Fallenshadow747

Dec 23, 2022
...I'm trying to find some sort of response here that doesn't come across as flippant or caustic. I'm not gonna make it. Oh well. Once more unto the breach, I suppose. Everybody else, feel free to ignore this mess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FallenShadow, right now it's a safe bet to assume everything is a wip and subject to change or reworked. That is what Snekk is currently undergoing; running through, examining, or adjusting content that exists.

It's going to take a while.

That said, if you have any suggestions or ideas beyond 'shits broke' (because a lot of it is, haha), let 'em rip! Impressions, things you'd like to see, things that rubbed you the wrong (or right way), all that jazz. Sounds like the theater stuff caught your eye. Nudge him saying you'd like that to come back, and who knows what'll happen.

He really does read everything we post here, even if he doesn't comment on it or discovers it a few days after the fact.
Thank you kindly for the information it seems Snekk is working on it. The theater was moved and is being reworked after looking deeper into the files. I found it but I would rather let the main part of the game get fleshed out with a frame so there is some direction to fallow otherwise it's like an uroboros going no where. If I seem rude I apologize that is not my intention.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
No more bickering. I will absolutely take my toys and go home.

i just noticed something, but has snekk tried to - indirectly - tie this game in to the corruption of champions game? speaking to mariko about things after doing the depths quest makes her mention an omnibus, vapula, and tel adre. because if so that's amazing, and if not, well, i like a cheeky easter egg now and again
Yes. Mariko mentions Mareth not responding when she calls out to other Gods.

If you found the lake under the Church, and went in, it is exactly a reference to COC with a few of the events.

There was some refences to those locations in Rubedo, which this game was once a mod of, so I kept it up.
I apologize if I the information is some where on the thread or I'm just blind but Is the strip club still in the game or has it been removed. If any one would be so kind as to let me know I would appreciate that kindly.
It is meant to be in Junktown but I just keep finding other projects to work on instead of adding it back in. The main reason is that I need to find dancing/sex images for each race.

I would say that 60% of the reason that something is not in the game is because I can't find appropriate enough art for it.

Fallenshadow747

Dec 23, 2022

If you found the lake under the Church, and went in, it is exactly a reference to COC with a few of the events.

There was some refences to those locations in Rubedo, which this game was once a mod of, so I kept it up.

It is meant to be in Junktown but I just keep finding other projects to work on instead of adding it back in. The main reason is that I need to find dancing/sex images for each race.

I would say that 60% of the reason that something is not in the game is because I can't find appropriate enough art for it.
Please don't worry about it you have more than enough on your plate. There are more interesting ideas that you are working with you only have so much time in a single day. It's amazing on what you have done so far.i appreciate you answering it shows your dedication to your craft.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

Yes, dad. Sorry, dad.

What kind of dancers are we talking? I have a metric buttload of harem style images and such, (the style with veils, bling, whatnot) and I'm sure I could whip up a few lazy counterparts to fill in some gaps if need be. (Which I'd probably need to do for the menfolk.)

Actually, I've been meaning to ask - what degree of furry is the catkin? Are we talking 90% human with cat ears and tail, or the FF Miquote style, or something more like Katt from the breath of fire series? (fur on arms, legs, paws).

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Thank you kindly for the information it seems Snekk is working on it. The theater was moved and is being reworked after looking deeper into the files. I found it but I would rather let the main part of the game get fleshed out with a frame so there is some direction to fallow otherwise it's like an uroboros going no where. If I seem rude I apologize that is not my intention.
I mean, acting was definitely one of the degrees to be learned. Pretty sure it's still there, that's the one with the
, right?

...Although I wonder what sort of difference it would be between say, working the theatre, and maybe working with the circus troupe? Both are essentially performers. (Odd that I never considered that to be an option, considered how well developed that cast is there.) Physical versus charisma, maybe?

And you haven't been rude in the slightest, FS, that's on me. All good.

Fallenshadow747

Dec 23, 2022
I mean, acting was definitely one of the degrees to be learned. Pretty sure it's still there, that's the one with the
, right?

...Although I wonder what sort of difference it would be between say, working the theatre, and maybe working with the circus troupe? Both are essentially performers. (Odd that I never considered that to be an option, considered how well developed that cast is there.) Physical versus charisma, maybe?

And you haven't been rude in the slightest, FS, that's on me. All good.
You do have a good point. Joining the circuswould make it interesting I mean you get a lot of time with each one so I don't see why not just saying from a perspective of storyline it would make since.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes