Nubyvyvubu

Oct 23, 2021
Download the game, extract it, and then open the folder. Finally, press the bat named "Start_Game"

The first time will make you wonder how to play it. Keep fiddling with it, and then you'll understand it. It happened to me as well.
it asks qsp it is.but if i run there just a blank screen

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, but without a test build
If you want to start the game you can go into the QSP folder and open Qqsp.exe file. Then in the top left corner where it says quest, hover over it and click open game. Then navigate to the vicindio folder and choose Vicindio.qsp. Then you should have opened it.

Edit: The Start_Game.bat file basically opens the Vicindio.qsp file, so if you want to use the .bat file. Right click the Vicindio.qsp file choose properties (should be at the bottom) and then change opens with to the Qqsp.exe file. Then you can use the Start_Game.bat

Last edited:
Reactions: Nubyvyvubu

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
I've been off this game for a while and I just want to know if Flur has any more content other than working for her and talking to the grave keeper Osirus, I remember being able to fool around with her. I have a relationship of over 100 with her now.

Also can't seem to impregnate The horse, Meat, and Percy, despite being able to do so with everyone else. Do they have like an announcement scene that I have to go through first? Do I have to sleep and then wake to them announcing their pregnancy? (talking about Percy and Meat, although the horse announcing her pregnancy would be funny to see.)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
there's an option where the player can double team percy with goblina. It described there
Fixed

No matter what race i take, it says i am of the right race, but the game treats my charactere as a human. Here I took an elf and the game tells mei have human ears and show humans pictures.
The game defaults to human pictures if I don't have art for that particular race

Snekk. Why is the game named Vicindio? You should make a lore
I technically have a lore section in the ledger, I just need to put things in it.

Can't move Bess
Fixed

When I tried to swing both my axe and dagger when in the sewer fighting some batgirls, I got the following error:

Code:
Area: on visit
Line: 32
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
Fixed, it was dual wielding that had a few end tags missing.

game bugs out in the tentical pit in the goblin cave and you have to emergency exit ....had both trapped talking to the door and trapped after fighting tenticals
I'll take a look, I think I'm going to change that area a little bit.

I've been off this game for a while and I just want to know if Flur has any more content other than working for her and talking to the grave keeper Osirus, I remember being able to fool around with her. I have a relationship of over 100 with her now.

Also can't seem to impregnate The horse, Meat, and Percy, despite being able to do so with everyone else. Do they have like an announcement scene that I have to go through first? Do I have to sleep and then wake to them announcing their pregnancy? (talking about Percy and Meat, although the horse announcing her pregnancy would be funny to see.)
Not much has changed, I've been doing a deep dive into the code to fix all of the old code that I made when I started the making the game. I've pretty much rewrote the entire game at this point and am roughly at the area I was in the story 2 months ago.

I'll take a look, I've gotten the horse and Percy pregnant so it might just be poor RNG. I do plan on adding an ability that lets you 100% get a person pregnant, Wendy mentions it, but I haven't coded it in yet.

SatanOnCrack

Jul 28, 2023
Never before consider making a post before playing this. I've been playing for 3 or 4 days now and I love it but I have a question, how do I get to Mont Creek? At first I assumed it wasn't in the game, but after searching this thread people are talking about things there so I'm just confused as I can't seem to figure it out.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Never before consider making a post before playing this. I've been playing for 3 or 4 days now and I love it but I have a question, how do I get to Mont Creek? At first I assumed it wasn't in the game, but after searching this thread people are talking about things there so I'm just confused as I can't seem to figure it out.
I've basically rewritten the game at this point, working from the sewers outward.

Mont Creek is rather empty/broken at the moment as I'm overhauling the area around Avedon at the moment. I can open up access to it and Monduval from Fort Reach, but it is quite empty at the moment. Quite a lot of the things that were going to be there were added to Junktown instead.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Bugfixes:

The ones from this post

Adjusted sleeping so you can dream again

Removed all traces of old gender checks, changed to new ones

You now need rope to kidnap people

You can collect a batgirl for later use(still working on that quest, looking for good images)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
what kind of image do you need?
The problem with some monster girls that a specific character dominates that area. The main characters with bat wings seem to be Rouge the bat and Morrigan Aensland.

Know any other batgirls that I could write scenes with?

Aug 8, 2017
I seem to have run into a weird edge case regarding the HOI MIA quest and learning the spell from the Book of Souls. I completed HOI MIA (It shows up in Completed Quests and everything), but after I fought the tutorial skeleton that spawns when the player learns that spell, it popped me back into the Fight him / Surrender options for fighting the crazed lunatic. Losing that fight (I couldn't seem to touch him.) progressed me along the HOI MIA storyline almost exactly as before. (The axe was missing, as I took it my first time through.).

I reloaded a save before the skeleton fight and fought a zombie in the arena. The above weirdness did not manifest at the end of that battle. I'll try to amend this if I find another instance of this behavior.

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Not much has changed, I've been doing a deep dive into the code to fix all of the old code that I made when I started the making the game. I've pretty much rewrote the entire game at this point and am roughly at the area I was in the story 2 months ago.

I'll take a look, I've gotten the horse and Percy pregnant so it might just be poor RNG. I do plan on adding an ability that lets you 100% get a person pregnant, Wendy mentions it, but I haven't coded it in yet.
Ok so I got a little suspicous of my save after this, so I looked into it through save editor. And I found that, one, it's not counting the amount of pregnancy in the ledger (unless that is for girl PC), and two the PREGSRNG is -1.
Capture 8.PNG
Which I am guesssing is not normal? What's the normal PregRNG? I also wonder if the goblins, Dana, and Avee aren't affected by this because it seems like I can impregnate them just fine.
Theres also PregM which has a value of 20.
Capture 9.PNG
does the Male PC and Female PC have different stat percentage for impregnation and insemination? or are they all interconnected into one save stat?

(edit): This might just be because there has been so many bugfixes that my save broke. Might just reset completely and see if the problem persists.

Last edited:

2hayasi2

Oct 31, 2019
hi,what can i do with slave,can i fuck them? how can i do this
Also i have a bug,then i kill bear in my camp,i dont have any options,its just white screen

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I seem to have run into a weird edge case regarding the HOI MIA quest and learning the spell from the Book of Souls. I completed HOI MIA (It shows up in Completed Quests and everything), but after I fought the tutorial skeleton that spawns when the player learns that spell, it popped me back into the Fight him / Surrender options for fighting the crazed lunatic. Losing that fight (I couldn't seem to touch him.) progressed me along the HOI MIA storyline almost exactly as before. (The axe was missing, as I took it my first time through.).

I reloaded a save before the skeleton fight and fought a zombie in the arena. The above weirdness did not manifest at the end of that battle. I'll try to amend this if I find another instance of this behavior.
It should be fixed now because I had a variable missing from the killer. I'll add a button in the cheat menu for you to fix it, it'll be called "Sewer Killer Fight reset" but all it will do is fix that broken variable for you.

Ok so I got a little suspicous of my save after this, so I looked into it through save editor. And I found that, one, it's not counting the amount of pregnancy in the ledger (unless that is for girl PC), and two the PREGSRNG is -1.
View attachment 3180717
Which I am guesssing is not normal? What's the normal PregRNG? I also wonder if the goblins, Dana, and Avee aren't affected by this because it seems like I can impregnate them just fine.
Theres also PregM which has a value of 20.
View attachment 3180721
does the Male PC and Female PC have different stat percentage for impregnation and insemination? or are they all interconnected into one save stat?

(edit): This might just be because there has been so many bugfixes that my save broke. Might just reset completely and see if the problem persists.
PREGSRNG being -1 is fine, it's part of the table that manages getting pregnant. It handles the random chance of an elf getting either a human baby or a half-elven baby when getting pregnant from a human without me needing a billion if/then statements.

PregM is the tag for getting others pregnant, Preggo is for personally getting pregnant.

Bug found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Fixed
2. Oh, paladins don't have a win scene. Fixed.

hi,what can i do with slave,can i fuck them? how can i do this
Not yet, I'm working on it.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm gonna work on the bat scene, slave training and the prostitutes in Junktown as the last few things before 2.0.

Any other areas you guys know of, south of Fort Reach, that needs me to fix something?

Reactions: Vombatidi and nixx

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
school painting scene is broken. plus not being able to turn percy into a futa

also you can still buy the house in the slums from the council in the castle, but it never shows up in the slums. kitsune and zombie fight impossible die after 1 round

also is there away to change laws in avedon right now or has that not been put back in yet?

Last edited:

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
The problem with some monster girls that a specific character dominates that area. The main characters with bat wings seem to be Rouge the bat and Morrigan Aensland.

Know any other batgirls that I could write scenes with?
I... might be able to either draw a bat girl, or provide renders of an animesque 3D model of a bat girl I threw together. (Unless you want a furry bat girl. I can't really draw or model furries.)

Do you want her mostly human with bat wings only, or like a bat kemonomimi girl with the back bat wings and bat ears? Or do you want her with back wings and the mini head wings like Morrigan Aensland?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes