her either surviving or dying depending on the choices you made. If you
, which I will add NPC tracking for. She said she'd give you her house after the quest so her default location becomes the ship.

13. Correct. It isn't a place that the player should normally get to, it's just a place where I can test things. At the moment I use it to check the locations of NPCs as somehow they can get stuck in odd areas.

14. That's just time being weird. A similar thing happens to Dana's shop in Britmor but I think its quirky for her to have odd hours and not be open when she's supposed to. I rewrote a few things to hopefully fix it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. School is still being worked on.

2.1. I'm only focusing on the areas south of the mountains at the moment, I'm going to redo a lot of the scenes in other towns.

3. I think I fixed that, I need to double check.

4. Nuns get a special thing that I'm working on. Basically they'll begin preaching about the Tentacle God.

5. There are a few ways she could have died in her questline.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
When using the chosen one start and playing as a spellcaster, female elve, after losing virginity the firebolt spell wont show up under spells but the healing one does. Shouldnt this be the other way around? I dont know how it is with other Starts/races

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
5. There are a few ways she could have died in her questline.
On this and your response to my #12, she's still alive (Tonya and the dullahan kill my character in the basement, upon returning the dullahan takes all of us to her ship). When getting back to the ship, nothing happens and Tonya isn't there. Going back to the noble district plays the aftermath of the fire events with the nun girlfriend and Det.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
When using the chosen one start and playing as a spellcaster, female elve, after losing virginity the firebolt spell wont show up under spells but the healing one does. Shouldnt this be the other way around? I dont know how it is with other Starts/races
I did fix an issue where you wouldn't lose your virginity in normal sex, but I'm unable to make Firebolt disappear. What else did you do around the time you lost Firebolt?

On this and your response to my #12, she's still alive (Tonya and the dullahan kill my character in the basement, upon returning the dullahan takes all of us to her ship). When getting back to the ship, nothing happens and Tonya isn't there. Going back to the noble district plays the aftermath of the fire events with the nun girlfriend and Det.
I'll take a look. Apparently Bess is also just disappearing with this new NPC system I made.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Where the hell do I find Tonya? Dullahan kills me to save me and I come back and see Tonya being carried away by said Dullahan yet she is nowhere to seen.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Where the hell do I find Tonya? Dullahan kills me to save me and I come back and see Tonya being carried away by said Dullahan yet she is nowhere to seen.
I need to fix the ship so she's back there. Her new base location is the ship after that quest and I messed it up somehow. I'll have it working with the next update.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
I'm wondering if the secretary content still exists. You can meet the onsen boy NPC, and get the event where the guy recommends you become a secretary, but I see no way to actually be one. Searching on here points to a way for it to be offered, but I couldn't find the details as to how to get it to trigger.

I don't see an affection level for the Onsen Boy or anything, or a way to ask him, I tried doing a bunch of interactions with him, but nothing really happened. So was it removed?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm wondering if the secretary content still exists. You can meet the onsen boy NPC, and get the event where the guy recommends you become a secretary, but I see no way to actually be one. Searching on here points to a way for it to be offered, but I couldn't find the details as to how to get it to trigger.

I don't see an affection level for the Onsen Boy or anything, or a way to ask him, I tried doing a bunch of interactions with him, but nothing really happened. So was it removed?
There's a zombie girl that starts it now, you can talk to Death about it. Having two different ways to start the quest with the market girl and the town boy kept having bugs so I changed it to a neutral third person. There's probably still bugs, but less so.

Reactions: OrgansMissing

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
I did fix an issue where you wouldn't lose your virginity in normal sex, but I'm unable to make Firebolt disappear. What else did you do around the time you lost Firebolt?
Chosen one start -> rushed the intro -> went to the farm with brother -> sex with brother (lost virginity)-> Death event -> no firebolt under spells. But i can still use it im combat

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes