yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
snake game
Vicindio-1.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Dragon Temple on Dragon Isle loops to fighting Ar-- the snake over and over whenever you try to enter it.
That's odd, it's supposed to cap out at three a day. That's the problem with RNG, sometimes it hates you.

I fixed it. Give me a few minutes so I can get a Percy-Ship Captain-Not Arbok bugfix out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AH-64E

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.95 bugfix

Bugs fixed:

* Percy can be found in Monduval if you initially send them away, if you decline them here then they're gone, just like if you tell them to fuck off after they get raped by the minotaur.

* Your ship can sail around properly now.

* Not Arbok now only attacks three times per location per day as intended. Some of you have absolute ass RNG.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The encounter itself and how to trigger it is completely and 100% untouched in regards to Percy. If you do exactly what you did pre-1.95, the results would be the same in this patch itineration as well. To the level of, not a single line of code/dialogue was changed for the Percy quest chain. So if you liked how it was before, nothing has changed for you.

The additional content now is:

Personally, I feel like that's a simple yet fantastic way to approach it, and it actually makes me more impressed with the developer.
The reason that Percy was originally the one to open the cell was that in my initial drafts for the prison, the demons had a loophole where only the pure of heart can unlock demon collars as they were so vain to believe such a thing couldn't exist, which is why every collar has a NPC nearby that would be considered innocent. Percy was for the minotaur, Meryl was for the slime, and there was a fairy for the werewolf but I have decided to go in a different directions with the fairies of Avedon.

The lake is a pretty big part of Amanda's questline as her entire second story involves diving into the ocean with her and your mermaid daughter.

Satty as well, as her entire questline is tied to the prison.

Percy's act three is in the apothecary, but that requires Satty to discover the apothecary for you and it is currently unfinished.

I'm more than willing to adjust and edit events so that they're clearer to understand and help the game flow better, but just flat out screeching that a waifu got forcibly lewded in a game about being forcibly lewded, that doesn't make sense. I'm still actively updating the game, even updating older systems in the game to be better as I get better with coding.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
I really don't want to be the acronym-word guy, as it's not really a hill I care about enough to die on, but I do understand where those that do care are coming from. There's a reason that acronym-word is always so hotly debated whenever the topic pops up anywhere.

Personally, I only mind acronym-word when it's forced on me through no failure on my own, and/or at the cost of making an otherwise intelligent character act unintelligently to pull it off (the latter of which is most of the genre, and it's always poorly done). In the case of Percy, the player isn't at fault, and Percy getting themselves into that situation was plausible considering their... Percyness. So I'm okay with it, as it does actually make sense in the context of the game world/those involved. That said, I do enjoy more choices in games, if nothing suffers for it.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Fun fact, that's one of the reasons I suggested being able to join Percy in the Meat locker. And subsequently use things they have discovered in other areas to cure Meat from within the dungeon. Granted, it involved being banged until the monster was exausted, but hey, gotta stay on brand.

I do agree, options and different ways to weave around things, and discover different results is a lovely thing.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is Satty's arc in the dungeon complete yet? Last I recall my crap RNG was running me in circles.
Not yet. The three dungeons; Prison Library, Old Mont Creek and Dragon Temple, all need updates which I'm going to touch on with the update I'm working on, but the focus is going to be expanding the islands.

I need to implement a search system so that people with awful RNG like yourself eventually are just given the proper events after searching enough times.

Amazon/Centaur islands need the most work, but Tentacle Island is after that so I can either get Foxxy out this update or next

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Still have no idea how to trigger the nightwraiths.
I just keep meeting Chastity as if for the first time and she says to meet after the show, but it never happens.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is Loksi and her cure an act 1 thing? And regarding the centaur islands...

Lastly, any way we can get a quest reset toggle for the Frog cafe? Working as an owner is even more fun idea. Especially since I can annoy you about 'protein' shakes now that Red is no longer in charge. And eventually you can supply the rest of you own natural ingrediants if and when the Bess stuff kicks off. Glorious!

But... what happens to Red? Or the poor girl that was written off as an addict if you accepted in the first place?

Edit: Tacking on the usual Gob wip. Coloring is slow, alas. But it's getting there.

This will likely need a background of some kind, but darned if I know what just yet.

Last edited:

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
I am stuck with this one quest. I cannot find the shrine.

1692690566562.png

I believe the shrine is in the mountains but I cannot see it listed.

1692690719289.png

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
1.95 bugfix

Bugs fixed:

* Percy can be found in Monduval if you initially send them away, if you decline them here then they're gone, just like if you tell them to fuck off after they get raped by the minotaur.

* Your ship can sail around properly now.

* Not Arbok now only attacks three times per location per day as intended. Some of you have absolute ass RNG.
This is awesome! Thank you so much! It took me a while to find Percy in Monduval, but managed and I could pick things up from here. I didn't expect this change to happen so quick (or at all). :D

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Is it possible to make getting milked when blackmailed/or free from blackmail not rely on RNG? Also, the initial scene doesn't actually have the player forced fed Lactaid as the scene implies, nor do the player milking scenes lower breast milk buildup when they are actually lactating. On that note, great job on the game so far and trimming down on a lot of Rubedo's/Albedo's spaghetti code.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Lastly, any way we can get a quest reset toggle for the Frog cafe? Working as an owner is even more fun idea. Especially since I can annoy you about 'protein' shakes now that Red is no longer in charge. And eventually you can supply the rest of you own natural ingrediants if and when the Bess stuff kicks off. Glorious!

But... what happens to Red? Or the poor girl that was written off as an addict if you accepted in the first place?
I tried it, but I wasn't able to get the girls to work in the brothel if I was the owner so just went back to an earlier save.
Glanced at the code, didn't see an invite that didn't involve Red, so either I missed it or there's no current way to own the Frog and also have the girls work in your brothel.

On that note, for whatever reason my friendship with the girls reset to zero in the course of snitching so I could get the place shut down to buy it. Looks like there are different ways they interact with you when you first reopen based on your previous friend level, so I assume that's a bug.

Edit:

- Line 97 in slavemanorevents is missing "and nude=1"

- Saw this in Mont-Creek. Yes, it actually took my money when I tried. Looks to be a repeatable bug. I assume it's because my character has no tracked sex skills (futa with women only)? Not sure why it's going negatives, tho.

- Nun's name seems to get removed at some point (never changed from the default, no problem seeing it before this scene):

... I should probably start writing these down as I come across them so I can do a bug report all at once, but I'm lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I tried it, but I wasn't able to get the girls to work in the brothel if I was the owner so just went back to an earlier save.
Glanced at the code, didn't see an invite that didn't involve Red, so either I missed it or there's no current way to own the Frog and also have the girls work in your brothel.

On that note, for whatever reason my friendship with the girls reset to zero in the course of snitching so I could get the place shut down to buy it. Looks like there are different ways they interact with you when you first reopen based on your previous friend level, so I assume that's a bug.

Edit:

- Line 97 in slavemanorevents is missing "and nude=1"

... I should probably start writing these down as I come across them so I can do a bug report all at once, but I'm lazy.
Your millage may vary, but when I play I tend to have notepad up on the background so I can just copy and paste things that seem off, editing and such, or ideas that may be amusing to share or possibly inspire.

Life is so messy of late that it's a frequent occurance of starting and stopping constantly, so it's helpful when I forget just what I've covered as a result.

Apr 29, 2022
Is Loksi and her cure an act 1 thing? And regarding the centaur islands...

(...)

Edit: Tacking on the usual Gob wip. Coloring is slow, alas. But it's getting there.

This will likely need a background of some kind, but darned if I know what just yet.
The goblin futa, is that the player character? if so, maybe at the farm near Avedon, or maybe in the goblin cave or the Kitsune Shrine; I don't know, just spitballing here.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes