Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp, first one - if you are double teaming Percy with the Gobo wife, if you select for her/him to finish on your faces, or cum inside the player (you), it results in a image but no text and does not proceed futher.

Also the text for the option reads as "Have Percy finish on and your faces"

Futa steelwind character, haven't messed with others yet.

There doesn't seem to be any in quest hint for the collar for Meat, nor a mention by the fortune teller. I assume it's okay for them to be on the farm grounds already.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Welp, first one - if you are double teaming Percy with the Gobo wife, if you select for her/him to finish on your faces, or cum inside the player (you), it results in a image but no text and does not proceed futher.

Also the text for the option reads as "Have Percy finish on and your faces"

Futa steelwind character, haven't messed with others yet.
Ah, you're right. Creampie scene is also broken. Fixed.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Good luck with that. But seriously the game needs to be finished at least to 2.0 state. Right now there are some bugs that prevent to continue some events (like two cows sisters meeting) and some quests are not finished and can be changed in the future, which overall is problematic in making a wiki. A detailed walkthrough or a wiki should be made much later. It can become irrelevant pretty soon. Girl Life is pretty much dead, no doubt it had a wiki for years.
You say that, but me and a lot of people here, cant figure out what your even meant to do. You see like 10 different people here that still cant find where your Human Male start farm, is located or how to sell things there. If you cant even figure out where things are, or what to do at the start of the game, having things break that you couldn't find is much lower on the priorities.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
There doesn't seem to be any in quest hint for the collar for Meat, nor a mention by the fortune teller. I assume it's okay for them to be on the farm grounds already.
Meat was paused for the 1.7 update because I wanted to release it. They can fight in the arena or have kids which you can donate to the arena

You say that, but me and a lot of people here, cant figure out what your even meant to do. You see like 10 different people here that still cant find where your Human Male start farm, is located or how to sell things there. If you cant even figure out where things are, or what to do at the start of the game, having things break that you couldn't find is much lower on the priorities.
What can I do to make things more clear in game?

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Meat was paused for the 1.7 update because I wanted to release it. They can fight in the arena or have kids which you can donate to the arena

I don't agree with this dude that the whole game is confusing, but it did take me a while to find the Steelwind farm. The farm road outside Avedon had me thinking it'd be around there. Easy fix, a bit of dialogue with your brother or sister where they mention that the road from your hometown was long.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
In game, I'd say to add a notes tab, and maybe a in game walkthru or quests tab.
If you do quest tab, maybe have every single thing be a quest, and list how to start said quest if you haven't started them yet.

Like how do you find the farm? Who do you need to talk to and where.

A map is also something that would really help, since it's more or less guess work as to where things are. (till you learn the layouts)

The Maid Quest I got the least confused on because it actually did some of these things.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. When the friendly traps in the Jolly Lumberjack offer to hang out - where is that supposed to be, exactly?

Amusingly, fixing the thing seems to have broken your changelog - it's now giving a error when attempting to view it.

Unless this was an old feature, I like the pop up effect when clicking on your active quests. It's a nice quality of life thing.

I seem to be getting a dream nightmare deal

The nightmares creep back in like the tentacles themselves, finding purchase inside you as your night is spent reliving the destruction of the City of the Elves.

You awaken physically rested, but mentally exhausted, like usual.

But I don't recall doing anything to trigger this, unless finding the grave or whatever in the forest is enough to do it. This character never messed with the tentacles in the goblin den either.

Also, I seem to have the option of 'have your zombie live in your cellar' but I never did anything zombie summoning related, beyond nabbing the black book, I believe.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hm. When the friendly traps in the Jolly Lumberjack offer to hang out - where is that supposed to be, exactly?

Amusingly, fixing the thing seems to have broken your changelog - it's now giving a error when attempting to view it.

Unless this was an old feature, I like the pop up effect when clicking on your active quests. It's a nice quality of life thing.
Fixed. I made a section for 1.8 and forgot a semicolon.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Here's another fun one. (Besides the ones mentioned above.) The werewolf lair seems to be enabled by default, or at the very least it was already a location I could pick in the forest.

If the player is nude, they take it as an invitation and 'drag you to the lair' despite, you know, already being there. Even stranger you lose the option to 'wait for the werewolf' in the den.

If you *return* to the den, there's a scene where you are used but he's unfulfilled, but it also fails to move the scene any further - there's no options, so it's back to the good 'ol emergancy escape.

Oh, and the broodmother perk/mutation seems to be missing now.

Werewolf doesn't seem to gain rep from grapey sexy times.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here's another fun one. (Besides the ones mentioned above.) The werewolf lair seems to be enabled by default, or at the very least it was already a location I could pick in the forest.

If the player is nude, they take it as an invitation and 'drag you to the lair' despite, you know, already being there. Even stranger you lose the option to 'wait for the werewolf' in the den.

If you *return* to the den, there's a scene where you are used but he's unfulfilled, but it also fails to move the scene any further - there's no options, so it's back to the good 'ol emergancy escape.
Fixed, and make the quest proc to tell you about why he can't cum.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Annnnnddd for some reason or another it's back to getting pregnant every day. Like, the counter for the gobo wife, first, and Percy are holding at the same number no matter how much time passes.

Edit: But wait, there's more. Now when the Werewolf is in rapey mode after dragging the player to the den it displays:

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 1
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
OK

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
A few things I've noticed. First off, playing as the shipwreck start.

Saying no to Nafsu throws an error.
Fooling around with your horse doesn't reduce your lust.
Attempting to travel to Mont Creek via convoy from Fort Reach throws an error.
Choosing the shipwreck start asks you to put in your first name twice. The 2nd time is your last name, so it's just a typo.

Will let you know if I find any other oddities or errors.
Will there be a female werewolf at some point?

Edit: another error

Last edited:

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Despite being a human farmer, I am having nightmares from the fall of the elves. No idea if this is a bug or just something new but I figured I'd report it regardless. Also, when I tried the shipwrecked start (my new fav), I spoke to Death and had no options. Had to use the emergency button.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yeah, same dream sequence for my character. Bit strange but neat looking plot all the same.

Werewolf grape bit is still borked (details in earlier post above).

From what I understand later on we'll have some funky monstergirl switcheroo mojo for femme werewolves (maybe futas?).

Jul 11, 2019
Im using the recently posted "Preg fix" version you have a few posts above this one, pregnancy is still broken. This happens in both base 1.7 and that version.

I got impregnated by wolves...and now it keeps updating the "You were impregnated at x time" seemingly at random, i can wait for a few hours and it wont update, but then i will do something like move or go to sleep and the x time will be updated. It also no longer lists x ammount of time until you can give birth. The cheat option "make it zero" seems to do nothing.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yep, timer for the others seems to be fixed, but the player is still odd.

Hey, speaking of butts, regardless of attempting to bathe or clean up, the status of:

You have cum oozing from your ass

Seems to be constant. That is to say, it shan't go away.

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Annoyingly, I can't seem to find Percy. I have searched the slums a hundred times and have always come up empty handed. I've found her before, but with this update it seems she eludes me. Anyone know if I may have missed something? Or is this just a bug? Or am I just uncommonly unlucky?

It was 12 hour mode, I'll just deal with the 24hr clock for now!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes